TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

The OAO Creepy McMahon Baby Thread

I think the first of the 5th generation of McMahon looks kinda cute.

And yes, he IS 5th Generation: Jess McMahon, Vince Sr., Vince Jr., Shane...and whatever the kid's name is.

Guest Deviant

Ashe Jericho, take a look at your future kid. That baby is going to hold your ass down.

Guest OctoberBlood

Figured it was gonna be Stephs, but it didn't have a 10 pound nose so it was certainly Shanes.

In 20 years they'll bring back "King of the Ring" and the main event...you guessed it, McMahon v. McMahon-Levesque winner controls the title and the company.

I'll probably be the only one to say this- Congrats to Shane and Marissa, a healthy baby.

Guest wrestlingbs
vincebaby.JPG

Vince,Shane and INCUBUS McMahon.

Twenty seconds later, Shane's baby did a hostile takeover of the WWE and fired Vince.

Guest 11and0baby

Is that some creepy sign that when Vince goes Shane Takes over the company then his offspring. Poor Hunter and Steph.

I don't think it's creepy. Shane has a way better business mind than Steph.

How was that creepy? "Where it all begins again," and you show an infant, a symbol of beginnings. Fucking people will find whatever they can...

Look at it Kotz....look at the grins on the McMahons faces. They've already eaten your soul. It's like the Ghastly Grinner on Are You Afraid of the Dark.

You are all jealous that you can't get any pussy in the first place... and probably wouldn't be able to find a woman that would actually consent to carrying your seed.

You are all jealous that you can't get any pussy in the first place... and probably wouldn't be able to find a woman that would actually consent to carrying your seed.

Obviously.

Guest Dynamite Kido

The way I figure it, in about 2 months Shane Jr. will be destroying Kane weekly on WWE TV.