TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

New School Question Thread

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Doesn't he have the towel on during his entrance in the latest Smackdown video game?

Another question: Why exactly was Jamal fired but Rosey was kept around? Personally, I thought Jamal would have been the bigger star had 3MW ever made it.

Jamal, from what I recall, had an interesting confrontation with police at a night club, was sloppy in the ring, sometimes injuring people (Pat Patterson and the lesbian for example), and wasn't well liked backstage, while Rosey got along fine with everyone, and kept out of trouble.

And yes, Kane wears the towel in the SD:HCTP game.

Back in March, WWE had a vote online of the greatest moment in Wrestlemania history out of 50 they had selected. I totally forgot about this and I was wondering if anybody knew what was picked to be #1?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Deon, browsed around for about a half hour but couldn't find it.

Been meaning to ask this for a while... I never found out why Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler were moved from ringside to rampside. Why were they?

I would assume it was so on the both brand PPV's they didn't need 3 announcing desks set up at ring side, they could keep smackdown and the S.A.T at ringside still and just move the raw guys.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I would say it was Bischoff trying to make it Nitro-esque, because the look debuted on RAW, but G Money may be right, although they USE to have 3 announce teams at a time before (French, Spanish, and of course, English).

No I think your right, I believe that Bischoff wanted it to look more Nitro-esque. Thats what me and my friends always thought anyways.

Could be a bit of both. I just though having 3 at ringside would mean making more room in that area at ringside, which could either cause to much space to be lost at ringside, or less seats at the front there. Putting it by the stage just made things easier and nothing had to be altered as it was just a waste of space up by the enterance anyway.

Guest JacK

Hey who was the wrestler that Rico's gimmick was 'inspired' by? It was Adam something wasn't it . . . I can't find it for the life of me and it's driving me mental.

Is Bad Blood going to be the first time Chris Benoit has ever wrestled Kane televised in a singles match?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Is Bad Blood going to be the first time Chris Benoit has ever wrestled Kane televised in a singles match?

Woah...um...I'd think so. Usually they were either heels or faces at the same time.

Of course they were in the 4-way at Unforgiven 2000, but that wasn't singles.

Guest Askewniverse

Chris Benoit has wrestled Kane before in a televised match. They had two televised matches against each other (both on Raw) leading up to Unforgiven 2000.

Raw (9/4/00) - Kane beat Chris Benoit by DQ when Benoit hit Kane with a steel chair.

Raw (9/18/00) - Kane beat Chris Benoit by DQ when Benoit hit Kane with the ring bell.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Damn it...

I forgot about the whole everyone's matches end in DQ's so everyone gets a title shot.

Guest jm29195

I was just wondering when he lost his tooth, was it in a match or in an non- wrestling incident (like Foley in his car crash)?

Raw (9/4/00) - Kane beat Chris Benoit by DQ when Benoit hit Kane with a steel chair.

Raw (9/18/00) - Kane beat Chris Benoit by DQ when Benoit hit Kane with the ring bell.

I wonder if history will repeat itself. :P

Can somebody list an approximately of when all those Booker T / Goldust segments happened? I remember the one with the Don King wig, the lumberjack outfit, where they were reviewing the Scorpion King, Goldust as Elvis, Goldust dressed like a teenager at 7-11, Goldust as the Crocodile Hunter, Goldust as Darth Vader, and some other stuff I probably forgot.

What was Ric Flair's first match on RAW after he came back in Nov. 2001? Did he even wrestle on SD ever?

Guest Askewniverse
Can somebody list an approximately of when all those Booker T / Goldust segments happened?  I remember the one with the Don King wig, the lumberjack outfit, where they were reviewing the Scorpion King, Goldust as Elvis, Goldust dressed like a teenager at 7-11, Goldust as the Crocodile Hunter, Goldust as Darth Vader, and some other stuff I probably forgot.

Raw (4/22/02) - Booker T and Goldust at the movies.

Raw (5/6/02) - 7-Eleven segment

Raw (5/13/02) - Booker T as a lumberjack

Raw (6/10/02) - Goldust as Undercover Brother

Raw (6/17/02) - Goldust as "The Duke of Gold"

Raw (6/24/02) - Goldust as the Crocodile Hunter

Raw (7/1/02) - Goldust as Darth Vader

Raw (7/22/02) - Goldust puts a Don King wig on Booker T

Raw (8/5/02) - Goldust, Booker T, and "Mini-Dust"

I think that's about it. I'm probably missing a few segments, but that's all I could get for now.

What was Ric Flair's first match on RAW after he came back in Nov. 2001?  Did he even wrestle on SD ever?

I don't believe he wrestled until the 2002 Royal Rumble. He wrestled very rarley before the brand extnetion, at which point he turned heel and feuded with Steve Austin, as well as having a match against Hulk Hogan for the WWE title.

I believe his one and only SmackDown match would have been the very last full roster SmackDown!, with Ric Flair and Triple H vs Kurt Angle and Vince McMahon.

It would appear Flair's first wrestling match on Raw this millennium would be May 6, 2002, when Scott Hall, The Big Show, and X-Pac fought to a No Contest against Ric Flair, Steve Austin, and Bradshaw. I believe Flair turned heel to manage the nWo to make the result a No Contest, as the next week he wrestled Hogan for the title.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
Can somebody list an approximately of when all those Booker T / Goldust segments happened?  I remember the one with the Don King wig, the lumberjack outfit, where they were reviewing the Scorpion King, Goldust as Elvis, Goldust dressed like a teenager at 7-11, Goldust as the Crocodile Hunter, Goldust as Darth Vader, and some other stuff I probably forgot.

Raw (4/22/02) - Booker T and Goldust at the movies.

Raw (5/6/02) - 7-Eleven segment

Raw (5/13/02) - Booker T as a lumberjack

Raw (6/10/02) - Goldust as Undercover Brother

Raw (6/17/02) - Goldust as "The Duke of Gold"

Raw (6/24/02) - Goldust as the Crocodile Hunter

Raw (7/1/02) - Goldust as Darth Vader

Raw (7/22/02) - Goldust puts a Don King wig on Booker T

Raw (8/5/02) - Goldust, Booker T, and "Mini-Dust"

I think that's about it. I'm probably missing a few segments, but that's all I could get for now.

Are you forgetting about their PPV segment in the hotel room at Judgment Day '02?

That list also doesn't mention my 2nd favourite segment (1st being the Scorpion King): King of the Ring 2002, where Goldust immitates The Rock, only to have The Rock intervene and be hilarious.

Guest Askewniverse
Are you forgetting about their PPV segment in the hotel room at Judgment Day '02?

No. I intentionally left out the Booker-Goldust segments from PPVs, because I figured Deon already knew about them.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
How does a Bull Rope match work?

Probably the same as an Indian Strap, Carribean Strap, American Strap, Canadian strap, and Australian strap matches.

Touch all four corners.

Guest xSarahx

I'm not sure if there ever was a thread for this but does anyone know if wrestlers actually respond to autograph requests?

Guest Choken One

depends on the timing and situation

Before the show...Sure.

At the Waffle House when they are taking a shit...not the most appros time.

Awhile ago, when Al Snow still wrestled he had these tights that were either blue or black. They had a deranged snowman for the decal and on the back was some scribbling. I remember a lot of debate as to what exactly it said. from afar, it looked like "Concrete", or "Cornette" or something. What was it?

-Cheex

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I always thought his tights had snowman on them for some reason (along with the picture of the evil snowman). I guess I never looked close enough, unless I'm thinking of completely different tights.

I always thought his tights had snowman on them for some reason (along with the picture of the evil snowman). I guess I never looked close enough, unless I'm thinking of completely different tights.

I think that's when he still wore full tights ala Owen Hart's old style, before switching to the long pants.

Or something like that anyway.