TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slacklet

Austin and ex-fiance create another scene

Guest slacklet

credit: PWInsider

STEVE AUSTIN AND EX-FIANCE IN ANOTHER DOMESTIC INCIDENT

Former WWE champion Steve Austin and his ex-fiance, Tess Broussard were involved in another recent domestic incident, which led to San Antonio police being called, according to a story in the new edition of The National Enquirer tabloid.

According to The Enquirer report, the incident took place several weeks ago, when Austin called the police after Broussard jumped out of Austin's vehicle as it was still moving during an argument. Austin also claimed that Broussard bit him as he made the call to authorities. Broussard then claimed to police that Austin attempted to strike her with his vehicle, and called the police first in order to hide that fact.

The tabloid reported that Broussard left Austin's San Antonio home (where she has been living since their breakup several months ago) to visit him at the apartment he had moved into after their last domestic situation in an attempt to discuss a reconciliation of their relationship.

While visiting, Broussard allegedly found email correspondence from a "British female fan." Later in the evening, as the couple was driving, Broussard accused Austin of being involved with the woman, which set off the incident. The couple had been drinking, according to the tabloid's report.

Austin and Broussard were involved in a domestic situation in late March after Austin broke off their engagement. A heated discussion erupted between the two after Broussard attempted to push the issue. Allegedly, Broussard jumped on Austin and grabbed at a chain he was given by the late Brian Pillman during the argument, which led to him shoving her away. Broussard called the police, claiming she was pushed down and "landed on her hands and knees."

At the time, Broussard told officers at the scene that, she "feared bodily injury." Broussard claimed she had pictures taken for evidence, and was planning on pursuing charges against Austin. The charges were never filed but the situation made several local TV stations including KSAT in San Antonio.

As noted above, Broussard is still living in Austin's home, although according to earlier reports, he had offered a financial settlement as part of their breakup.

World Wrestling Entertainment announced last month that Austin had left the company after being unable to come to terms on a new contractual agreement. The parties left on good terms. Austin is currently being courted by Dreamstage Entertainment to take part in a wrestling role on their HUSTLE events, which are promoted jointly with Japanese wrestling promotion ZERO-ONE.

Is it just me, or does she sound like a bitch?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Austin can be a very mean bastard at times, but... For fuck's sake, just drop the psycho bitch!

Guest Choken One

You would think after the first two...He'd give up the big breasted blondes.

They be trouble steve.

This time...I don't blame Austin.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

She grabbed at the chain PILLMAN GAVE HIM?! THAT BITCH! Kick her ass Steve! She should know better than to fuck with something that holds so much sentimental value to it.

I do not feel bad her at all, now. According to this, she seems to be the one starting the problems. On top of that, grabbing the chain...that's not right.

Do you think that she had something to do with him leaving the company?

*Shifty eyes*

Guest Choken One
Do you think that she had something to do with him leaving the company?

*Shifty eyes*

Yeah. I'm sure she wanted her man to leave his cash cow job.

Speaking of which...Is this same girl we're talking about here...

ad3-1-2.jpg

or is it another girl?

Well, that story does seem to paint Austin's girlfriend in a less than favorable light, and if true, would absolve Steve somewhat of his recent actions.

That said, he's still a piece of shit.

We know he at least beat the one wife / girlfriend. And that's enough for me to count him as shit in my book.

sugar-ray.jpg

All the things that I used to say

All the words that got in the way

All the things that I used to know

Have gone out the window

All the things that she used to bring

All the songs that she used to sing

All her favorite TV shows

Have gone out the window

What? I always thought that her name was Terri Broussard. Didn't the first report of an incident between the two use that name?

National Enquirer is a tabloid, no?

I call bullshit on this until a real source reports it.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Well the info on the first scuffle was 100% true, since everyone and their grandmother reported it.

Anyone remember reading Austin throwing her in the air by her ankles after swinging her around? :lol: Stupid enquirer.

Guest wrestlingbs

To me it really doesn't matter if she's lying or not. Austin's behavior throughout the past year makes it hard to feel for the guy.

What I want to know is why she is living in HIS house, and he's in an apartment. Shouldn't that be the other way around?

And why offer a settlement to your GIRLFRIEND? Just dump her and move on.

She grabbed at the chain PILLMAN GAVE HIM?! THAT BITCH! Kick her ass Steve! She should know better than to fuck with something that holds so much sentimental value to it.

goddamn you are stupid.

What I want to know is why she is living in HIS house, and he's in an apartment. Shouldn't that be the other way around?

And why offer a settlement to your GIRLFRIEND? Just dump her and move on.

My thoughts exactly. If they aren't married, how the FUCK is she entitled to anything? I never understood that...