TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

CM Punk v. Teddy Hart

Guest TDinDC1112

What does that have to do with Martha Hart's book?

And you just gave 1 example of what's embarassing about that family.

Nothing, you just reminded me of another Hart who had written a book, that's all. I wasn't saying that the content of the books was similar, just that a different Hart had written a book that was embarrassing in it's own right.

Guest Dynamite Kido

It is my TSM obligation AND duty to start the "You got Punk'd" chant at the 3-13 ROH show.

that is all

Guest hunger4unger

It's all a work. Punk and Hart are working fans. With the vast majority of fans of ROH and other indies being smarks, they are using a new method to draw heat. Before the summer, Punk vs Hart wil be doing the rounds on the indy circuit.

It's all a work. Punk and Hart are working fans. With the vast majority of fans of ROH and other indies being smarks, they are using a new method to draw heat. Before the summer, Punk vs Hart wil be doing the rounds on the indy circuit.

We've been over this.

If it's a work between Hart and Punk, then their first match would draw huge money, no? Then who'd get it? ROH right? Then why would the NWA:TNA help the feud along, why would MLW help the feud along?

I seriously doubt it's a work, otherwise they're going awful far for no real reason. Hart's not stupid enough to try and advance his career by getting the wrestling community to hate him. He is stupid enough to think he's some sort of wrestling God however.

On the subject...could you imagine the buyrate TNA would get if they booked Teddy/Punk in a shoot fight. I know it's beyond the realms of fantasy, but still...if they could get them to do it, that'd bring in a hell of a lot of money. Teddy'd be dumb enough for it, Punk would be up for it...put that on the undercard of "Bound For Glory...As Soon As We Get Hogan", and that'd help sell the show to the internet community.

Guest ToddRoyal

Yeah, if this happened backstage at a ROH show, I'd say work, no contest. But as far as TNA is concerned, Punk is a low card tag wrestler, and Teddy is around once every 4 or 5 months. They've never even been on the same show together. It makes NO sense for TNA to have a hand in working this.

Plus, every indication is that Teddy is an ass, and Punk is very short-tempered, so it's a really believable situation.

Guest hunger4unger

Remember that this incident happened before a TNA show and not on TNA TV. TNA aren't invoved in the work, Punk and Hart are.

Guest ToddRoyal

But TNA management obviously knew about the incident beforehand. (Unless they are working TNA management too, which is ridiculous). What does TNA have to gain from letting this happen? Their wrestlers look like idiots to the local crowd, and they can't even blow it off with a match.

Guest hunger4unger

The incident didn't happen on the TNA show. It didn't happen in the arena. It happened in and outside a cafe prior to the show. Nothing at all to do with TNA except that both guys were working the TNA show later that day. It is my opinion that Punk and Hart used this opportunity as a way to keep their feud going. It's the new "work" or "con" for the Indy guys..i'm telling you..it's a work.

Guest ToddRoyal

I doubt Punk would risk his job with TNA just to put over a work for ROH. It's very possible both Punk and Teddy could have been fired for this, and that was even brought up by some of the sites covering it. That wouldn't be a huge deal for Ted as he rarely works TNA, but Punk is there every week. He'd be completely screwing himself over if he got released. I can't see him doing that just to advance a story for ROH, who runs twice a month at most, with probably lower pay.

The only two scenarios that make sense are it was a shoot, and things like losing your job were overtaken by tempers, or it was a work and they cleared it through TNA management to make sure they wouldn't lose their jobs. And like I said, TNA has no reason to go along.

Guest TDinDC1112
It is my TSM obligation AND duty to start the "You got Punk'd" chant at the 3-13 ROH show.

that is all

I like Teddy Hart,

but it is indeed your obligation, as that might be the greatest chant ever.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

I don't really like CM Punk and his lame straight edge shit but the fact that Hart brought a whole entourage and tried to be tuff because of it and Punk still stood up to him and bitched him out gives me a new respect for him.

Teddy is such a bitch with that "I just tried to shake his hand" bs.Goes right up there with his concussion shit.

I could care less if it's a work since it's an angle I can buy in to.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Question: How many fans in TENNESSEE go to RoH shows? Don't they work the North-east normally?

2nd Question: If it was a work, wouldn't, you know, ANYONE mention it on TV, or have an angle going on?

3rd Question: How many workers for RoH like Teddy Hart after what he did?

4th Question: Who's the jackass who always starts shit, costing him bookings and getting his ass beat?

Final Question: Answer the Questions, think logically, and then whats the solution?

C.M. Punk HATES Teddy Hart. Nuff' Said. This isn't a lame ORton/Jindrak shit where they "threatened" each other on "their websites". Punk legit doesn't like Hart. And if its true, Hart calling Punk a DRUG ADDICT really doesn't help him. It only makes him look like a crybaby who just got his ass handed to him.

that is all

I like Teddy Hart,

It will be the best chant ever...

So let's not forget who invented it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dynamite Kido

that is all

I like Teddy Hart,

It will be the best chant ever...

So let's not forget who invented it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INVENTED IT!!!!! INVENTED IT!!!!!! Hell, I'm gonna start it, so give MEEEEEEEEE the credit. :P

Question: How many fans in TENNESSEE go to RoH shows? Don't they work the North-east normally?

2nd Question: If it was a work, wouldn't, you know, ANYONE mention it on TV, or have an angle going on?

3rd Question: How many workers for RoH like Teddy Hart after what he did?

4th Question: Who's the jackass who always starts shit, costing him bookings and getting his ass beat?

Final Question: Answer the Questions, think logically, and then whats the solution?

C.M. Punk HATES Teddy Hart. Nuff' Said. This isn't a lame ORton/Jindrak shit where they "threatened" each other on "their websites". Punk legit doesn't like Hart. And if its true, Hart calling Punk a DRUG ADDICT really doesn't help him. It only makes him look like a crybaby who just got his ass handed to him.

Final Final Question: If it's all a work between Punk and Hart, why is Steve Corino just as hateful towards Punk? Is he in on all this. And is Sabu in on the work, because he broke up a worked fight. He'd have to be...who knows, he may have helped Punk out. They couldn't risk that. So he'd have to be in on it.

hunger4unger...not everything is a conspiracy in wrestling. I can't see any reason for this to be a work. If, on the very unlikely chance, it is...then why?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I don't think the slap/hairpulling fest was a work.

But I don't believe Teddy injured his leg either.

Here's a good chant "You pussed out!". Having to fight like a girl, hes a disgrace to his family's legacy.

Guest ToddRoyal

From Meltzer:

Hart has a rep among the Calgary wrestlers for claiming injuries when he's in a bad mood. Mr. Aguila, who was in the ring with him when he suffered the knee injury that kept him out of the live TV match, was said to be adamant last night to the rest of the Mexican crew that Hart told him ahead of time the spot and that he'd do the knee injury from there. No doubt Hart's people will be denying this momentarily.

So there ya go.

I don't think the slap/hairpulling fest was a work.

Here's a good chant "You pussed out!". Having to fight like a girl, hes a disgrace to his family's legacy.

I guarantee that Bret wouldn't have cried...he would have spit in Punk's face, then knocked him out with one punch. I'm starting to like Punk more and more every day.

No way is this a work.

Dynamite .... you have to start that chant up. Teddys face will be priceless when he hears it.

I don't really like CM Punk and his lame straight edge shit.

Why is it lame to go against the grain and dedicate your life to something you believe in?

CM Punk is not lame, he is an inspiration.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Let's all bash CM Punk for not doing drugs or drinking alcohol because he doesn't want to be a substance abuser like his father. BOO! [/dumbass mode]