TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

glennsoe

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

I dunno, glennsoe's obviously not that bright, but he seems like a nice kid who means well...a few extra threads here and there isn't a big deal.

He does have to cut out the caps thing though.

Guest FrigidSoul

By that if you mean use Dames' money to gather up the imbeciles and then strand them all on an island in the middle of the South Pacific with no food or means of leaving then yes, a Survivor based system is something I support.

I predict Choken One dies first though since he won't be able to hear it coming

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
So, we hate choken now to?

C'mon

we've ALWAYS hated Choken One.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It was dumb. It killed time though and I got some chuckle out of it so it worked for me.

I'm obviously not going to start flaming anyone here but there are a number of WWE folder posters who either need a serious lesson in posting or a banning.

Is banning people who are OBVIOUSLY incapable of adding anything worthwhile to a conversation such a bad thing? I don't think so.

Obviously I don't mean banning people that we don't like, like BBCW or FS. Admittedly FS is capable of some intelligent Convo's and BBCW is passable when he turns the gimmick off.

But some people aren't like that. I think that a list should be made up of people who seem to cause the most problems in the WWE forums. People should weigh in on the pros and cons and then the mods should vote on punishments if neccasary.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Regarding iB..I've seen half a dozen of his doubtless hundereds of posts, and I already want to take a saw to his fingers.

Guest Dazed

Just as an update for you all:

I asked glennsoe to create less threads, and to combine a whole day's news items into one thread. He's agreed to do so, but I'll keep an eye on him.

Nik

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Regarding iB..I've seen half a dozen of his doubtless hundereds of posts, and I already want to take a saw to his fingers.

he made death threats. ban him.

technicalities rock dude.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

No, I'm developing a new system for posters who are just unspeakably retarded, but not enough to warrant a banning.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

we've gone so long without mentioning Agnes...can't we continue that streak?

good ol' agnes

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm going to call it the penalty box. Posters who, at my discretion, deserve it will probably get their signatures and avatars tampered with horribly, and whatever they said that was just TOO stupid to wrap your head around will be put on a public forum for people to take cheap shots at, and realize what a dipshit a person is. With any luck, the persecution and fact of being singled out in front of a group will result in the person effectively banning themselves. If it turns into an attention whore sort of thing, I'll just start banning them unapologetically when they fuck up.

I'm also going to make a thread listing who I ban and why, because I'm an interactive kind of guy.