TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

WWE stars hit with sexual harrassment suit

Guest Trivia247
Maybe it's just because I'm still a little drunk, but this is hilarious shit!

Since when did Flair start using a cape? Is he Dracula now?

he just wear the robe like on his shoulders like a cape.

ewwww 56 year old wrinked up ewwwwww

poor flight attendants good thing Terry Funk or Abdullah the Butcher never acted that way.

Guest wrestlingbs

2002 was the worst year the WWE has had in awhile... the HHH era, WWE, Taker's push, Jericho's burial, Katie Vick...[shudder]

Also, didn't Curt Hennig and Brock Lesnar almost kill everybody when they started fighting next to the hatch?

Guest Deviant

I'm always skeptical of sexual assault cases where it takes those involved years to accuse somebody. With the recent surge in lawsuits against sports stars, it sounds like a weak attempt at getting money for nothing. If the victim doesn't know the attacker, then you can understand it. But knowing that you were assaulted by someone with a lot of money and not coming forward for two years is suspicious.

For starters, they got drunk after they got on the plane. Did Flair just wake up one day and figure he'd wear his entrance attire and nothing else for a laugh?

As for Goldy and The Diamond Studd (was that late 80's or early 90's WCW? Somebody, get me a tape of that cage match with the electric chair from Halloween Havoc), I don't give a damn about them anyway.

Where were these claims two years ago when were were getting detailed information about the brawls, haircuts and drunken serenades?

I'm not surprised to see Flair's name on the list. But this happened 2 years ago, and NOW they want to sue?!!

*shakes his head

Flair's other escapades usually involved him wearing only a sock on his dick and calling himself the Masked Maurauder, but something like this certainly doesn't surprise me.

I can never ever get tired of hearing that story, lol.

Ric Flair- Ric needs to change up his moveset and dump some stuff like the turnbuckle flip. He also needs to cut down on the partying because everyone’s had enough of him stripping bare-ass naked in the bar or running around wearing only a sock on his dick and calling himself the Masked Marauder. He says the funniest story about Flair’s partying is the night where a hooker put a Mickey in Flair’s drink and stole his Rolex and his money, as Flair had to go out and buy an identical Rolex so his wife wouldn’t find out what happened. ------from the Bam Bam Bigelow shoot interview

Guest Nater

Bam Bam is an awesome guy :)

Liam also got 5 of his teeth knocked out in Germany for punching 1 too many people.

Here it is though, I dont understand how it's considered harassment since its not intercorporate. It could be considered Sexual Assault... perhaps she needs to get a new lawyer.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
Flair's other escapades usually involved him wearing only a sock on his dick and calling himself the Masked Maurauder, but something like this certainly doesn't surprise me.

:lol:

Oasis made some fucking fantastic music, but the pissed off member paid for it.

I guess that you could say the same for Ric Flair - he made a mistake, and now he's paying for it.

And do you notice the way that noone gives a shit that Scott Hall and Dustin Runnels were involved?

Guest Dynamite Kido
And do you notice the way that noone gives a shit that Scott Hall and Dustin Runnels were involved?

Yes, and also.....that is not hard for me to believe.

?

So a bunch of "famous" guys were drinking and got a bit rowdy and hit on women, then two years later when the women need money they decide to sue and over exaggerate the story?

Got ya.

So a bunch of "famous" guys were drinking and got a bit rowdy and hit on women, then two years later when the women need money they decide to sue and over exaggerate the story?

Got ya.

That's probably about it, although the story may not have even been exaggerated.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Got ya.

Maybe she wakes up in the middle of the night with vial images of a shirvelled flair flashing her.Or maybe she can't have sex without thinking about flair and having her moment totally ruined. :D

I'm suprised during his mental ward days in WCW they didn't do a bit were roddy tricked david in to signing a waver on a full body cavity search for flair.Could you imagine the comedy gold of Flair laying face down on the table with Arn trying to comfort him and Flair telling Arn not to let the nurse stick her finger up his ass and then he all of his sudden he lets out a big WHOOOOOOO.That would be Russo plus the mental ward days if it had ever happened.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I am sure you need me to spell it out........

it's coming..................

it's coming.........

nevermind.

Did Flair just wake up one day and figure he'd wear his entrance attire and nothing else for a laugh?

Actually Flair has been doing this forever. If you read Piper's book he talks about how when he and Flair was on a plane. Flair would get liqured up, go to the bathroom and change out of his clothes and wear nothing but his robe and serve drinks to all the passengers whie singing and dancing. So I'm sure they're not the only attendtents to be see Flair's hootie-who.

Probably because this isn't the first time Scotty's been involved in something like this.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I wish I was on the plane with Flair. Not to see his unit, but to see how fucking hilarious he is when he gets plastered.

Probably because this isn't the first time Scotty's been involved in something like this.

Well from the reports I remember reading about the flight said that Hall stuck to himself, got drunk and passed out. But, I could be wrong.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Ric Flair = the Ted Kennedy of professional wrestling

Flair just needs to gain 100 pounds and talk with a boston acent and he's there.

'Defendent Flair wore a jeweled cape but was naked underneath and "flashed" his nakedness, spinning his penis around'

...its an interesting image I'll say that at least but alegation h could cause quite the shitstorm if this hits the mainstream press

'As Plaintiffs and other flight attendents walked down the aircraft's aisles other wrestlers...gave them needles to dispose of'

Edit: And I've just spotted this

The sexual harassment suit against WWE was filed so late after the actual incidents due to the fact that the flight attendants feared that they would lose their jobs. The company, SportsJet, is currently being investigated by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

OK, now we know this is a bullshit lawsuit 100% guranteed.

Still, Ric Flair is so hilarious in a drunken state. It's hard to stay mad at him.

'As Plaintiffs and other flight attendents walked down the aircraft's aisles other wrestlers...gave them needles to dispose of'

I doubt it.

Yeah I thought the delay may be for the fear of losing their jobs.

I don't know, I think this is frivolous, (and that I spelled it wrong) but at the same time I believe that 85-90% of what occured did actually happen.

So will WWE try a divide-and-conquer and pull the "independent contractor" card? Or will they try to stay united in saying that this is a hoax.

Was there anybody on the flight that is not with the company anymore that is not either deceased or accused? It would be interested to see what their testimony would be.

Guest wrestlingbs

Still, Ric Flair is so hilarious in a drunken state. It's hard to stay mad at him.

Why do we know it's a bogus lawsuit? Because it describes things these guys are known for doing? The only difference is this time they got caught.

Why do we know it's a bogus lawsuit? Because it describes things these guys are known for doing? The only difference is this time they got caught.

Yes, but somehow I doubt that it would occur on a plane like that.

Yes, but somehow I doubt that it would occur on a plane like that.

Flair is accused of doing something that he is notorious for doing...

Yet you dont have any reason to believe the story?...

Guest thebigjig

I am SHOCKED... positively shocked that these jocks, after consuming a large quantity of alcohol, did what they did!!!

jesus... I would have been SHOCKED if what happened DIDNT happen