TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Christ what the hell is wrong with you OAOAST/PT'e

Guest cobainwasmurdered

check out the OAOAST:HD forum for a fascinating thread about Popick's patheticness.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Alf can you get on AIM?

TMO article coming on past OAOAST drama btw. Unless it gets deleted by teh facists.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That thing on page five was stupid crap. I arbitrarily chose that page, and now I'm tired of the thread already.

Please, continue. I love watching this; it's like watching a Royal Rumble where everyone has Down's Syndrome.

Holy shit. I know I'm late here, I just got into work and saw this. But man-oh-man that line is fucking COMEDY GOLD! :P

That thing on page five was stupid crap. I arbitrarily chose that page, and now I'm tired of the thread already.

Thanks. That post added a lot to this thread.

You actually have a sense of humour. argh! Now I like you a little bit as well. - Cancer Marney

Marney deserves to be banned.

TMO article coming on past OAOAST drama btw.

The article 2 years in the making~! Wh00~!

Would someone please assure me that what is posted on page five of this thread isn't the only thing that people got offended about?

Please?

Would someone please assure me that what is posted on page five of this thread isn't the only thing that people got offended about?

Please?

Sadly, that is what started this whole thing. Everything snowballed from that point.

Please?

Sadly, that is what started this whole thing. Everything snowballed from that point.

Then ban anyone without a freaking sense of humor.

Well, or better yet, let them stay so everyone can see them for being so stupid.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

eh. DH should talk about drama. the board he once owned is where half of the trolls came from.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
eh. DH should talk about drama. the board he once owned is where half of the trolls came from.

Quit being such a dick over something so irrelevent.

::Angle-Plex cuts into all TV stations to issue this important announcement::

To the Fans of the OaOasT,

We at the OaOasT pride ourselves on developing talent while maintaining a sense of openness in the OaOasT locker-room. We would like to never confine any of our wrestlers to one level of the promotion. Several of our projects have worked. AngleSault brought Superstar to the next level, for example.

That being said, tensions among the booking staff, The Superstar, and yours truely. I, Angle-Plex (Steve C.) arose recently with my return. I was absent for many months due to college commitments, and my coming back was supposed to serve as a way to bring The Superstar up in the fans eyes. I was supposed to return as a character I had created with Superstar, named "Big Poppa Poplex".

Poplex's debut was great. Superstar and I started to book our own storyline which would eventually climax at Anglemania III with a baby on a pole match. The first four weeks of the feud went perfectly. However, then, one of the OAOAST competitors, Big Poppa (Stephen Joseph) Popick saw the storyline, was very offended, and immediatly took the storyline off of OAOAST TV. We, Superstar and I, made every attempt to gel Popick's complaints with our storyline plans, but quite simply, we felt that doing a pussified version of our storyline would dimish its prestige in front of our audience, and were unable to provide a definite time when Poplex would return to the OAOAST.

This did not sit well with Superstar or I. Personal demons got the better of us one night, and we decided that he would no longer like to continue working with the OaOasT. We left immediatly.

We realize the angle was offensive to many of the OAOAST viewers. We apologize for that, and have decided to never air footage of that night again concerning the angle. We did a retake using a stunt doubles for Poplex, Superstar and Schaeffer, and will include that in all future video libraries.

Superstar and I were upset with the OAOAST after it had been edited, but like professionals we accepted it. Upon the conflicts ending, Superstar and I ended up in a physical confrontation with BPP (Stephen Popick) along our way out of the building.

It appears that there was wmiscommunication between the OAOAST mods and the talent involved in the angle. We thank everyone for working through the angle and raising concerns afterwards, but in hindsight we truly wish the fans would have understood our plans as we had meant them.

It is up to us and the locker-room to put this issue behind us and move toward a great Anglemania III with its terrific-looking Popick vs Dan Black. Schaeffer has also been placed as a manager to The Mexican Cowboy at house shows, and the live crowds have responded well. The OAOAST remain firmly behind it's talent and prides itself on having the healthiest locker-room in North America.

We also pride ourselves on having the greatest fans, and for that reason, we will offer 75% of the revenue created from the Poplex storyline to the Popick family so that they can reviece psychiatric treatment for any emotional distress we may have caused.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Angle-Plex

Former OaOasT Competitor

::cut back to regularly scheduled programs::

You actually have a sense of humour. argh! Now I like you a little bit as well. - Cancer Marney

Marney deserves to be banned.

After this farce I almost have to agree. I humbly apologise for ever thinking Popick had a sense of humour.

- Marney, sending greetings from sunny Miami Beach. Eat your hearts out.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Hey CDub, where did that quote about me come from?

Sandy and I found it in one of the millions of OAOAST dram threads.

::Hands out Clawslams and ANGLE AWARD-WINNING Devilbombs like candy to everyone, and dares them not to sell.::

Oof. Crap like this is why I kinda stopped participating in OAOAST in the first place. Can't we all get along? And go back to goofy talking drunken fish gimmicks?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I wish.

*Kicks Jingus in his one vulnerable spot...the gnads*