TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DMann2003

The OAO Mystery Science Theater 3000 Thread

Guest netslob

i heard it had something to do with Leonard Maltin's appearance. but i could be wrong. it's happened once before.

Wow, I'd forgotten what a classic episode Santa Claus was. The movie is so insanely goofy itself that the jokes just come naturally.

Is Warrior of the Lost World on YouTube? That was one of the first eps I ever saw.

EDIT: Here's Zombie Nightmare on YouTube.

"This movie had a story advisor?"

"Yes, I advise you to mash together two incomprehensible plots and hire the most annoying cracker you can find."

--------------------------------------

"Haha, coming up on your mudflaps. People have such cute names for sex."

And in the same vein...

"My well-timed Peterbilt is rhytmically nudging that sweet honey pot of yours..."

"Nooooo...it can't beeeee....you're deaaaaaad!"

"Nooo Iiii'm noooooot!"

That episode also has a bunch of exchanges that can't really be expressed well in print, such as the eyeglasses-cleaning bit ("What's on these things?!") and the whole thing with the patent papers ("Saaam, how do you spell 'patent'?").

Wow, I'd forgotten what a classic episode Santa Claus was. The movie is so insanely goofy itself that the jokes just come naturally.

That's the Mexican one, right? Where the Devil tries to tempt everyone?

Just watched Cabana Caper last night. It's not even the best episode, by a long shot, but it made me miss the show.

The thing about this show, is yes, it was really funny, but it just had a sense of whimsy and fun, you could tell they were thrilled just to be doing it.

"Saaam, how do you spell 'patent'?

That was the best running gag of the episode

"Saaam, my patent papers are at a slight angle..."

"Saaam, my patents have wondered why we're stopped..."

"Saaam, I'm blown to a crisp but I still need to get these patent papers done."

That's the Mexican one, right? Where the Devil tries to tempt everyone?

Yep.

Is there a site/forum post that lists which episodes can be found on YouTube, or am I just going to have to dig around? Luckily I have the Amazing Colossal Episode Guide at my disposal.

I really need to get a copy of The Amazing Colossal Episode Guide. I used to read my ex-girlfriend's copy all the time. Has it ever been updated with the SciFi Channel seasons?

Synopses written by the BB crew for the final CC season and the SF eps exist in online form, but they haven't been published into paper form yet, though I wish they would.

Synopses written by the BB crew for the final CC season and the SF eps exist in online form, but they haven't been published into paper form yet, though I wish they would.

Link?

Guest Smues

"It's impact is so terrifying that it may have an unforeseen effect: It may kill you!"

"If you watch it in front of a moving bus."

Guest Smues

Costume.jpg

"In the name of all that is good and decent gentlemen put on your penguin costumes!"

I've downloaded about eight full episodes off of YouTube, hope to find some more. Final Sacrifice would probably have to be my favorite episode, but I also thought Night of the Blood Beast had some great jokes in it as well.

Guest netslob

"Wool-Over-His-Eyes Man!"

"Easily-Bamboozled Man!"

"3-Steps-Behind Man!"

"Y'know what, world, just get used to being run by Donald Pleasance."