TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

Wrestletrivia mania!

Guest Trivia247

10 Questions answers come later..

1) Who did Ric Flair tag with in NWA when they won the NWA Tag team championship from Gene & Ole Anderson on Christmas Day 1976?

2) On Sept 13th Who teamed with the Headhunters to take on Hayabusa, Masato Tanaka & Jinsei Shinzaki At Terry Funk's Amarillo Show

3)What wrestler was the youngest to compete at a Wrestlemania?

4) Who did Andre the Giant team with when he took on Demolition at the WWF/AJPW Tour 1990?

5) What was the Japanese ringname for Chris Jericho when he Competed for WAR

6) Who was Tully Blanchard's manger during his I Quit cage match for the NWA TV title against Magnum TA?

7) Who did Hogan beat and completely knock unconcious last in a 10 man tournament for the IGPW World Championship?

8) Who did Ric Flair face in his first WWF Match? (A House show)

9) Who trained both Mick Foley and Shane Douglas?

10) Which Wild Samoan Actually competed at a Wrestlemania (managing doesn't count)

1) Who did Ric Flair tag with in NWA when they won the NWA Tag team championship from Gene & Ole Anderson on Christmas Day 1976?

2) On Sept 13th Who teamed with the Headhunters to take on Hayabusa, Masato Tanaka & Jinsei Shinzaki At Terry Funk's Amarillo Show

4) Who did Andre the Giant team with when he took on Demolition at the WWF/AJPW Tour 1990?

6) Who was Tully Blanchard's manger during his I Quit cage match for the NWA TV title against Magnum TA?

7) Who did Hogan beat and completely knock unconcious last in a 10 man tournament for the IGPW World Championship?

10) Which Wild Samoan Actually competed at a Wrestlemania (managing doesn't count)

3) Sylvian Grenier?

3) Sylvian Grenier?

I think you mean Rene Dupre. :)

8) Jim Powers

10) Samu?

3) Sylvian Grenier?

I think you mean Rene Dupre. :)

8) Jim Powers

10) Samu?

9. Dominic Danucci *sp?*

And yes, one of the Frenchies!

Greg Valentine

No idea. I'll throw out a wild guess and say it was Funk himself.

Rene Dupree

Big John Studd

Lionheart.... Or was it Corazon de Leon?

Hnn. JJ Dillon.

Antonio Inoki... I think...

... Uhm... Jim Powers?

Dominic DeNucci

Sika

Guest Dynamite Kido

Jake Roberts

The Rock?

Giant Baba

I know he wrestled as Super Lyger, but I don't know if that is the answer your looking for

Babydoll

Antonio Inoki

Dominic Denucci

Sika at the Wrestlemania 2 battle royal

Guest Trivia247

Jake Roberts

The Rock?

Giant Baba

I know he wrestled as Super Lyger, but I don't know if that is the answer your looking for

Babydoll

Antonio Inoki

Dominic Denucci

Sika at the Wrestlemania 2 battle royal

Answers

1) Greg Valentine

2) Jake Roberts

3) Agulia (Competed at the age of 19)

4) Giant Baba

5) Lion Do (Super Lyger I think is a NJPW Moniker for Jericho)

6) babydoll

7) Antonio Inoki

8) Jim Powers

9) Dominic Denucci

10) Sika

Guest Trivia247

New ten

1) who was Sionne that replaced Samu on the Headshrinkers?

2) What was Eiiji Esaki's First Match back in Japan as his Hayabusa gimmick.

3) Who did Hogan beat to win the AWA World championship, only to throw it down and quit the company for the WWF?

4) Who faced each other in both Super J Cup Tournament in a separate match and at ECW Hardcore Heaven 95?

5) what did Skinner Wear around his neck when he went to the WWF ring?

6) what three former WWF wrestlers who never became World Champion, became Eastern Championship Wrestling World Champs ?

7) Who is the Trainer of Kane and the creater of the Jackhammer

8) Who was "High Energy" In the WWF?

9) What vignette did Shawn Michaels... "Break" from Marty Jenetty

10) What participant of the Chamber of Horrors in WCW's Halloween Havok (91?) was "electricuted" in the chair

New ten

The Barbarian

3) Who did Hogan beat to win the AWA World championship, only to throw it down and quit the company for the WWF?

Nick Bockwinkel

4) Who faced each other in both Super J Cup Tournament in a separate match and at ECW Hardcore Heaven 95?

Some sort of paw/hand

6) what three former WWF wrestlers who never became World Champion, became Eastern Championship Wrestling World Champs ?

Snuka, Shane Douglas, ...

Dean Malenko

Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware

Not sure I get the question. Shawn turned on Marty on the Barber Shop [breaking the window]; or Shawn got his own talk show named the "Heartbreak Hotel" later on.

10) What participant of the Chamber of Horrors in WCW's Halloween Havok (91?) was "electricuted" in the chair

Abdullah The Butcher

Guest ToddRoyal

-- The Barbarian

-- Nick Bockwinkel

- Alligator Tooth?

- Jimmy Snuka, Don Muraco, Tito Santana

- Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware

-- Abdullah the Butcher

Barbarian

???

Nick Bockwinkel?

Axl Rotten vs. Ian Rotten?

Alligator teeth

Snuka, Muraco, Santana

Al Snow

Owen and Koko B. Ware

Barber Shop?

Abdullah the Butcher

Guest Trivia247

Answers so Far...

1) yes Barbarian

2) Hint was a big puro event for cruiserweight/juniorweights

3) Yes Nick Bockwinkle

4) hint one is currently with the WWE and the other is often times on TNA when not wrestling in Mexico

5) yes a Croc's paw

6) Yes Snuka Muroco and Santana

7) Yes Dean Malenko

8) Yes Koko & Owen Hart

9) Yes the Barber Shop

10) Yes Abdullah the Butcher

Good job folks just got two and four to do

Guest Trivia247

Hint's 2

2) He faced Jushin Liger in this first round event in 1994

4) They are both Former Cruiserweight Champs in WCW and one currently a former Cruiserweight champ in WWE

Guest Askewniverse

2. Super J-Cup 1994

4. There is no correct answer. I'm guessing you meant Rey-Psicosis, but they didn't face each other at Hardcore Heaven '95.

Guest Trivia247

2. Super J-Cup 1994

4. There is no correct answer. I'm guessing you meant Rey-Psicosis, but they didn't face each other at Hardcore Heaven '95.

yes and hmmm probably right, they faced each other at Super J Cup 95, it was Gangtaz paradise not hardcore heaven... Right year and promotion, wrong Tape I thought of heh.

Guest Trivia247

Next 10

1) What was Steve Austin's Finisher in the WCW what was Signature name and the technical Name of it?

2) Who defeated Chris Chetti on March 8, 2003 at an XPW show in Pittsburgh, PA.

3) Who defeated Great Kabuki on July 4, 1986 in Dallas, TX for the NWA Texas Brass Knuckles title.

4) Hillbilly Jim recommended what manager Vince Mcmahon right before the Wrestlemania I

5) Who did Samoa Joe Successfully Defend his UPW Title on April 25 2001

6) What Japanese wrestler Debut as the Flying Fuji Yamada?

7) Who did Juvy Guerrera Team with on March 2nd 1995 to defeat Rey Misterio Sr. and Misterio Jr. for the WWA World Tag Team title.

8) Who did Steve Doll tag with defeated Ron and Don Harris for the Pacific Northwest Tag Team title in Portland, OR on July 27 1991

9) Who defeated the Great Kabuki and Takashi Ishikawa on March 30, 1991 at the Tokyo Egg Dome before 46,000 people?

10) Who was the "South Pacific Connection" in the early 80's

1. The Stun Gun ... b/c his nickname was Stunning Steve, and the common name was the Hot Shot (a la Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert)

4. Abdullah the Butcher (I think)

10. Snuka & Steamboat (I think)

Guest Astro

This never happened literally, he refused the belt due to payoffs, T-Shirts and Japan Tour arguments.... Plus he had a couple of "Dusty Finishes" with Bockwinkel. He never won the belt in order to toss it down.

Guest Trivia247

This never happened literally, he refused the belt due to payoffs, T-Shirts and Japan Tour arguments.... Plus he had a couple of "Dusty Finishes" with Bockwinkel. He never won the belt in order to toss it down.

I actually saw footage of him doing that. hmmmmm I know there was some dispute over the title that Gagna wanted a cut of Hogan's pay for being a Champion.

Guest Astro

He may have done a "spot show" interview or something tossing the belt down, but I'd need to see the tape, or have further confirmation in order to believe he ever tossed the belt down at anypoint in late 1983.

Next 10

1) What was Steve Austin's Finisher in the WCW what was Signature name and the technical Name of it?

4) Hillbilly Jim recommended what manager Vince Mcmahon right before the Wrestlemania I

7) Who did Juvy Guerrera Team with on March 2nd 1995 to defeat Rey Misterio Sr. and Misterio Jr. for the WWA World Tag Team title.

10) Who was the "South Pacific Connection" in the early 80's

1: Stun Gun, top rope Lariet

4: Bobby Heenan?

7: Eddie Guerrero?

10: Snuka & Steamboat

Guest Trivia247

Confirmable Answers

1) Stungun (Hotshot)

10) South Pacific Connection (Snuka & Steamboat)

3) Who defeated Great Kabuki on July 4, 1986 in Dallas, TX for the NWA Texas Brass Knuckles title?

Abdullah the Butcher?

I believe I heard Jim used to wrestle in Memphis, so I'll guess Jimmy Hart.

5) Who did Samoa Joe Successfully Defend his UPW Title on April 25 2001?

Tommy Dreamer

Liger

His father, Fuerza?

Only three that haven't been answered correctly -

- Julio Dinero

8) Who did Steve Doll tag with defeated Ron and Don Harris for the Pacific Northwest Tag Team title in Portland, OR on July 27 1991

- Brian Adams

9) Who defeated the Great Kabuki and Takashi Ishikawa on March 30, 1991 at the Tokyo Egg Dome before 46,000 people?

- Ted Dibiase and Haku

Guest Trivia247
3) Who defeated Great Kabuki on July 4, 1986 in Dallas, TX for the NWA Texas Brass Knuckles title?

Abdullah the Butcher?

I believe I heard Jim used to wrestle in Memphis, so I'll guess Jimmy Hart.

5) Who did Samoa Joe Successfully Defend his UPW Title on April 25 2001?

Tommy Dreamer

Liger

His father, Fuerza?

3) Yes Abdullah

4) yes Jimmy Hart

5) Yes Dreamer

6) Liger yes

7) Yes Juvi's Daddy

Guest Trivia247
Only three that haven't been answered correctly -

- Julio Dinero

- Brian Adams

- Ted Dibiase and Haku

2) yes

8) yes

9) and Yes

Guest Trivia247

New ten

1) Who defeated Eddie Gilbert to retain the Catch Wrestling Association Middleheavyweight Championship on December 19th 1992

2) Who defeated Ricky Steamboat in a tournament final on October 4, 1981 in Charlotte, NC to claim the NWA United States title.

3) On December 28th 1992 Who defeated the Moondogs (Spot and Spike) for the USWA Tag Team title.

4) Who Managed the Badd Company (Pat Tanaka & Paul Diamond) when they defeated the Midnight Rockers (Michaels & Jenetty) For the AWA World tag team titles on March 19th 1988?

5) Who pinned Steve Austin in 35 seconds to win the United States title at Fall Brawl ’94 in Roanoke, VA?

6) What tag team was awarded the Smokey Mountain Wrestling Tag team belts after they threatened to sue the promotion over a ref's decision during their Title match against then champions Rock n Roll Express in September 16 1994?

7) At At Korakuen Hall on January 12, 2004 who was the "deadly Weapon" Of Ted Dibasi that attacked Dr. Death Steve Williams?

8) Who won the USWA title again from Jerry Lawler on May 3, 1993, using a gimmick he would later play in the WWF?

9) At the 1992 Beach Blast, Who forced Marcus Bagwell to submit?

10) Who teamed with Buddy Rose defeated Dutch Savage and Jimmy Snuka on October 25, 1976 to regain the NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team title.

2) Who defeated Ricky Steamboat in a tournament final on October 4, 1981 in Charlotte, NC to claim the NWA United States title.

Sgt. Slaughter?

4) Who Managed the Badd Company (Pat Tanaka & Paul Diamond) when they defeated the Midnight Rockers (Michaels & Jenetty) For the AWA World tag team titles on March 19th 1988?

DDP

5) Who pinned Steve Austin in 35 seconds to win the United States title at Fall Brawl ’94 in Roanoke, VA?

Jim Duggan.

6) What tag team was awarded the Smokey Mountain Wrestling Tag team belts after they threatened to sue the promotion over a ref's decision during their Title match against then champions Rock n Roll Express in September 16 1994?

Gangstas.

8) Who won the USWA title again from Jerry Lawler on May 3, 1993, using a gimmick he would later play in the WWF?

Papa Shango

9) At the 1992 Beach Blast, Who forced Marcus Bagwell to submit?

Greg Valentine