TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astro

I raped a 12 year old girl

Guest Dids

I more shocked on just how ugly the Boston Red Sox are. That is one homley collection of choke artists.

I had a sex dream last night too... no 12 year olds though and it was like 96% consentual. A black girl, and I'm not usually attracted to black women. I'm obviously less fucked up than Astro.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I dreamt I had sex with someones attractive cousin at Tropicana Field. Yeah, that was bad, but this threads been in the toilet already, so I can't ruin it.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
If Thumbtack rips on anyone like 13 or 14 more times, I'm going to shove a thumbtack up his peehole.

Are you suggesting Thumbtack has a pussy? How rude...wait, Thumbtack IS a man right? :huh:

Guest Bottled Black

Umm so tell me where does your piss come from, cause mine comes from the little hole at the head of my penis. Otherwise known as a peehole.

Guest Banders Kennany

And this asshole was getting on me for erotic Nick Bockwinkel. Hell I didn't even start that thread.

Guest Astro
And this asshole was getting on me for erotic Nick Bockwinkel. Hell I didn't even start that thread.

The difference is that NHB is full of TSM twisted side, with jokes, cursing, and masterbatory threads

Old School has managed to maintain a level of respectibility, even with JoeDirt running wild in it