TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on TSM Board Drama 2004

Holy Shit. I'm gone for a little over 2 months and all of a sudden, I hear rumors that I'm never coming back, that I gave up on the site, sold it to Tom, etc.

All of those rumors are FALSE.

To fulfill the curiosity of most of you, I'll tell you exactly what's gone wrong in the past few weeks.

First off, due to the fact that I'm relatively new to the state of CT, the apartment complex told me that they required first month's rent, last month's rent as well as the security deposit up front. That has taken me a bit to acquire but I'm handing in the rest of the money on Tuesday morning, where I'll get my keys and sign my lease.

What does that mean for TSM? Well, next Friday, I'm headed back to NYC to get my stuff. Once I have my TV set up, i'm going to hook up the cable and a cable modem and we are back in business. This is 2 weeks away, barring any further delays.

FYI, I had to postpone putting down the money for the apt and moving in, which was originally scheduled for last week, but my grandmother passed away and I headed home to NY, which is where I've been for the past 5 days.

Do I miss this site? Hell yeah.

Am i coming back? YES.

Will it be worth the wait? I hope so.

Dames

Guest stardust

Glad to know you're still alive, and sorry to hear about your grandmother. And yeah, I knew nothing about these rumors, but that doesn't really surprise me.

...Also, just because I hope most of you read this thread, I'd like to let you know that I haven't been able to keep up with most of my favorite TV shows, such as Smallville, Angel, Survivor, The Sopranos, etc. The ONLY Show i've been able to watch has been 24. So...don't spoil shit for me.

I HATE not having control of the TV. That's changing next week baby.

Also....I've barely been able to keep up with smackdown, only been able to watch Raw and missed Backlash.

I haven't watched TNA since Last December too.

HELP ME!

Dames

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Dames life in the last 6 months would be a great TV spin-off. Lost in Connecticut. A poor minority man moves away from the tough life in New York City for a better life, but is stopped by obstacle after obstacle.

This Week.....will Dames see Smackdown? Tune into NBC @ 8:00pm sunday night to find out.

Dames life in the last 6 months would be a great TV spin-off. Lost in Connecticut. A poor minority man moves away from the tough life in New York City for a better life, but is stopped by obstacle after obstacle.

That's not so far off from the truth. Everything here is so different to me...

Dames

Guest FrigidSoul

Smallville: Clark becomes Superman

Angel: Stuff happens, he gets canceled

Survivor: People cook random stuff and run about naked

The Sopranos: People get whacked

I don't even need to watch the programs to keep you up to date

*marks out for Dames*

Well, I for one am glad these rumors were all false. Glad to see you are coming back, and I hope to chat to you in a couple weeks.

...Also, just because I hope most of you read this thread, I'd like to let you know that I haven't been able to keep up with most of my favorite TV shows, such as Smallville, Angel, Survivor, The Sopranos, etc. The ONLY Show i've been able to watch has been 24. So...don't spoil shit for me.

Every character you knew and loved is dead

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. :( Glad to know you're okay though.