Shaun Of The Dead-10/10

Daredevil: 7/10

Resevoir Dogs: 9.5/10

Legally Blond 2: 3/10

Walk the Line: 10/10

Finding Nemo: 7/10

Dawn of the Dead: 9/10

Magnolia - 9/10

I'm going to have to watch it again to be able to fully take everything in, and I'm sure I'll like it even more after that. Tremendous movie. Tom Cruise was awesome, as was John C. Reilly (surprise!), Julianne Moore, and whoever played Claudia. The Aimee Mann singing scene was spectacular, as was the stuff was Cruise/Robards ("I'll dropkick the fucking dog!") and the

raining frogs

Guest Coffey

waxwork2cy.jpg

Waxwork

I'm a big fan of horror movies, even if they aren't good. That being said, I'm not rating this movie because my opinion is jaded.

platoon-poster01.jpg

I've wanted to see this forever, and just got around to it.

Excellent movie. When Tom Berenger comes walking through the middle of a firefight, lookin all badass like he's just walkin' up to some dude to punch him in the face..

FUCK YEAH!

Willem Dafoe was great as usual, and Charlie Sheen surprised the hell out of me. Plus, Forrest Whitaker.

Sgt. Barnes: You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

*Hits pipe*

Sgt. Barnes: Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

*Hands pipe back and spits*

And the scene where Dafoe is outrunning the VCs and bombs dropping and shit, that was fucked.

Magnolia - 9/10

I'm going to have to watch it again to be able to fully take everything in, and I'm sure I'll like it even more after that. Tremendous movie. Tom Cruise was awesome, as was John C. Reilly (surprise!), Julianne Moore, and whoever played Claudia (Melora Waters). The Aimee Mann singing scene was spectacular, as was the stuff with Cruise/Robards ("I'll dropkick the fucking dog!") and the

raining frogs

I was right. On second viewing, it's a 10. Fastest 3 hours ever.

Respect the cock and tame the cunt!

P-abominable.jpg

Abominable-7.5/10-Suprisingly a hell of a lot of fun.

(Yes, the guy who did the posters for all 6 Star Wars movies and Raiders of the Lost Ark did the poster to this one)

Your Sig is balls nasty, black Flagg.

250px-Fade_to_black.jpg

I've seen this a buncha times before, but I still dig it.

This flick is ill as hell. It gives you a good look at one of the greatest emcees of all time working on his "final" album, and his "Farewell" concert at MSG. That's a huge fuckin' deal in itself, but there's so much more to this movie.

And look at the guest list on the cover, not to mention Quest Love and the Illedelphonics performing the beats with live instruments for a bunch of the songs...

Gotdamn, I wanted to be there so bad.