TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruiser Chong

glennsoe

I don't frequent the WWE folder too often, but lately when I do, I'm reminded of why I don't. One of these reminders comes in the form of glennsoe, a poster who seemingly is incapable of doing anything but copy and pasting the most trite and un-newsworthy WWE happenings. It's bad enough that he tends to start a handful of new such threads each day, but he doesn't even throw in his own two cents on this crap that he felt was worth posting. Others have complained in some of the threads, but how about one of the mods do something about it? Yeah, this may seem like trivial bitching and perhaps it is, but I don't think I'm alone here when I say that this garbage needs to stop.

I have myself starting looking more at the WWE folder the last couple days. The thing that gets me most about glensoe(I think it's this user) is that on several of the posts, he has put them in the wrong folder, and adds to some of them something like" sorry if this is in the wrong place" or "If this is off topic, please move it"

If you are worried it's off topic, it probably is.

On the one thread where he posted the WWE feedback reply, I was reading it and just thought "this would have been a lot better if it was posted in the "Eugene was Dinsmore's idea" thread.

I'd have to agree. I never really like it when I see some "HOT NEWZ~!" topic in all caps as the newest topic in the WWE folder because that usually means I will see about 5 or 6 more meaningless news topic posted by this guy. It wouldn't be so bad if it was contained to one topic, and he actually did something besides post news. I did a check of his posts, and I could only find one post of his that wasn't some copy and pasted news topic. Usually, I am not too annoyed by the WWE folder, but this guy's "news" posts annoy me to no end.

Guest Dids

Whatever happened to keeping all the news in one thread. That's the only reason I read the WWE folder. Be a lot nicer if it was all in once place- or maybe just a sub folder that's WWE News.

Tawren annoys me much more by telling everyone to shut the fuck up that doesn't agree with him.

You dont like a guy whose only 'comeback' to disagreeements is "shut up fucktard"?

Tawren annoys me much more by telling everyone to shut the fuck up that doesn't agree with him.

I do say that a lot, now that I look at it. I'll try and cut down on that. Sorry.

You dont like a guy whose only 'comeback' to disagreeements is "shut up fucktard"?

Wasn't your comeback "PURO SUCKS FAG~!LOL2004" or something to that effect? Yeah.

Are there people who actually add "2004!" or "2K4" to the end of cap-locked exclamations, or is this purely an invention of mockery?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Of course it's mockery. I see people do "!!!!!!111" sometimes but never OMG!2K4!

Another WWE Folder poster who's getting a little annoying: -iB- He wasn't that bad at first, but now it seems like he feels that he has to respond to everyones comments in every thread, even sometimes when the post is directed to someone else.

Guest Dids

If we were just complaining about lousy posters- I'm pretty sure MR. 909 would have a couple threads about him. So far it isn't against the rules to waste bandwidth by making shitty posts. It's making redundant posts that's annoying.

If we were just complaining about lousy posters- I'm pretty sure MR. 909 would have a couple threads about him. So far it isn't against the rules to waste bandwidth by making shitty posts. It's making redundant posts that's annoying.

If I had motivation I could bring the content. I don't.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Christ. Make a subfolder for Spoilers and that kind of trivial stuff and leave the main folder for serious discussion of current wwe issues, angles, etc.

It's a much better system

Guest Dids
Christ. Make a subfolder for Spoilers and that kind of trivial stuff and leave the main folder for serious discussion of current wwe issues, angles, etc.

It's a much better system

What's what I said earlier. It's a ground swell- sub folder!!

We don't need a sub folder for news and whatnot, that's just pandering to the group of people who can't be bothered to read the topic titles and other news pieces back until page 2.

One a day minor news thread for things like "Trish farts and clears the back stage area" or "Paul Bearer was found carrying Zack Gowen in his back fat backstage at a SD house"

Big news like PPV notes or ratings or news about upcoming changes etc can still have their own folder.

That would clean up a lot of the mess right there.

It's easy. For minor news, have a minor news thread: "WWE News for Wednesday", for example. Subfolders will kill the activity in the WWE folder and that's what I like about the WWE folder. Major news will warrant it's own thread. Major news will be something that will have long term effects on the product. We have 3-or-so people who continually post news items, Glennsoe and EdwardKnox are two of them (I think there's a third), if changes are made, make sure they know about it - maybe even have them scour websites for news.

And -ib- is the worst poster ever. He makes Rico, Choken, and Downhome look good. I'm not saying ban him, I'm just saying I wouldn't mind it. Call it the "-ib- initiative" where even if you don't do something worthy of a ban, if you do enough of it (ie: pointless, horrible, makes-you-lose-an-IQ-point-or-two posts), you can get banned. But I'm not saying ban him...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

And he has the nerve to complain I post too much. Sure, I probably do, but most of my wrestling folder posts aren't random crap rambling and making a reply to everyone just for the hell of it.

Guest Salacious Crumb

This glenwhatever guy does need to just do a daily post of all the news and just add to it as new stories pop up. I think it would be a lot less annoying that way. He's also doing this a bit in the TNA folder. He posted two different threads on the Fox deal when he could've done it in one.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm supportive of a "Ban The Idiots" inititive.

Eagan, Cutthroat, Etc all end up banned eventually anyway so let's skip the drama.

TSM should be like survivor.