TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

Teddy Long t-shirt

That is so fucking retarded. I mean, seriously, "B'ledat"? I'm assuming their intention is to appeal to the young "urban" audience and I can safely say that even black people will have no idea what that shirt means.

Hey, don't look at me. Everybody's saying they should make a Teddy Long shirt, so I was just doing a public service announcement. I guess I'll have to stick w/ my original PSA - "Drink & smoke - who the fuck cares?"

Back when he was on TV more (which is to say, back when his stable wasn't made up of the ER), a lot of people in the Raw thread were clamoring for one.

And what's the current #1 seller? Why, this is:

35292pi.jpg

On sale for $9.98! Buy one for the entire family!

You really can't take anything the RTG says seriously.

" Benoit is getting pushed"

" This match should restore Jericho's credibility"

" Flair carried that match"

" HHH isn't that bad"

The Victim of the Crossface shirt wasn't too bad. They should at least have something at the merch stands at MSG to show their serious about his push, good or bad.

Guest Goodear
Maybe if it was DOOM related...

Busted Heads by DOOM

Seriously this is just about the ugliest typeface they could have used. Block that stuff out a bit and its perfectly fine little goofy shirt in the tradition of the EVIL~! shirt of fame.

Guest Goodear

Bah, Evil was a great gimmick but the podwer blue just didn't do it for me. It really needed huge lettering for me to truly buy into the shirt.

The huge lettering sucks (Rocks shirts, cough) and draws too much attention to itself, and the colour is a matter of taste (though it was a nice blue colouring and worked well with the red circle and white lettering), but Red would have probably been better for it. It was obscure which, IMO, is the best quality you can give to a wrestling t-shirt, given the negative social stigma wrestling fans have.

Back when he was on TV more (which is to say, back when his stable wasn't made up of the ER), a lot of people in the Raw thread were clamoring for one

But seriously, they're the RAW Thread Group...

How dare you besmirch the good name of Besus.

Guest Banders Kennany

Besus is an okay poster. But what a stupid idea for a shirt. Who buys shirts for heel managers? And if you bought one of those How's Your Lips? shirts, especially at full price, I feel real bad for you.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

If I was to get any WWE shirt, ti would be this one. Its like the anti-wrestling shirt. Its awesome.

At least we know how to spell it now.

And, yeah...I'd buy this shirt. As a mark-out for Long more than anything. And at least it's black (not a Long joke, but rather my prefence of shirt color). Nothing great though, and the font does look ugly.

Which is really a good thing, as there hasn't been good Chris Benoit merch... ever.

What?!?

You mean you didn't whip out your credit card the minute Toothless Agression came out? What is wrong with you?

Guest wildpegasus

Worst shirt ever. Bar None distinctly. Not even I could buy that.

Guest Sleekster
Worst shirt ever. Bar None distinctly. Not even I could buy that.

You haven't seen the (Boat) Captain Mike Rotunda shirt.

Guest Sleekster

Nah, B'ledat is worse. I won't touch either with a ten-foot pole.

Or just about any other wrestling shirt for that matter.