TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackFlagg

The OAO Sopranos season 5 thread

great stuff between Chris and Paulie, especially with the waiter, heh...A good start to the season, can't wait till next week and Buscemi.

and Melfi is a total milf :D

SPOILERS

-Tony wants a relationship with the psychiatrist but he gets rebuffed and goes back to Carmella(her house was having troubles with a black bear)

-Chris and Paulie had/are having a dispute over Chris having to pay the tab everytime(brought up by his wife) which culminates in Chris throwing a brick at a waiter and Paulie shooting said waiter after the waiter interferes in their argument behind the restaurant

-The mob group from the 80's get released from prison

-Carmine has a stroke and has suffered temporary paralysis

Anything else I'm missing?

Guest Askewniverse

Just as a warning, I'm quoting a post that contains spoilers.

-Chris and Paulie had/are having a dispute over Chris having to pay the tab everytime(brought up by his wife) which culminates in Chris throwing a brick at a waiter and Paulie shooting said waiter after the waiter interferes in their argument behind the restaurant

I may have missed something, but I don't think Chris and Adriana are married yet.

Guest Krazy Karter
Tony wants a relationship with the psychiatrist

How the hell is that new?

*spoiler*

He pursues a sexual relationship. It almost happens until Melfi is confronted by Tony and Melfi explains why she wouldn't be able to love him due to his lack of human compassion.

It's already aired, do we need spoiler warnings? Anyway...

He's a lot more forceful and direct about it. She finally digs into him about how he doesn't give people honesty or respect and he suddently shouts a big Fuck You and leaves.

Guest Askewniverse

He's a lot more forceful and direct about it. She finally digs into him about how he doesn't give people honesty or respect and he suddently shouts a big Fuck You and leaves.

He also called her the big "C" word (the word that you shouldn't call a woman if you want to get into her pants).

Buscemi as a greaser = ratings. I can't wait to see what they have in store for him.

- I refuse to believe that the Paulie vs Chris feud ends tonight.

- Tony vs The Bear. Make it happen, David Chase. Make it happen.

- Valentina has a BOOT on her.

- Johnny Sack is SO taking out Carmine while he's in the hospital.

- No Meadow? Boo-erns.

Guest Anglesault

Meadow was in the beginning.

And the final bear confrontation is gonna be big money

Guest El Satanico
Meadow was in the beginning.

And the final bear confrontation is gonna be big money

I think the bear is symbolic of the Russian in the forest, but that's just me.

My guess is he finally comes back.

Great theory...bravo

It also makes alot of sense with Paulie talking about the pinebarrens incident at the club and the Paulie Christopher feud starting up again.

Guest Bottled Black

Umm when did Janice and Bobby get married? I was shocked when she said she lost her wedding ring.

Guest Askewniverse
Odds that the handsome Fish and Game Officer comes back next week?

I say pretty good.

Yeah, I think he'll be back next week. I also think he's an undercover agent.

Anyone notice when they showed the welcome back party for Steve Buscemi, he dressed exactly like Don Johnson in Miami Vice?

Well he has been in prison since the 80's....

Guest Askewniverse

New episode tonight. Judging by the previews, tonight's episode should be pretty good. It will be interesting to see what happens with Tony Blundetto.

Guest Krazy Karter

Great episode.

I thought Adrianna was going to die in a car accident after she left Carmella's. Epecially since she was drunk, depressed, and had been given the notion that suicide was a way out of her situation.

good episode, I like the different angle they're going with Buscemi's charecter as the guy trying to get out of the life.....also like how Adrianna turned in the chick that was hitting on Chris, heh.

I dunno how truthful she was being but Adrianna(well the real actress) was on the View and said she wasn't dying this season. She sort of eluded to saying "well there is another season still so no I can't die" haha, but maybe she was just protecting the script. Honestly I think she might have gone to far not to get whacked now, of course in the previews we kept hearing Christopher say, "Fuck Family, Fuck Loyalty.....etc" so maybe he gets told about Adrianna and what must be done and he says FUCK IT and wants to protect her......Hmmmmmm

Tonight's episode was great.