TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackFlagg

The OAO Sopranos season 5 thread

Guest Askewniverse

Curto's gotta go down sometime. He's bound to slip up sooner or later.

This isn't season five related, but whatever happened to Richie Aprile's son?

Guest El Satanico

The stuff with AJ tonight was to show he's headed in the same direction as daddy. I've been waiting for the AJ follows Tony's path story since early in the series, it seems like they will be at least heavily hinting at it next year. AJ's too much of a bitch to climb the mob ladder like Tony, but he was showing some mob skills.

Guest Askewniverse

It should be pretty interesting to see what they do with AJ. I'm interested to see how Tony will react if AJ keeps heading towards "the life." Tony has made it clear that he doesn't want Meadow or AJ to come into the business. I just hope AJ doesn't end up like Jackie Jr.

I was thinking that maybe now that the FBI has Sack, the series might end with Sack giving up info on Tony, for a reduced sentence. However then he comes off like a rat, and the FBI weren't even after Tony at the time, so I dunno.

Suprisingly, I am kind of interested in the Tony/Carmela get-back-togther storyline. Are they trying to hint that Tony is actually going to be a good husband, better father, and more rational now? Cause if that is so, then there is only two things that come next in mob dramas, Prison or Death.

I wonder if Meadow is going to be involved anymore in the series then she was this season. I mean her getting married and the prep that goes along with it, would seemingly get a little more play. I just have a feeling her fiance will be exposed and then dealt with.

Guest Anglesault
It should be pretty interesting to see what they do with AJ.

I disagree.

Meadow's petty problems, AJ and his loser friends and Carmella's love life when not dealing wih Tony were desroying the show for a while.

Carmella and Furio.

::shudders::

Carmella is an awesome married mob wife. Flirting with Furio and fucking the guidance counsellor, she's brutal.

Meadow is hot, and that's about it.

AJ serves no purpose right now.