TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

New School Question Thread

Are you counting Xian's Peep Show before WMXX??? If so, it was that.

If not...I think Jericho did one back in December or so as a face. I forget exactly who was on it, but I wanna say Trish and Molly for some reason.

Prior to this past Monday RAW. when was the last Highlight Reel and who was the guest?

I think it was 2 or 3 weeks after the Royal Rumble and his guests were Benoit and Flair.

1.) By the way, I missed some of RAW last week, what is Foley's kayfabe reason for continuing the Orton feud even after he lost to him clean at WM?

2.) Was No Way Out last year Regal's last televised match or did he have one on RAW after the PPV?

3.) Who was Edge's last televised opponent?

1.) By the way, I missed some of RAW last week, what is Foley's kayfabe reason for continuing the Orton feud even after he lost to him clean at WM?

2.) Was No Way Out last year Regal's last televised match or did he have one on RAW after the PPV?

3.) Who was Edge's last televised opponent?

1.) He said that if it wasn't a handicap match then Orton wouldn't have pinned him.

2.) No Way Out was the last, he was in the corner of Lance Storm the night after and i think that was his last tv appearance.

3.) Not sure, but it may have been the Team Angle vs. Edge/Benoit Number 1 Contenders Match.

1. What was the deal with the Shane Helms/Buff Bagwell fight in WWE?

2. Did Bagwell ever get payback for it?

I think it was something during a workout/exercise, where Bagwell basically started in on Helms saying how he was nothing, Bagwell was a big star, etc. The argument got heated, and Bagwell slapped him, leading to a pull-apart.

Bagwell slapped Helms and he didn't do anything. Then Bagwell walked away and Helms threw a frozen bottle of water and hit him in the back of the head. Buff got some stitches and a concussion which he later used as an excuse why his match with Booker T was so bad on Raw.

With their match at SD coming up, have RVD and Booker T faced each other before on television? I remember they were going to feud back in 2002, but they switched the feuds to RVD/Regal and Edge/Booker (the infamous shampoo feud~!). I don't recall them having a match before.

Has Michaels beaten Ric Flair in a singles televised match following Bad Blood last year?

With their match at SD coming up, have RVD and Booker T faced each other before on television? I remember they were going to feud back in 2002, but they switched the feuds to RVD/Regal and Edge/Booker (the infamous shampoo feud~!). I don't recall them having a match before.

Yeah, first episode of the new Raw post-brand split, for RVD's IC Title. It was actually the first match, too, and JR was all "We're starting things off on the new Raw with a CHAMPIONSHIP *WRESTLING* MATCH!"

I'm pretty sure that RVD and Booker fought for the Hardcore belt sometime between No Mercy and Survivor Series 01. I know they ran a little angle where Booker was jealous of Rob's popularity or something along those lines.

Has Michaels beaten Ric Flair in a singles televised match following Bad Blood last year?

I don't think they've had another televised singles match.

Prior to this past Monday RAW. when was the last Highlight Reel and who was the guest?

I think it was 2 or 3 weeks after the Royal Rumble and his guests were Benoit and Flair.

I think the quest was Benoit, and Flair came down to interrupt or something.

In 2000 was there ever an Angle to explain the Big Bossman/Prince Albert split? They were teaming,Feuding,teaming and then Bull Buchanan debuts on a Sunday Night Heat and the team is never mentioned again(which isn't such a bad thing)

In 2000 was there ever an Angle to explain the Big Bossman/Prince Albert split? They were teaming,Feuding,teaming and then Bull Buchanan debuts on a Sunday Night Heat and the team is never mentioned again(which isn't such a bad thing)

They never really explained it. They just started saying stuff that Bull Buchanan was just BBM's new partner.

When Victoria won the Women's title back in February, was that the last time Steven Richards was with her?

When Victoria won the Women's title back in February, was that the last time Steven Richards was with her?

Not much before that, when Stevie was feuding with Test predominately on Heat.

Was there even any closure to that feud?

Was there even any closure to that feud?

Not much closure other than Stevie pinning Test

Guest JacK

Hey, what on earth are Shannon Moore's finishing moves, if indeed he has any . . . and can someone describe themif they even exist past a rollup?

Hey, what on earth are Shannon Moore's finishing moves, if indeed he has any . . . and can someone describe themif they even exist past a rollup?

It's called the Bottom's Up...it's kind of like a top rope rocker dropper.

Bret also beat Goldberg in an improptu match on that infamous Nitro episode in Toronto if you want to count that also. ;)

Guest JacK

Uhh, ok; but what's a Rocker Dropper?

Uhh, ok; but what's a Rocker Dropper?

Its the fameasser

Guest Black Lightning

Moore also uses (or used, not sure if he still does) the Mooregasm, which was very similar to a Blockbuster/Overcast. Though I think the opponent was usually bent over, and Moore would get swanton-style extension.

Moore also uses (or used, not sure if he still does) the Mooregasm, which was very similar to a Blockbuster/Overcast. Though I think the opponent was usually bent over, and Moore would get swanton-style extension.

Ah! I knew that he had his own variation of the Blockbuster and a move called the Mooregasm, but just couldn't put it togeter. Moore did do it swanton-style.