TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

OAO 4/14

Ah, there's the English commentary. Storm/Jarrett up first...so I'm gonna go shave my head and skip this crap match. Hopefully Kazarian/Dutt is up next, so I don't miss anything.

Guest The Midnight Rocking Warrior

Hey, I've got nothing else better to do

( Checks list), oh, wait....... solve world hunger, tell no one......... there's always time for that! I'll be here!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Swinger promo, doesn't say much.

What else is new? I never found him to be that good in promos, so I'll just fast forward this...

I've never actually seen Kazarian wrestle, is he as bad as everyone makes him out to be?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I've never actually seen Kazarian wrestle, is he as bad as everyone makes him out to be?

His only matches above "good" were with Chris Sabin. Everything else is forgetable, except the time he fucked up how he was positioned in the Styles Clash.

Edit: By good I meant *-** tops.

Kazarian says he should be on team NWA since he beat Lynn, Skipper, and Dutt. Abyss comes out and beats up Kazarian and Dutt for some reason.

Harris has a hurt arm. AJ tries to take his spot in the cage match, but Harris won't let him.

Swinger vs. Diamond is up.

Guest What_ever

I thought Kazarian did a fine job of playing the heel, in an exciting matchup with Red, 2 weeks ago.

But, then again, I tend to enjoy wrestling.

Kazarian is actually quite solid as a heavyweight style wrestler, as he's had plenty of good indy matches working that way. The problem is he absolutely does not fit the mold of the X Division. His match with Chris Daniels in PWG was worked in a heavyweight style, and was better than any Daniels match in TNA. Then again, it got about 25 minutes.

I suppose I should see Kazarian's SoCal work outside of UPW before I properly judge him, but in TNA he's absolutely blase outside of the Super X Cup match against Sabin.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hmmmm...Abyss beating up random people a la Kane. I LUVIT! More Abyss = Happy Me.

Ok, what's the main event tonight? And, even though I wanted him to win it last year, I'm not sure if I want Raven to win the damn belt. All this waiting, face turn, loss of the gathering, etc. has shattered my will a bit.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Wow......

I had completely forgotten that titles can change hands on a DQ.

Why is it that the Dq rule has only worked when the tag title is on the line? Didn't Sting beat Jarrett in a title match by dq?

Why is it that the Dq rule has only worked when the tag title is on the line? Didn't Sting beat Jarrett in a title match by dq?

That was non-title...the dq rule is for every title

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
So, uh, how was the show. Way to be vague as hell guys!

Under-statement of the year. USually people posted the stuff from the torch website, but since I can't stand all the pop ups, I just say the hell with it and wait.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Gabe ran in and cost Raven the title shot, Harris vs Jarrett next week.

....Thats something TNA would do.

......You have GOT to be fucking kidding...Please...Because I don't know if the post was a joke or a "Well, TNA is stupid enough to do that and they did".