TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

CM Punk v. Teddy Hart

On last night's NWA: TNA telecast, Teddy Hart appeared on crutches as he had "been injured" earlier in the night. While TNA did believe Hart was injured last night, I've confirmed that Hart is 100% and was not injured.

When I asked why Hart feigned the injury during his match with Aguila (Essa Rios in WWE) yesterday, I was told, "That's Teddy. He marches to his own drum."

It's possible that Hart's fistfight earlier in the day with CM Punk and subsequent meeting with TNA officials led to him working the injury.

Hart is in Pennsylvania and will be filming a shoot interview with RF Video tomorrow. He will be competing this Saturday 2/26 in Rahway, New Jersey for Jersey All Pro Wrestling against Homicide.

I'm in awe of this guy.

I got this from NWA:TNA

Petey Williams was replacing the injured captain of Team Canada, Teddy Hart.

I'm surprised Punk messed him so badly that Teddy doesn't wanna wrestle..... :D

Okay, it's time for me to throw my own two cents into this. Now, I will admit up front that I am friends with Teddy, while I've never even talked to Punk, so I might be a wee bit biased, but these are the facts, as far as I could gather them.

First of all, this is NOT a work. Not at all. No chance. The men known by the names Ted Hart and CM Punk genuinely do not like each other.

Secondly, Ted didn't get his ass whipped by Punk. I've heard from four different, unconnected people who saw the fight happen live, and their stories generally mesh. Ted raised his hand up as if to go for a handshake, Punk bitchslapped him, Ted knocked him down with a couple of punches, and then they were scrapping around on the ground for a second until Sabu broke them up (and accidentally caught a stray kick to his balls too). All this stuff is straight from people I know and trust, who were there at the White Trash Cafe (yes, that's really the place's name).

This is Teddy's official statement, posted on the ROH forums earlier today...

To Whom it may concern,

I'd like to address the fact that Mike Johnson is full of sh*t. Due to what was posted about the altercation between myself and CM Punk, I would like to let it be known that Mike Johnson was not there, had no idea what happened with the exception of what was told to him by his buddy CM Punk. Do to the frequent lies and half truths spoke about myself by flakes like Mike Johnson and others who have never stepped in the ring, never met me for more than a minute and are the wrestling equivilent of tabloid reporters and papparzzi. It's a shame that the fans who look to the internet as there one source of truth about this business must continuelly be forcefed lies while having no access to the actual truth itself. So Mike Johnson can't continue to lie, I have a list at least six people who saw the fight occur.

Chris Sabin

Sabu

Hotshot Johnny Devine

Jack Evans

Lit

A crossing guard from Nashville

The kneebar story or Ted Hart with a scrape and a fat lip is all bullsh*t and if CM Punk wants round 2 I am ready and willing to put him down for a second time. CM PUnk if you have balls, bring a camera, let the truth speak for itself.

1 nothing Canada

I offer one more open invitation to CM Punk, the man whose fearless but is actually the biggest chickensh*t on the planet. There's a "dungeon", you might have heard of it. If you and Mike Johnson want the facts then step on the plane and get ready for the pain. Put your money where your mouth is, or take your less than 30 second ass kickin and stop running your mouth because if Sabu wasn't there, between you and me, you know that you'd have a hard time lying to Mike Johnson and complaining to everyone who will listen with a wired jaw.

Contact #'s for Mike Johnson and CM Punk, airplane info, this is a shoot. I'm sick and tired of you talking sh*t, step in the ring and you will see who is the king.

God Bless

Ted Hart

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
This is Teddy's official statement, posted on the ROH forums earlier today...

To Whom it may concern,

I'd like to address the fact that Mike Johnson is full of sh*t. Due to what was posted about the altercation between myself and CM Punk, I would like to let it be known that Mike Johnson was not there, had no idea what happened with the exception of what was told to him by his buddy CM Punk. Do to the frequent lies and half truths spoke about myself by flakes like Mike Johnson and others who have never stepped in the ring, never met me for more than a minute and are the wrestling equivilent of tabloid reporters and papparzzi. It's a shame that the fans who look to the internet as there one source of truth about this business must continuelly be forcefed lies while having no access to the actual truth itself. So Mike Johnson can't continue to lie, I have a list at least six people who saw the fight occur.

Chris Sabin

Sabu

Hotshot Johnny Devine

Jack Evans

Lit

A crossing guard from Nashville

The kneebar story or Ted Hart with a scrape and a fat lip is all bullsh*t and if CM Punk wants round 2 I am ready and willing to put him down for a second time. CM PUnk if you have balls, bring a camera, let the truth speak for itself.

1 nothing Canada

I offer one more open invitation to CM Punk, the man whose fearless but is actually the biggest chickensh*t on the planet. There's a "dungeon", you might have heard of it. If you and Mike Johnson want the facts then step on the plane and get ready for the pain. Put your money where your mouth is, or take your less than 30 second ass kickin and stop running your mouth because if Sabu wasn't there, between you and me, you know that you'd have a hard time lying to Mike Johnson and complaining to everyone who will listen with a wired jaw.

Contact #'s for Mike Johnson and CM Punk, airplane info, this is a shoot. I'm sick and tired of you talking sh*t, step in the ring and you will see who is the king.

God Bless

Ted Hart

And I still think it's fake.

J*ingus Posted on Feb 27 2004, 12:08 PM

I haven't seen a nice name drop in a while, good one. Anyway, I would generally believe that two men got into it and rolled around a bit. As far as Teddy offering his hand to Punk, I don't believe it...but then again I only know of his personality through the internet....Punk does seem kind of abrasive so I could believe him taking the shot. But then I don't personally know him either.

Guest JustinCredible2k

Eh, no matter what happened. It needs to be resolved. Sooner of later the 2 will meet again and they will get arrested and put their careers in jeopardy. They need to sit down and sort out their differences and fast. I love CM Punk. He is my fav. indy wrestler. But they are going about this little scurmish like 2 babies. They both need to be a man and talk it out like 2 civilized human beings. And if Teddy did happen to write that statement above, then my message to him would be shut his mouth and do what he does best and thats wrestler. Same goes for CM.

They'll meet again Wednesday.

And then again on 3/13 for the RoH show.

You know...Teddy Hart may be really lucky that he was booked for TNA before returning to RoH. Things might have gotten much uglier if he and Punk had a face off at the RoH show. I can't imagine Teddy has many fans behind the curtain after his last appearance.

I just checked Punk's LiveJournal and he made no mention of it in his entry last wednesday. I really don't know what to believe in the whole situation. Whatever happens, I'll be interested to ee the events of 3/13.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

If it were "fake", wouldn't everyone involved be playing it up as something big? Only person to really say anything is "Teddy Hart" on a message board.

I just checked Punk's LiveJournal and he made no mention of it in his entry last wednesday. I really don't know what to believe in the whole situation. Whatever happens, I'll be interested to ee the events of 3/13.

The entry he posted on Wednesday was at 9 in the morning, long before TNA.

Eh, no matter what happened. It needs to be resolved. Sooner of later the 2 will meet again and they will get arrested and put their careers in jeopardy. They need to sit down and sort out their differences and fast. I love CM Punk. He is my fav. indy wrestler. But they are going about this little scurmish like 2 babies. They both need to be a man and talk it out like 2 civilized human beings. And if Teddy did happen to write that statement above, then my message to him would be shut his mouth and do what he does best and thats wrestler. Same goes for CM.

I cant see CM Punk being stupid enough to do anything a 2nd time that will jeopardise his career.

Hart on the other hand .... who knows. (No promoter would have the bulls to fire the greatest pro wrestler in the world ever! So he can do what he wants.)

The entry he posted on Wednesday was at 9 in the morning, long before TNA

Yep, I was going to say the same thing. It hadnt happened when he made that post.

Fair enough, but I doubt he would comment about it on his Juornal anyway.

I wouldnt be so sure. He commented fully about his feelings on the original ROH incident where Hart was kicked out of the locker room.

Guest hunger4unger

..and now ROH are taping Hart vs Corino. Corino being involved with the original incident with Hart at that ROH show and having a war or words over the net afterwards. It's all a work. Hart will wrestle Punk before the summer.