TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

1 year of chave

Happy Anniversary Chave, I was proud to be a part of great moments in TSM's history with you, like the SAGA (and WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO FINISH IT???)

Ah yes, the saga. Who can forget chave's winning contributions to the story that rocked the world of NHB? If, however, you have, here's a sample of chaves brilliance.

::The A Team get back into their car after their little piss break and drive aimlessly through the outskirts of Canada CIty::

Chosun: So, let me get this straight. We've kidnapped Canadian Chick, embarked on a trek through Canada, we're being chased by the B Team of Caboose, chave and AM, who are in turn being chased by Mario Logan and the recently dead corpse of Fook who he brought back to life by taping a tramps head to his body. And now the police are chasing us after Bob Barron tipped them off. Oh, and I'm still naked after losing to CWM at strip poker.

Choken: Yeah. What's your point?

Chosun: Oh, none really, I just wanted to do a quick recap. You know, for fun and stuff...

::They pass a sign saying "ON-TOPIC: NEXT LEFT"::

CWM: Quick! That way!

::Meanwhile, a short way down the road::

chave: Finally, we are near the A-Team. We can see their smoke after hours of chasing them. Increase the B Team-mobile to maximum speed!

AM: Er, you're driving dude.

chave: Not in my head.

Cabose: Ah fuck this

::Caboose heaves chave out of the driving seat and speeds after the A Team's car::

CWM: Shit, it's the dastardly B Team. Quick Choken, turn down that side alley.

::What follows is a high speed car chase through the narrow back streets of Canada. chave fires a pistol at the A Team car, and it nearly hits the wheels, but instead just breaks one of those little light things at the back of the car. The brake lights or something, I dunno. They continue the chase through a market place, overturn a maarket stall selling watermelons, and they drive through a pane of glass, which scares the hell out of CHOSUN and he cries like a little bitch until CWM slaps him. God, do you know how hard it is to write a car chase? Seriously, I mean, come on. It's an action scene, and you expect me to write it out in words or something? You know what happens anyway. Same as every James Bond film ever. It ends when the B Team spin out on a banana skin that CWM has left there, just like in Mario Kart. Shit, I bet no-ones even still reading this. I better put it in the dialogue to make sure. Oh yeah, and I rock. He he he::

Caboose: My God, we've spun out on a bannana skin, just like in the Mario Kart games. One can only presume that CWM, with his previously unknown but still dangerous addiction to bananas, is to blame.

chave: 'kay

::Meanwhile in the A Team car::

Chosun: Dude, that banana was my only means of covering my modesty. I was gonna grow it till it was big enough to make it into a suit.

CWM: Why didn't you just put on the spare set of clothes in the glove compartment?

Chosun: There's a spare set of clothes in the glove compartment?

Zach: Sure, we told you that before. We just thought you liked being naked.

Canadian Chick: *giggles*

Chosun: No-one told me!

CWM: Sure they didn't...

Chosun: NO-ONE T..

Choken: Quiet, you fool. We're approaching a hotel for the night. We can stay there and hide from the  B Team.

CWM: You mean like we did a few pages back?

Choken: Yeah, only this time: BETTER. BWAHAHAHAH~!

Chosun: Weirdo

Choken: Screw you nude boy

::They enter the hotel::

Guest FrigidSoul
*shows no consideration for FrozenBlockOfPiss's feelings and runs off with Chave*

*still waiting in the cold with blanket and hot chocolate waiting for appreciation for his ~GOLD contributions in ~THE SAGA*

*wins award for sticking to this lame joke for a incredibly long time*

As much as I'd like to celebrate this day as a milestone for Chave we're forgetting the real person whom this day belongs to

vigoda.gif

Happy 83rd Birthday Abe

Abe Vigoda is the epitome of awesomeness. Show me someone who didn't love Fish and I'll show you a fool.

::Rewards Ripper for his contributions with cookies and love::

Not really, wait out in the cold a bit longer and I'll see what I can do.

*gets angry over taken back offer of cookies*

*waits*