TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cpac

John Henry Williams

First cremate Ted Williams and give him a proper burial. Then cremate John Henry Williams and disperse his ashes amongst a manure heap. Then all will have been righted in the world.

Yeah but if you do that he will be reborn into new life.

Bah, forget that symbolism and keep my symbolism intact. John Henry Williams, unceremoniously buried in a pile of crap, where he belongs.

Guest Redhawk

I'm not an expert on the story by any means, but I've heard that there's more to it than just the Freezing Ted thing. For one, I remember reading something about how he'd use his dad's autographs to make money for himself. But I'm sure a Boston fan can give more detail.

I'm not an expert on the story by any means, but I've heard that there's more to it than just the Freezing Ted thing. For one, I remember reading something about how he'd use his dad's autographs to make money for himself. But I'm sure a Boston fan can give more detail.

Yeah the guy was a manipulative little worm, especially in matters concerning Teddy Ballgame, whom he saw as a gravy train.

He cut off many of Ted's friends out of Ted's life, he tried to commercialze everything that Ted ever did, case in point, you know that great moment at the 99 All Star Game? Well Ted originally had a Boston cap, but JHW had a cap put onto his head promoting a website

Also he would handcuff Ted to a table trying to get him to sign items, he screwed memorabillia dealers out of money for Williams signed items, ect

And yeah, the reason he had Ted frozen was in the possibility that he could sell off Ted's DNA.

Otherwise he'd be in Alcor right now because that was what he, "Ted" and Claudia (his sister) wrote on that hospital napkin

Oh, this summer SI reported that JHW has been delinquent in payments to Alcor, that was back in August and I wouldn't know if he has paid off his debts

I wonder what is the legal raminfications of that? If JHW isn't in Alcor would that mean that his "final wishes" were denined so does that mean that the case can be reopened? Bobbie Jo Farrell dropped it due to lack of funds to pay her legal fees, but obviosuly she still has a case

Guest Anglesault
im still upset since the poor guy died

Don't be upset.

If anyone had it coming, it was him.

Guest Mosaicv2

Don't be upset.

If anyone had it coming, it was him.

so did Marge Schott

Guest jpclemmons

Don't be upset.