The fighting game character tourney 2k4

70 members have voted

1. 1. The fighting game character tourney 2k4

• Iori Yagami (King of fighters)
    • Sagat (Street fighter)

Daaamn yooouuuuuu!! :P

What time does voting end? 12am est? :lol:

Whenever I have my dinner.

Bah! Here's hoping you don't put off your dinner till Iori get a winning vote. ;p

I voted Iori, since the more recent Sagat is owned by the old one in my mind. Big and puffy muscles =/= Sagat, dammit. As a jab at Capcom for changing up the appearances of my beloved original SFII characters, I voted for a guy I've never even played in a game.

I voted Iori, since the more recent Sagat is owned by the old one in my mind. Big and puffy muscles =/= Sagat, dammit. As a jab at Capcom for changing up the appearances of my beloved original SFII characters, I voted for a guy I've never even played in a game.

Of all the idiotic reasons to vote for Iori. You came up with that!

You could of at least said you were more attracted to the picture of Iori you found via a search engine than the picture of Sagat you have in your crazy warped head. At least that way you would have made sense in a your own personal way.

DAMN YOU KOTZ!

::Tiger Uppercuts Kotz::

Werll here is where I end the madness.

I logged on as my second account of NazMistry and voted twice for Sagat a few days back...

So rightful winner is Iori.

I have no idea why I admitted to it, but there you have it.

Werll here is where I end the madness.

I logged on as my second account of NazMistry and voted twice for Sagat a few days back...

So rightful winner is Iori.

I have no idea why I admitted to it, but there you have it.

*slips caboose the agreed to $20*

Guest Coffey

It's obvious that some people voted more than once. This tournament doesn't mean shit. You shouldn't do a poll in the finals. There is no way that 69 different people voted. Did we even have that many people in the other rounds combined?

Sagat didn't have a fair chance to win, so I feel my vote (and time in this thread) was pretty much wasted. Whenever Sagat would take the lead (regardless of how long it took him to do so) Iori was always right back in the lead within a few minutes.

Not only that, but Renegade said the voting would end in two hours...when did it end? In two and a half hours, right after the deciding Iori vote. Imagine that.

Bullshit.

I'm not upset about Iori winning really, I'm just upset about the way the finals was presented.

VVV That's funny to you? Like I give a fuck? Suck my dick.