TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

batistia! is there any improvement?

Guest Trivia247

When Batistia first appeared to the WWE Audience he was a Monster. He basically was rivialing Brock Lesnar in Look. And hell he seemed alot more interesting than Brock was.

Then.... He started to wrestle. Gee no wonder he was just the Leviathan in OVW for 5 years before they decided to call him up.

He's got a great look, and a violent looking Clothesline and Spinebuster, and a Powerbomb, that would be a ligerbomb if his steroids enhanced body didn't get in the way of the actual follow through.

Everything else bites. He was injury prone when he first arrived in Evolution, tearing a bicep going out.....Then he tears a Tricep holding his Wifes Hand!

I wish I knew where he lived because he is in my town I would go Hey! Dave! you got so much potential, but you need more training. Thats when Batistia's Dogs go chasing after me across town because I was on his lawn... But thats another story

So what I put before you fellow Smart Marks, Bane of McMahon's Wrestling philsophy is..... Has Batistia Improved?

Do you see him putting together matches more effectively?

His match with Benoit was pretty decent (Decent given Benoit can carry anyone)

Or is he just a Hoss who still more a waste of space than he is over?

I wish I knew where he lived because he is in my town I would go Hey! Dave! you got so much potential, but you need more training. Thats when Batistia's Dogs go chasing after me across town because I was on his lawn... But thats another story

WTF??????????

5 years?!

Well, let's put it this way: I thought he was, at most, a 2-year OVW guy when he debuted...and so far the main improvement I've seen is that he can sell pretty well...and hasn't gotten injured again yet. However, he seems to be unable to do much when he's not in the ring with a guy like Michaels or Benoit.

Oh, he's okay on the mic, too. That counts for a lot.

Guest TheHulkster

Nah, he's still as much of a waste of space as he was when he came in. I'm a pretty optimistic guy too.

Blow Spot Masta Flex?

I'm not Booker T, but TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUST TYPE THAT!!!

I don't mind Batista. I've enjoyed the few major matches he's had (Benoit, HBK) and the rest of the stuff he's been in has been fairly inoffensive. As long as they don't push him too hard, I don't have a problem with him.

Guest Choken One

At least Botchtistia seems to understand how to effectively cut a promo...do what you know you can do...

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
To Blow Spot Masta Flex?

That's "blow spot masta stiff", by the way. He's clearly on steroids, so I imagine he's not very flexible.

Guest wrestlingbs

Unless Batista's got some superb mic skills that haven't shown up yet, then I highly doubt Batista > Orton. Orton has improved vastly on the mic since starting out.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Honestly, Bautista may be the worst wrestler currently on the roster.....hell, I like Henry better.....ewwww, did I just say tha......

As a side note, doesn't seem like the more WWE backs a wrestler, the harder he bombs?

Nathan Jones had elaborate and pretty cool video packages.

Ditto Sean O'Haire.

Gail Kim got video packages too.

John Heidendendenreichanbachernickelreich was featured fairly prominently on Raw, and it looked as though they were going to turn him into some kind of foil for Austin.

They're all either injured, released, rumored to be released, or sweeping up after the show.

Vince: Good news son. We're giving you a major push, video packages and all.

Wrestler Newbie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest Dynamite Kido
Honestly, Bautista may be the worst wrestler currently on the roster.....hell, I like Henry better.....ewwww, did I just say tha......

What about John Heidenwhatever?

I wouldn't count him. He's never really in any major storylines or anything. He did the thing with Austin, and now he's pretty much off TV.....that I watch*

*doesn't watch heat

I had so much hope when he came in, but now he's turned into a giant waste of space. Every match he's been in lately, he's botched something. (Dudleys vs. Evolution, etc.)

It doesn't help that they book him against faster guys like HBK and so forth, but it also doesn't help that there are a couple of other guys as big as him in WWE now. Seriously, remember when the Undertaker was one of the ONLY big guys? How many now? Taker, Kane, Batista, Heidencrapper, Matt Morgan, Lesnar, Big Show, Goldberg, A-Train, and who knows how many more in their sights. Big guys aren't as exciting because there's so many.

I was watching OVW last night and it just amazes me how they let DOug Bashams mic skills so to waste, hell even his wrestling skills are excellent.

Batista is way better than Orton, he's got the looks and knows how to cut promos, WWE is wasting their time with Randy boy.They both suck in the ring but at least Batista looks like he could break anyone into pieces,Orton just looks like a high school punk.

Big guys also aren't as exciting because Lesnar & Big Show can simply do so much more they can in terms of size and power. Especially on Smackdown, where all the big guys will end up looking weak compared to those two.