TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

NCAA Men's BBall Tourney DAY ONE!

Syracuse/Alabama is the other game.

This OSU/Pitt game is pretty much both teams trading blows.

I seem to remember the game against OU where OSU was shooting like shit and went into the locker room down at the half. Sutton had them back out looking like a world class team in the second half. He'll probably have that happen again. If he can though......Pitt's finished.

OSU up by 6 with like 5 minutes left.

Umm......I just don't trust any lead that anyone takes in this game with the way that it just swings. Someone could be up by 20 at one point and then be down 4 a few minutes later with the way this game is goin.

And it's over. OSU is just really good when they're shooting well. Something like 60% in the second half.

Another casuality in the cowboy warpath.

That means they have St. Joe's or Wake Forest in the Elite 8.......umm....yeah......I think OSU is going to the Final Four.

Guest Choken One

fuck you Pitt...

Looks around...Any Room on the St. Joe's Bandwagon? What about the Nevada wagon?

Choken give it up and jump on the OSU bandwagon. I mean Dick Vitale won't like you but he's an East Coast junkie anyways. There's still room. *pats seat*

Seriously, I'm never showing support for anything ever again.

Now now now. Don't be like that. So your team didn't win.

My team didn't even go to the NCAA tourney and they lost in the second round of the NIT. But I still love them.

Now now now. Don't be like that. So your team didn't win.

My team didn't even go to the NCAA tourney and they lost in the second round of the NIT. But I still love them.

Haha, I don't think you know my history with losing.

Anything I support EVER always loses (just ask kkk).

I just give up, so that I can quietly support something that will, perhaps, overachieve due to my lack of support.

Guest Jimbo

Finally your team loses :lol:

OKLAHOMA ST. ALL THE WAY, BA-BAY!

I truly hate Pitt...this just made my night. B-)

Guest MD2020
Chris Paul will be a star.  The kid has got amazing game.

I would rather he be a star in the next couple of years. I think Thursday night would be a great time for him to get the jitters.

Looks like I called this one. 2-6, only 12 points. Go me.

Unfortunately, I think my alma mater's run ends on Saturday. But, that means we only have 2 losses, at the very least to a Sweet 16 team and a Final Four team. And that's pretty damn good.

Well St. Joe's pulls out another one.

Eh....I don't think they can take OSU.

That's what people said when they faced Texas Tech and Wake.

I hope St. Joes does win but I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than the Eagles have of beating Oklahoma St.

I think it'll be a closer game than people think since many had Wake rolling over St. Joes.

I swear, the A-10 has two teams in the Sweet 16 and they get no credit whatsoever.

I swear, the A-10 has two teams in the Sweet 16 and they get no credit whatsoever.

Join the club. Everybody keeps saying that Bama would lose in every round and yet they still won and don't even get a mention on here til I brought 'em up.

Top THAT.

:P

Guest MD2020

I hope St. Joes does win but I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than the Eagles have of beating Oklahoma St.

Hawks. We're the Hawks (almost called the Grenadiers).

Well, I am done believing that St. Joe's is overrated. If they make it to the National Championship and have to play Duke or UConn, I think they will loose there. I just can't see them being able to stop Emeka.

Choken give it up and jump on the OSU bandwagon. I mean Dick Vitale won't like you but he's an East Coast junkie anyways. There's still room. *pats seat*

How can you possibly root for OSU? Don't you go to OU? That would be considered sacreligous a lot of places.

Too bad Vandy lost -- guess they had too many white people, Bob Ryan.

Come on ESPN, ask him to resign. I just had five white kids call me up and ask if they, despite Bob's comments, could all join their future college team together and enter the NCAA Tourney.

Man, this loss has me so mad I am going to beat Jason Kidd's wife...

Hawks. We're the Hawks (almost called the Grenadiers).

Yeah, I realized it late last night but I was too damn tired to edit. I knew it was a bird.

Sorry bout that.

How can you possibly root for OSU? Don't you go to OU? That would be considered sacreligous a lot of places.

I give loyalty to my state when my school isn't available.

Guest Choken One

It just hit me…as “weak” or at least lesser then they once were, the B12 will possibly send three teams to the final four(KU, OSU, Tex)…Or A-10 could very well send two teams to the big dance.