TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

One and Only Smackdown Thread For Today

I take it that there will be a Fatal Four-Way Match for the WWE Tag Team belts at WrestleMania XX also.

I guess so, but it seems a *bit* much. Weren't the Raw titles defended on Heat last year in a regular tag match?

The difference is that the WWE is hyping WrestleMania XX as the single greatest show ever. So, I guess that means that everyone in the roster must be on the show one way or another, so that is why the Bashams have to be on the card, I think.

But Storm isn't? ;) Oh, right. Not OVW.

Hey, A-Train has yet to make the card.

Guest Anglesault
. Although, I thought his promo right now was one of the better ones he's had since turning face.

So "Ya'll were representin'"?

Representing what?

I don't know, but he was screaming that.

Of course, I wasn't aware that Scooby Doo was back in with the Urban punk crowd (Or whomever Cena appeals to) so I'm not an authority.

. Although, I thought his promo right now was one of the better ones he's had since turning face.

So "Ya'll were representin'"?

Well, I thought it was good. And that's how kids talk today.

Eh, different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

I dunno he's OK as a face, but I must admit a personal preference for heel Cena.  Wearing the jerseys of a big rival team just struck me as better then going for the cheap pop.

Hell fucking yeah. Heel Cena was just so damn awesome. It felt like he had a certain edge to him than he as a face. But I'm not going to say he sucks as a face or suffers from "Face Rock" disease just yet. He's still good, but not GREAT. Although, I thought his promo right now was one of the better ones he's had since turning face.

Agreed. This promo still rocked because he was kind of nasty.

Meh, I didn't like Cena much even when he was a heel. Too much of the same thing all the time. Stupid rhyming promo, with the obligatory gay/dick references. The only difference between then and now, is he plays to the crowd more, and wears the hometowns' jerseys.

He's done good, for such a limited gimmick, however. Shame his ringwork hasn't really improved.

I take it that there will be a Fatal Four-Way Match for the WWE Tag Team belts at WrestleMania XX also.

I guess so, but it seems a *bit* much. Weren't the Raw titles defended on Heat last year in a regular tag match?

The difference is that the WWE is hyping WrestleMania XX as the single greatest show ever. So, I guess that means that everyone in the roster must be on the show one way or another, so that is why the Bashams have to be on the card, I think.

EVERYONE?! Paul London didn't even make the friggin Cruiserweight battle royal!

Guest Anglesault
Retired Hogan at MSG...did I miss something?

Hogan's last show in the WWE ended with a Show Stopper at MSG.

Was it just me, or did Show just deliver a halfway decent promo?

Perhaps all his facts aren't correct, but he was coherent for a change...and made sense.

Wow...that's like the best promo he's every delivered.

Retired Hogan at MSG...did I miss something?

Hogan's last show in the WWE ended with a Show Stopper at MSG.

Wow, WWE remembered something! Although I honestly didn't remember anything about it.

Did the Rock always have that tattoo extending all the way to the middle of his body? It looks terrible.

Did the Rock always have that tattoo extending all the way to the middle of his body? It looks terrible.

No, he just got it done recently.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

No, and agreed.

So...

Chris Jericho with hair down in match-up graphic=face

Chris Jericho with ponytail in match-up graphic=heel.

Kind of funny how his you can tell whether he's a face or a heel by whether or not he has a ponytail or lets his hair down.

MR AMERICA!

Remember him?

Somehow I hope Big Show mentioning Hogan doesnt result in Hogan coming back at WMXX and bodyslamming Big Show.

Im pretty sure Hogan isn't coming back, but, ugh..

I hope not, but Vince probably really wants Hogan to be there. If he wanted he probably could keep it under wraps, too.

No, and agreed.

Well, he's doing it for traditions sake so expect him to look like Peter Maivia when it's done.

No, and agreed.

Well, he's doing it for traditions sake so expect him to look like Peter Maivia when it's done.

Supposedly he's not going that far.

But this is his idea of "keeping it real" and "getting back to his roots."

Heenan! Whoot!

Big John Studd

Don Muraco--isn't he in already? Guess not

Mr. Ugly is getting inducted!

JYD

Pete Rose...ugh.

Guest Anglesault
Show pinned Mr. America *wink wink* in Hogan last match which happened to be at MSG last May

Good arena for Show apparantly

But...but..but Mr. America and Hogan were different people!

NUH-UH!

Vince used video proof to show that Hogan tricked us all.

Show pinned Mr. America *wink wink* in Hogan last match which happened to be at MSG last May

Good arena for Show apparantly

But...but..but Mr. America and Hogan were different people!

NUH-UH!

Vince used video proof to show that Hogan tricked us all.

I thought Del Wilkes came back from retirement, bulked up, and used a different name.