TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

The OAO Who Should TNA Bring In Thread

Guest TDinDC1112

Does anyone remember when Spanky cut ties with WWE? I just heard him say on an interview that because he quit, his non-compete with TNA is for 6 months! That's even longer than the 120 days I thought.

Yeah, but he quit at the beginning of Jan., so it's really not that far off. Plus, maybe it'll give time for some thought as to his role rather than rush him onto the shows.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
i've heard of this guy...prince of where, exactly?

Ghana.

Don't know why this guy asked for him....Nana's had ZERO matches in ROH that could be considered even passable.

Edit: realized who ELSE he mentioned and that's he trolling, nevermind.

Double edit: To add some positivity to my post- Izzy and Dixie from Special K- PERFECT for the X Division, at far less cost than some bigger names.

Edited by Jay Z. Hollywood

Heck, if WWE offered AJ Styles a decent deal, he'd jump ship, too.

I thought I read somewhere that A.J. Styles said he'd never work for WWE because the T&A their fond of is against his Christian beliefs? (He did complain to TNA brass after their topless incident.)

Anyhow, I would bring in Steve Corino. (Where's he been?)

And Scotty Riggs.

(Even though he nearly spit on me at an indy show)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Steve Corino wouldn't work in TNA right now with the way they are. Corino likes to bleed, and TNA is going PG for now to secure a T.V. deal. But I'd like to see him more. His last appearences he got squashed in 30 seconds by THE HARRIS BROS. (ugh).

And yes, Styles is one of those religious types and got offended by TNA when they did the whole Lollipop has her tits exposed.

And yes, Styles is one of those religious types and got offended by TNA when they did the whole Lollipop has her tits exposed.

It's not like the "religious types" are the only ones offended by bared breats on TV, as Janet Jackson so graciously showed us. Parents watching with kids around may be offended as well.

Ok, I only replied because I'm a "religious type." Sue me. I'm not offended by many things, but nudity is one. Say shit, fuck, ass as much as you want but don't flash me.

Guest TDinDC1112

Why would anyone be offended by that? It's a fucking boob. Who cares? The whole "outrage" over the Janet thing is so overblown. No one cared. It's a boob.

So the parents watching the superbowl with their 6 year old child shouldn't care because you don't? Some parents want safe TV for their kids, and the superbowl has always promised that. Thousands of families and little kids were watching while that happened, and while it didn't offend you, telling other people they shouldn't be offended is borderline absurd.

Guest TDinDC1112

Don't try to pass the Superbowl off as safe TV. Football is a violent sport. The microphones on the field often pick up swear words. Commercial after commercial is about alcohol, and features scantily clad women having a great time drinking. If you want safe TV, pop in a disney movie. Hey, if people want to be offended by it, fine, but I ask why? What's so offensive? Oh my God, a boob, my eyes are going to explode. And like a 6 year old is going to be scarred for life by seeing a boob? Get real. This is why people in Europe laugh at us. We're so uptight. Our country is founded on the first ammendment, and then the religous right in this country drags it though the mud. This is obviously totally the wrong forum for this, but those are my thoughts.

Have you even read the first amendment? That post was just pathetically sad. Who cares if Europeans laugh at us? I know this is the wrong forum, and I'll stop, but the idea that you think this has anything to do with the first amendment is a horrible indictment of your civics teacher.

Guest TDinDC1112

1. I believe the first amendment gives a freedom of speech, and that censorship is wrong. I didn't take civics. All I took were math and engineering courses to get my engineering degree, so all I care about is my family, what I like, and getting the job done any way I need to. Maybe that's my problem - in fact, it probably is.

2. I agree, this isn't the place for this, so no more from me. It's ok to disagree.

3. Since this is the who should they bring in thread, how come TNA has never brought in Homicide?

Guest Dynamite Kido
Since this is the who should they bring in thread, how come TNA has never brought in Homicide?

The only thing that I can think of is maybe not having anyone to work his style. Now I know that he can be paired with the ROH guys but I think they would actually keep a "strong style"(this is the closest style that I can think of to his own) guy like Homicide off of TNA TV, or maybe he just doesn't wanna wrestle there. But it's all speculation though on my part.......

Guest Coffey

Well, I'm still waiting on both Spanky & Kanyon to show up. Other than those two, I agree with both Ekmo & American Dragon.

I really don't know why American Dragon hasn't shown up yet. I guess it's because of Japan and RoH.

I've always liked "Jamaal" and even liked him more than Rosey. I was happy when he showed up in NWA:TNA. I thought teaming with Siaki could work. I really like his splash off the top. I guess he suffers from Teddy Hart syndrome?

Hell, I wouldn't mind if Scott Hall & Ken Shamrock came back. Granted I haven't followed too closely the last few weeks, so what's the deal with Shamrock? I know there was some NWA:TNA & UFC talks that UFC turned down. Where's Ken?

Steve Corino wouldn't work in TNA right now with the way they are. Corino likes to bleed, and TNA is going PG for now to secure a T.V. deal. But I'd like to see him more. His last appearences he got squashed in 30 seconds by THE HARRIS BROS. (ugh).

Corino is in Japan all the time doing stuff for Zero One so I don't know if he could do TNA.

I wonder why TNA hasn't brought Dustin back

Guest Dynamite Kido
I wonder why TNA hasn't brought Dustin back

Maybe his asking price is too high? Or is he still working Japan. I haven't heard anything on him in a while, so maybe he is just taking some time off.

Well, I'm still waiting on both Spanky & Kanyon to show up. Other than those two, I agree with both Ekmo & American Dragon.

I really don't know why American Dragon hasn't shown up yet. I guess it's because of Japan and RoH.

I've always liked "Jamaal" and even liked him more than Rosey. I was happy when he showed up in NWA:TNA. I thought teaming with Siaki could work. I really like his splash off the top. I guess he suffers from Teddy Hart syndrome?

Hell, I wouldn't mind if Scott Hall & Ken Shamrock came back. Granted I haven't followed too closely the last few weeks, so what's the deal with Shamrock? I know there was some NWA:TNA & UFC talks that UFC turned down. Where's Ken?

Jamal basically lives in Japan now, and promises to be a mainstay there for awhile.

American Dragon does Japan too much too, and quite frankly, his style would get booed straight out of Nashville. Too bad he couldn't get the WWE contract, because he'll probably never go any farther than he is now.

I give Spanky a 50/50 chance of ever appearing in TNA. My guess is he'll stick with ROH, World-1, and Zero-One and never come close to TNA. He just strikes me as being more interested in working for ROH, than TNA. If TNA allows ROH work again, maybe he will be.

I'm looking forward to Kanyon though.