TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

Anyone else think Zsasz is a prick?

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=52040

See what you think of the posts in this thread. I was trying to find some details on the latest Batman storyline arc. When you check for them online it is only people giving their thoughts on whether it was a good issue or not, and whether the art was good. It doesn't really tell you the details of what is going on. I figured the comics folder might be a good route to go.

Guest FrigidSoul

He's not obligated to tell ya shit, really...who cares?

As far as comics go what's up with the "Well, we've run out of ideas...better go with cloning" course? First they killed all interest I ever had in Spiderman by confusing me out of the series with the cloning shit and now they're saying Bruce Wayne is some clone with super powers? Man, the whole appeal of Batman is the fact that some normal guy using his athletic ability, money, and for the most part brains can take down the villians.

I stopped buying comics or collecting them all together after I turned like 16. Too many bad memories tied into the actual collection. However I wouldn't mind buying some of their hard covered graphic novels sometime.

I agree that he isn't obligated to tell me shit. He chose to respond, but acted like a fucking asshole when I asked him a question. I would understand if I acted like a douchebag all the time and then got an answer like that when I needed something, but I asked a simple question that he responded to. I hate when people are assholes like that because it's behind a computer screen. If people acted like that in person, they would end up getting maimed by someone.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I've never had a problem with him, and I'm on everyones shit list just about.

Were you Bring Back Charlie Ward?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

In a non-sarcastic mode: Yes. I was indeed. I think the name ran it's course when he became a bench warmer for San antonio and the Knicks got better.

Sarcastic Mode: No, I was the King of France until I gave up the kingdom after being hit in the head with a feather.

In a non-sarcastic mode: Yes. I was indeed. I think the name ran it's course when he became a bench warmer for San antonio and the Knicks got better.

Sarcastic Mode: No, I was the King of France until I gave up the kingdom after being hit in the head with a feather.

Then I don't get the hate, man. I usually stick to the WWE folder and don't post a lot. I never understood why you got splashed in the face with Haterade. There's only a few people I have had ill feelings toward on here.

I agree that he isn't obligated to tell me shit. He chose to respond, but acted like a fucking asshole when I asked him a question.

No, he didn't. If you think that's being an asshole, you're sheltered.

I've dealt with assholes before, trust me. I bounce in a bar and worked on the adolescent floor of a mental health/juvenile delinquent facility. The term asshole may not have been the appropriate term to use considering everyone has a different definition for the word, but why be a jerk on here anyway? I'm sure Zsasz has asked questions on here before. I dunno, maybe he has an inferiority complex that he has to compensate by showing his superiority over li'l ol' me.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I've dealt with assholes before, trust me. I bounce in a bar and worked on the adolescent floor of a mental health/juvenile delinquent facility. The term asshole may not have been the appropriate term to use considering everyone has a different definition for the word, but why be a jerk on here anyway? I'm sure Zsasz has asked questions on here before. I dunno, maybe he has an inferiority complex that he has to compensate by showing his superiority over li'l ol' me.

I can safely say it isn't over seniority, sicne you've been registered for about two years it seems. Usually a few people get uptight with noobs.

I've dealt with assholes before, trust me.  I bounce in a bar and worked on the adolescent floor of a mental health/juvenile delinquent facility.  The term asshole may not have been the appropriate term to use considering everyone has a different definition for the word, but why be a jerk on here anyway?  I'm sure Zsasz has asked questions on here before.  I dunno, maybe he has an inferiority complex that he has to compensate by showing his superiority over li'l ol' me.

I can safely say it isn't over seniority, sicne you've been registered for about two years it seems. Usually a few people get uptight with noobs.

Well, I was thinking seniority not in terms of time but number of posts. I didn't post all that much until recently. I did more reading than posting.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I've dealt with assholes before, trust me.  I bounce in a bar and worked on the adolescent floor of a mental health/juvenile delinquent facility.  The term asshole may not have been the appropriate term to use considering everyone has a different definition for the word, but why be a jerk on here anyway?  I'm sure Zsasz has asked questions on here before.  I dunno, maybe he has an inferiority complex that he has to compensate by showing his superiority over li'l ol' me.

Well, I was thinking seniority not in terms of time but number of posts. I didn't post all that much until recently. I did more reading than posting.

I highly doubt it's because of post count total. Its not something to brag about usually.

Guest FrigidSoul

People suck, its reality. I've learned and accepted the fact that with this place people will choose to dislike you or shit on you because they need somebody to do it to.

Call him a "Fruity Theater Bitch" and then move on.

I do that sometimes so there won't be any confusion as to what I'm replying to. I think you were talking to 1,004, but I do that, too.

Guest Dids

He's struck me as a dick sometimes, which doesn't make him any different from anybody who has ever been on a message board.

'Cept guys named Pete- they're always nice.

I just can't see myself being a dick to people on here. I mean, I defend my arguments and call people out when they are beyond idiotic, but I'm usually a good Samaritan.

Guest FrigidSoul

Well good, that's you. Keep it up. Still, you have to realise some people will be assholes. Just ignore them and move on

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Why are you quoting the post directly above yours? If you stopped doing that, it would be something to brag about.

Incase like 3-4 people post in between the time I'm typing mine up, so it's easier to know who it's directed towards. My bad if it's annoying.

Here's what you do: most of the time, nobody posts in between. So you just post without quoting. If anybody got in between, you just copy the post you're replying to, edit your own post and paste in the quote. Either way you quote, edit out most of the quoted post. Leave only what you're directly responding to. Quotes with a bunch of quotes inside them? That's gotta stop.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Good point. Those long quotes usually get annoying. I'll try and cut down on doing it.

Edit: I almost did it again here. Jeez I gotta stop.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Eh. Zssasz and I have had our ups and downs. At one point I ribbed him alot good naturedly to the point he told me he considered me a sorta "Big Brother"

That weirded me out so I started being a prick to him, then he had his drama in the OAOAST and we sniped back and forth since then.

He's not so bad. He rubs people the wrong way.

I agree that he isn't obligated to tell me shit.  He chose to respond, but acted like a fucking asshole when I asked him a question.

No, he didn't. If you think that's being an asshole, you're sheltered.

It took me two readings to figure out what Zsasz did.

And IDRM is right -- that was nothing. In fact, I laughed with I read "Buy it yourself." My only complaint is that he didn't add a "hippie" afterward.

Oh, and Zsasz is OK with me...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I thankfully share no common interests with Zsasz, so I never really talk to him, but he is an asshole, but so am I, so what's the difference?

This topic has nothing to do with Zsasz being a asshole or not.

This is to discuss his prick-ness of lack of pricktivity.

Lets stay on topic people.