Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

The fighting game character tourney 2k4

70 members have voted

1. 1. The fighting game character tourney 2k4

• Iori Yagami (King of fighters)
    • Sagat (Street fighter)

DAMMIT IORI NEEDS MORE VOTES~!

...please, some more people vote Iori...

Iori taking the lead by 2

:D ROCK ON~!!!

GO IORI GO DAMMIT~! WIN THIS THING~!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!

I'm better now.

Could one of you crazy Iori marks let me in on what's so damn great about him?

I fail to see how he out-cools Terry.

UYI

P.S Yes, 'out-cools' is a word...

Now.

I'm probably one of the biggest Terry marks here so compared to Iori its Terry all the way. Thing is he isnt in the final because of Sagat.

What makes Iori great? Great mad slasher fighting style, awesome if not somewhat dated design (the pants people, the pants!), the best fighting game evil laugh bar none, the most manic and satisfying super move to grace a fighting game and the fact that he seems to put the word die in every sentence.

What makes Iori great? Great mad slasher fighting style, awesome if not somewhat dated design (the pants people, the pants!), the best fighting game evil laugh bar none, the most manic and satisfying super move to grace a fighting game and the fact that he seems to put the word die in every sentence.

^ that is exactly what I was going to post. Not word for word, but sorta what I would've said.

Guest Coffey

I'd just like to point out that I think a few people have either voted more than once (if they have alternate accounts) or coaxed their friends to come in an vote even if they don't know anything about either character.

I think the final round should've been like all the rest. People reply with their pick...not annoymous people click one or the other in a poll.

I declare shenanigans! We never had this many voters in the previous rounds.

*bitter about Sagat losing*

For those thinking of voting Sagat, I'd like to remind you that his name rhymes with 'faggot'.

Just saying, is all.

UYI

OMG HOMOPHOBIA ON THE SMARKS!! SURPRIZEEEE!~11

Ban Plz.

:lol:

Seriously, though, unless you pronounce 'faggot' as 'fuh-gott' then it doesn't rhyme at all. Besides, I don't even know who the fuck Iori is, so Sagat got my vote.

For those thinking of voting Sagat, I'd like to remind you that his name rhymes with 'faggot'.

Just saying, is all.

UYI

OMG HOMOPHOBIA ON THE SMARKS!! SURPRIZEEEE!~11

Ban Plz.

:lol:

Seriously, though, unless you pronounce 'faggot' as 'fuh-gott' then it doesn't rhyme at all. Besides, I don't even know who the fuck Iori is, so Sagat got my vote.

So I'm having an off day.

First time for everything.

UYI

Guest Coffey

32-all. Either we're gonna have to call it a tie, or re-vote with posts only, as suggested earlier. It would be more fair anyway.