TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrigidSoul

Serial Killers

He was a true psychopath from Wisconson that would skin his victims and then parade around his house with their bodyparts because they reminded him of his dead mother.

Guest FrigidSoul
6.) John Wayne Gacy - The Clown from Stephen King's It was based on Gacy who often dressed as a clown and performed at the birthday parties of young neighborhood children.

Where'd you hear that, they really didn't have anything in common besides being clowns, and a lot of people ar clowns. He didn't kill people dressed as Pogo, that was probably one of the good aspects of his personality (and there were a few... he was named Man of the Year in Chicago, got his picture taken with the first lady and all)

Stephen King interview. He said he had been studying the Gacy case and it caused awful nightmares of a killer clown. He would wake up in the middle of the night and jot down the ideas.

Guest FrigidSoul
I'm ignorant who was ed gein

I spoke of Ed Gein earlier on and to go into more detail than Naibus did here goes.

First off, he was the man that inspired the characters Norman Bates, Leather Face from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs

Norman Bates relation comes from his absolute love and devotion of his mother. When she died he kept the body in her bed the whole time and often slept beside it.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre comes from the way he often took his roadside victims over to the shed, placed them on hooks and did what he pleased with them

Buffalo Bill because one of the female bodies he took he decided to cut off the head, arms, and legs from just above the knees. He then wore it along with the victims scalp and "became" his mother.

Only serial killer that I get physically ill reading about. There are police investigation photos of the farmhouse...I don't advise looking at them if you have a weak stomach.

Berkowitz actually claimed that he made up the whole "Demon Warrior" story, as well as the "I listened to the dog" story so that he would just go to prison, not be executed.

As far as Pogo the Clown is concerned, he would take his victims down into his basement where he would forcibly have anal sex with them, while strangling them with a 2x4. Occassionally he'd branch off and use dildos, baseball bats, various other phallic-shaped objects, but he always made sure that he timed it so that when he climaxed, he would kill them at the exact same second. I've never heard anything about Gacy being linked to "It". Even if "It" was based off of Gacy, why a name like "Pennywise"? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Guest FrigidSoul

you'll have to ask Stephen King man. He takes alot of shit from his nightmares, he said these nightmares were from studying the Gacy case and seeing him dressed up as a clown.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

there's a difference between having nightmere's caused by a murdered and basing a character on him

Guest FrigidSoul

By the way, IDRM's description of Ottis Toole owns. Find pics of the guy...he looks like a hillbilly version of Michael Richards. I don't know if you'll want to read about the guy but it gives you a better understanding of the Deliverence to Ernest Goes to Camp reference.

Zach

ARRGH~~!

ZacK ZacK ZacK.

NOT Zach

For awhile I didn't know I was misspelling his name, then someone told me (long before this) and I just said "fuck it, it's not his real name anyway"

and resize your fucking sig pic, it's fucking up my screen.

Not my fault you keep your suck ass comp on 800x600 res.

It looks fine on 1024x768, which is the standard set by Dames

Guest Dynamite Kido
The Green River killer owns all those fools.

And you would be correct. Although, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY was smarter than the Zodiac.........

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Chikatilo's my favorite just based on how absolutely BATSHIT the man was. I've seen one 3 second video clip on some serial killer documentary where he's sitting in a cage in a courtroom in a striped jail outfit, just looking around the room haphazardly. Just his motions, facial expression, and sort of aura made my stomach clench.

He almost looked like he was searching for an opening to bolt, for the express purpose of going to kill someone again. He wasn't about finesse, either. He stabbed, strangled, raped, and mutilated his victims like a beast, and threw them in the river. Boys, girls, women..didn't matter, he just wanted to tear another human up. Fuckin' evil.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
8. Gary Heidnik - He's the one the pit from Silence of the Lambs was based on. He had that. Big ass beard, Hawaiian shirts, liked to date retarded girls, and death metal blared from his house day and night. Now there's a character

Oh shit.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Chikatilo's my favorite just based on how absolutely BATSHIT the man was. I've seen one 3 second video clip on some serial killer documentary where he's sitting in a cage in a courtroom in a striped jail outfit, just looking around the room haphazardly. Just his motions, facial expression, and sort of aura made my stomach clench.

Sad thing is, I saw the same documentary and I don't know if you watched the whole thing, but Chikatilo started taking all his clothes off and stood their naked while the victims family and friends yelled at him.......pretty disturbing shit there.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'd forgotten about that. He's definitely the last guy I'd want to deal with. Fish was sicker, but he was kind of old, and not a big man. Plus, he had a groin full of needles. I think I could escape from a person like that if I'd get a chance at a physical confrontation. If Chikatilo caught sight of you though, you're fuckin' done.

Guest FrigidSoul

I believe they finally removed Chikatillo from the court room and finished the proceedings without him after he began to shit in his mini-cell and throw it about. Don't know if the site I had read that on was completely trustworthy but with him, I believe it.

IDRM mentioned Jack the Ripper. Aren't there about 40 different theories on who he actually was?

Like I heard one that he was all of the London Cops killing the hookers.

Guest FrigidSoul

There are numerous theories as to who it is. The police one doesn't really hold up much though since Police notified one another of a crime back then by blowing on a whistle. Now this not only notified the police but everybody who was around, and they usually came running to see as well. Thus for that to work everybody running around would have had to not come across a police officer covered in blood and innards. Also if it held true then they would have continued murdering hookers till the streets were empty, however for them to suddenly stop means that the real Jack the Ripper had to have been captured shortly after the 5th murder.

I believe its down to 2 individuals

Dr. Thomas Neil Cream - He would have had the tools to do the types of murders and he hated women beyond belief. He thought they were the spawn of Lucifer. Of course he didn't mind fucking the upper class ones that knew their role back then.

Some crazy fuck from Poland who's name I can't remember. He was a disturbed individual to say the least. Records show the murders first started shortly after he arrived in London, then stopped shortly after he was imprisoned for a crime unrelated. They gave him a full frontal labotomy though before interrogating him on the Ripper murders, so no help there.

Guest Frank_Nabbit
quite a few will be co-operative in the therapy and breakdown of things. Dahmer was willing to do all of that as he hated himself and wanted to understand why he did the type of things he did. Gacy was cooperative to a point.

Gacy's final words were "Go to Hell" or "Go Fuck yourself" when he was put to death

----

Ted Bundy's last words were muffled and jumbled after he saw a woman was going to pull the trigger on his execution, he was aghast and shocked

Bundy Kept corpses around to Fuck and make out with, and his girlfriend was none the wiser

-----

Henry Lee Lucus murdered his mother then raped her corpse. That alone makes him pretty damn cool. John Walsh believes he murdered his son, Adam. (The Code Adam retail call is based on this) Otis O Toole was his running buddy, and liked to eat the body parts supposedly, but henry wouldn't eat them because he didn't like ketchep.

----

I live 160 miles from Gein's murder area, I've been to his grave and the murdersites (Hunting shack sits where his house was) I've got 100's of photocopied press clippings about him and am good friends with the guy who runs:The World of Ed Gein Which is full of crime pics, music downloads and movie connections. I sleep next to a jar full of dirt from his grave. God bless the Man!!!

---

Tommy Lynn Syells - I think I spelt that last name wrong, but he murdered a slew of people in Texas, and the high light of his spree was murdering a pregnant woman, who gave birth prematurely part way through, so TLS then murdered the baby!

Yikes.

Guest FrigidSoul

Nabbit, I don't think many people are going to be cooperative moments before lethal injection *L*

Even though some of the photos I've previously seen on Gein were worse than those shown, I may have to trek up sooner or later and visit ya. I'm curious to meet this friend of yours and go to the actual site this took place. I'm surprised it wasn't demolished.

Guest Frank_Nabbit
Nabbit, I don't think many people are going to be cooperative moments before lethal injection *L*

Even though some of the photos I've previously seen on Gein were worse than those shown, I may have to trek up sooner or later and visit ya. I'm curious to meet this friend of yours and go to the actual site this took place. I'm surprised it wasn't demolished.

The hardware store is still there...I'll check my CPU to see if I have any personal photos scanned...

email [email protected]

Guest FrigidSoul

So they did demolish the farm house? Oh well...we can still have an adventure with said friend, visit where the house was and look for shit that may lead to more bodies(which would now be skeletons). If he did commit more murders they're around the area and we could make quite a bit of money finding them. Not to mention its a good way for me to start in the forensics/criminal psychology field.

I'll email you now just so you have my email addi for photo sending.

To go back to the original thought behind the post - keeping serial killers alive to study them - it's actually something that they've done for years. Even when a killer is given the death penalty, they still have years of appeals to go through as well as the extended wait on death row. Rarely is someone sentenced to death and then killed so quickly that they can't at least be interviewed and studied. For example, there's the Homicidal Triad (bedwetting when older than 15, pyromania and animal abuse) that they've determined that most murderers and serial killers exhibited these traits as children. If anyone's taken an abnormal psych class, they've been forced to learn about things like serial killers, so it's definitely been studied.

Other random thoughts:

Andrei Chikatilo (aka Citizen X) would have never gotten away with murdering so many children if he wasn't a Russian at the time of the Cold War. The Soviets were too proud/vain to admit that there was a killer on the loose that they were unable to capture, so for years and years they suppressed any reports of what he was doing. Thus, he was able to kill at will with little chance of capture.

Two interesting facts about Albert Fish: he'd hidden so many needles in his skin, especially his groin, that when they went to give him the chair it short circuited. And, as a way of atoning for his sins, he liked to soak cottonballs in alcohol, place them in his ass, and then set them on fire. (fun for everyone! Try it at home!)

And I can't believe that no one has named "The Düsseldorf Vampire", Peter Kurten. He killed his first victims when he was 5 (five!), he liked to molest his sisters, his sexual habits included simultaneously raping and killing animals, and his last wish was that he hoped to be able to hear his blood gurgle after he was executed. Not the most normal guy in the world, and my personal favorite serial killer of all time.

Henry Lee Lucus murdered his mother then raped her corpse. That alone makes him pretty damn cool. John Walsh believes he murdered his son, Adam. (The Code Adam retail call is based on this) Otis O Toole was his running buddy, and liked to eat the body parts supposedly, but henry wouldn't eat them because he didn't like ketchep.

I'm not saying that Lucas' mom deserved to be killed, but she was a prostitute that used to force Henry Lee watch her have sex with Johns, allowed them to have sex with him as a child, and forced Henry Lee to go to school dressed as a girl as a form of punishment. It's no wonder why HLL grew up to be a woman-hating serial killer.

Guest Banders Kennany

When you guys are arguing about which ones are the coolest and your favorites, you all mean it in a playful kind of way right? Because it's hard to tell who is nuts and who isn't on this board. Well except for FrigidSoul, who we know is one sick ass puppy.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm a fun loving sick ass puppy, thank you very much

Also I don't believe any of them are cool, I just find criminal psychology very fascinating and I'd like to try and figure out what drove these people to do it. Its more than just "They're crazy" as something had to set them off at one point and turn them to the path of destruction.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Mine's purely a morbid fascination. I'm sure I'd shit myself if I ever met Andre Chikatilo.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Also, if you want to get into forensics, I might suggest going to college, rather than digging holes in Tank Abbott's backyard.

Guest Frank_Nabbit
So they did demolish the farm house? Oh well...we can still have an adventure with said friend, visit where the house was and look for shit that may lead to more bodies(which would now be skeletons). If he did commit more murders they're around the area and we could make quite a bit of money finding them. Not to mention its a good way for me to start in the forensics/criminal psychology field.

I'll email you now just so you have my email addi for photo sending.

The farm house was burnt down in the early 50's and one of the victem's sons was the fire chief, and he "mysteriously" got lost on the way to the house.

I fit most of the serial killer profile:

Blond Male 18-35 Tortured Farm Cats, Wierd Sexual Fetish, etc