TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Smarkdown Says Its.

Oh dear god my head is throbbing... ugh.

For that reason, I'll keep these breif. Looked like a good show match wise, but I was surprised (and a little upset) at the lack of build for anything on the PPV. C'est la vie, I guess.

Also, the reason this went up so late was entierly my fault, as I assumed King was marking for this show and kept waiting on him. I was also waiting on an extension request that I should've given up on a little earlier. I'd like to say huzzah for Rando, although it was WC's match I was waiting on so he won by no show. I felt the match was surprisingly good anyway, and that Wildchild would've had to meet a gold standard to keep his title regardless. He'll have a rematch somewhere down the line.

Huzzah for IL as well, although I'm not very pleased with the amount of effort that went into the main event. I understand that some of the people who couldn't write had legitimate excuses, but... you never want to see only one match get submitted for the ME.

PPV card up as soon as I put the two split parts of my head back together. Ow ow fucking ow.

-Z

My ending spot was hideous...and I was trying to meet the extension I asked for ... and all this other crap... and now I get to be a champ for a little bit... (He can have his rematch or whatever on Lockdown...2nd show after the PPV...Alan will be a little too injured to compete for the show right after the PPV...and because of this i'll work that show instead of taking it off)

I'll comment on the overall show tomorrow... though congrats to those that won.... alot of my picks look like they walked out winners (except in the ME)

I am so pleased that IL took out the Main Event, and in style. Beautiful.

And that bloody cretin Rando wins the Cruierweight title in another suprise victory, but all power to you, just hold onto it like your precious.

Good show all round.

Well, congrats to Toxxic, Sacred and Coy for wins. I was surprised that the only real build for the PPV where the contender matches, and my post-match...I was planning a Va'aiga run-in, but he rightly vetoed it because run-ins = not good.

Other than that...huzzah for the juniors!

Alan...major congratulations man. I'm really happy for ya, and hopefully this'll give you some mometum going into the FTF match with HVT.

I won? I'm to say the least surprised...again. Well...no complaints from me on that.

And IL...good to see you showing and winning, despite the circumstances.