TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Hey Agent

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yes indeedy. I tax stamp and ship cigarettes all night. Had last night off though. Plus you live about 90 minutes down the interstate from me, so it makes sense we'd be on at the same time. What do you do? Warehouse work? Run a press? Security? EMT?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I work @ costco

can I join your club?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Did the third shift and 711, and sometimes with my current job.

They had me work a few night crew shifts at the store I work at last summer. It was great, since I usually work in the meat department they didn't give me anything hard to do. The 2nd shift I worked I did about 2 hours of actual work and wandered around the store for the other 6.

Didn't you get robbed or something a while back?

I worked in a suburban store so there were po-pos always around stealing coffee. The worst I got were the usually drunks that got thrown out of the usual bars at around 1 a.m. Now the weekday clerk would actually listen to their stories of how they were going to turn their lives around but I just kept my rap music playing, hoping it would be enough to drive them out...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I have worked four third-shift jobs in my life -- convience store clerk, cashier, graphic artist and copy editor. What do I win?...

A kick to the junk?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Didn't you get robbed or something a while back?

Yup, it was at least a year ago. Dude came in and held me up with a handgun but the cops picked him up pretty fast.

You a fellow third shift worker?  You seem to be on the same times as I am.

p_pm.gif

Okay...

THAT WAS FUCKING UNCALLED FOR.

omgbanplzabuseofpowerrotflmao.

But in all seriousness, you really should have used the PM system. It's not like a discussion was started because of this thread...oh, wait.

Guest FrigidSoul

p_pm.gif

Due to the sheer simplicity yet absolute brilliance of the above coupled with the BBCW isn't enough thread I am now an Incandenza mark. I feel dirty for saying that but I would be lying if I denied it.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I have worked four third-shift jobs in my life -- convience store clerk, cashier, graphic artist and copy editor. What do I win?...

Having to read my posts.

I would've said a swift kick in the nuts, but Banky said it already.

I work 3rd shift as a machine operator and courier for MBNA. 4 40 hour days and then Sunday Monday and Tuesday off. Pretty good deal, especially if I work a holiday (double time and a half pay). Not to mention a 15% shift differential and incentive. I love my job.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

4 day weeks would be sweet. The warehouse I work at used to do that, but decided they couldn't fuck us enough that way, so it changed to 5. I deal with nothing but glorious cigarettes, my life's passion, all night long. The female scenery is both beautiful and horrific, depending on her tenure in the place. Everyone is very pale, very opinionated, and generally uncouth. Pays pretty friggin' good compared to most shit, too.

Upside: I never have to speak to a single fuckin' customer.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

p_pm.gif

Get a job.