TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hhh6294

Promo: "Intentions"

first of all, no I'm not back yet... but Zed knows when to book me. This is just to add a little spice to the fire. :)

The scene opens up to the elegant home of the SWF Wrestler Jacob Helmsley, located about 56 miles northwest of Calgary. Jacob is seen standing in front of a massive 2 story window overlooking the bare and seemingly endless valley of grass and shrubs.

"Time is drawing near." Jacob begins to speak, stopping only to take a long sip from the half full coffee mug in his . "For the cocky little sons of bitches in the SWF to experience the downfalls of their careers." Jacob slowly speaks, turning to face the camera lense. Slowly, Jacob moves over to the couch in his large living room and plops down on the elegant green leather couch.

"Toxxic, I'd be careful if I was you. Yes, you have beaten me twice before, but that was when I wasn't on top of my game. I was fighting injured. At Clusterfuck, when I was tossed over the rop rope by Michael Craven, and strained my leg. I thought I could continue on, and it wouldn't get any worse... but as time went on, I realized I needed to take time off, so I did." Jacob states. "But now, I feel just fine. The leg is healed to it's fullest, and I am merely weeks away from returning to prove YOU wrong. You are NOT the Rookie Phoenom... just some punk who caught a lucky break. Listen good... someday, somewhere, I WILL be coming for you." Jacob warns. Quickly Jacob pops up from the couch and begins to pace around the room, continuing on.

"But now is not the time to talk about that. I have more pressing matters to attend to... getting gold here and now. For that, we turn to our good little jobber, Coy West. Yes, Coy... the one that holds the SWF United States Championship. Nothing personal little trooper... but I want that title around your waist. Mark my words... I will have it... like it or not. Prepare for the psycho... because him and the pipe will be coming full strength after your ass... and there will be NO stopping it."

Short, nothing sweet about, but damn clear. And it looks like the whole fed is going to be gunning for Toxxic soon enough.

I wait to see more on this.

Yeah Dace...looks like Toxxic is the hunted now. Sometimes, I miss the straight-forward, simple, short promos saying, " I want your title...and I'm gonna get it." That was rather refreshing...

Da "making my rounds" H

Let's see - currently on my trail are:

Aecas - cos i beat him at From The Fire using some nasty tactics, and have been an arsehole since.

Dace - cos I have the title he wants and he's mates with Aecas.

Jacob - cos I've beaten him twice, including dropping him on his head through a steel chair.

Insane Luchador - cos I took his ICTV Title and called him the Inane Luchador Alan Rickman.

and of course...

'Grand Slam' Mark Stevens - cos I've been a cocky little rookie gobshite.

Plus Clark can claim that he's the only person to ever pin me.

It's nice to be popular!

... Plus Clark can claim that he's the only person to ever pin me...

Yeah... but you haven't gone against me yet...

Remember, you're nobody in this fed until you beat 'Crash Holly.'

... Plus Clark can claim that he's the only person to ever pin me...

Yeah... but you haven't gone against me yet...

Why do you think I posted this before I face Dace? I'm sure he'll pin me - or possibly make me tap. I haven't faced true main-event competition one-on-one yet.

Saying that, Dub-Cee, I'm thinking you'll probably be busy until your departure - but if you're not, feel free to bring it.

Guest Evolution

Beep beep. Time to let it go.

:bonk:

Nah... I don't think I'm ever going to let you live that down, Duran... :P

"Never" in this case being about six weeks...?

Guest Suicide King
"Toxxic, I'd be careful if I was you. Yes, you have beaten me twice before, but that was when I wasn't on top of my game. I was fighting injured. At Clusterfuck, when I was tossed over the rop rope by Michael Craven, and strained my leg. I thought I could continue on, and it wouldn't get any worse... but as time went on, I realized I needed to take time off, so I did."

And the sun was in my eyes. My dog ate my wrestling trunks. I had low blood sugar. My cat died.

Be strong, Jake. ;)

Heh... If I had just a bit longer to think about it, I probably would have come up with a better excuse for him being gone, but meh... whatever ;)