TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
reign

The OAO Thund..err...SmackDown! Thread

Am I the only one thats sort of digging this Bradshaw "Republican Wrestler" gimmick? Of course Bradshaw sucks as a worker, but I have to say that this JBL gimmick is entertaning in a car-wreck sort of way.

Some people might actually agree with him and give him a face pop though, He was better off as a drunk Texan stuck in the midcard if he needs to wrestle at all.

To all those who extolled the praises for Michael Cole's "improved commentator skills," I offer this little gem from last night:

And just like the damn French Army, he threw a woman into Cena and then made his damn retreat!"

What say you now?

Guest Dazed

That he's not as bad as he used to be, but still gets caught up in the moment and says stupid things sometimes.

What was the point of teasing Taker before the Nunzio/Chavo match? He didn't come out until later, and he has no connection to either guy. Seemed pretty pointless.

That's what I was thinking when that happened too. Oh well, logic hasn't been the norm with WWE.

That he's not as bad as he used to be, but still gets caught up in the moment and says stupid things sometimes.

Yeah, he still says "damn" so much like it's his official catchphrase or something.

RVD and Eddie vs. The Dudleys. That should be worth watching, I guess.

Please can this be the match where Heyman holds the chair in the corner and RVD makes his turn hitting the vanterminator on Eddie setting up his post JBL feud.....