TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw Thread - May 17th, 2004

ANOTHER MONDAY NIGHT BLOCKBUSTER

May 17, 2004

An opportunity to win the biggest prize in sports entertainment highlights Monday’s RAW, as a 20-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal will determine who faces Chris Benoit at the Bad Blood pay-per-view event on June 13. In what will be a virtual RAW all-star team in the ring at one time, only one man can emerge as the No. 1 contender. Who will it be? Below is a list of all 20 Superstars signed on to compete in the battle royal:

Also last week, in yet another exchange between Kane and Lita, it was revealed that Kane made a proposition to Lita. Kane demanded an answer this coming week in San Diego and threatened that Lita “better make the right decision.” What is this proposition that Kane made and what will Lita decide? Will this decision affect her match with Trish Stratus next week? Tune in to find out.

All of this, as well as the fallout from a blockbuster Monday Night RAW last week at 9/8 PM CT Monday night on Spike TV.

Guest TigerDriver91

I think Kane wants Lita to finally admit to herself and the world that she really is a man.

I think Kane wants Lita to finally admit to herself and the world that she really is a man.

Or Jeff Hardy's twin brother. The third Hardy Boy!

Guest TigerDriver91
Kane wants Lita to give him an EXTREME makeover so he won't have to peruse the morgue to get a date.

*Tries hard not to make a Queer Eye joke*

Guest wrestlingbs

Rumor has it the winner of the 20 man battle royal will be Edge .

I find it amusing that the spoiler tags for "rumors" like this can still be a spoiler itself. I mean, from the above we can already count out just about everyone in the entire BR just because it's obvious that you are talking about guys that go by a single name, with only four characters.

I hope the winner is either Jericho, Christian, or Orton. I'll be angered if anyone else wins the match.

Rumor has it the winner of the 20 man battle royal will be Edge .

I thought it was supposed to be KANE?

I thought it would be your mom.

Guest CronoT

May 17, 2004

An opportunity to win the biggest prize in sports entertainment highlights Monday’s RAW, as a 20-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal will determine who faces Chris Benoit at the Bad Blood pay-per-view event on June 13. In what will be a virtual RAW all-star team in the ring at one time, only one man can emerge as the No. 1 contender. Who will it be? Below is a list of all 20 Superstars signed on to compete in the battle royal:

Also last week, in yet another exchange between Kane and Lita, it was revealed that Kane made a proposition to Lita. Kane demanded an answer this coming week in San Diego and threatened that Lita “better make the right decision.” What is this proposition that Kane made and what will Lita decide? Will this decision affect her match with Trish Stratus next week? Tune in to find out.

All of this, as well as the fallout from a blockbuster Monday Night RAW last week at 9/8 PM CT Monday night on Spike TV.

I think the wwe.com staff are wearing rose-colored glasses again.

I'd love for a Christian win tonight. I don't think I've ever been as big of a fan for the guy (and I'm a huge E&C mark) as I am now. His current asshole heel character is clicking, and I like that he's got his own little stable, which I think adds to the character. I could see Edge, Orton, Jericho and Christian as the final four tonight, with Trips going out fifth to last "accidentally" by Orton.

May 17, 2004

Also last week, in yet another exchange between Kane and Lita, it was revealed that Kane made a proposition to Lita. Kane demanded an answer this coming week in San Diego and threatened that Lita  “better make the right decision.” What is this proposition that Kane made and what will Lita decide? Will this decision affect her match with Trish Stratus next week? Tune in to find out.

You expect them to say "The follow up to the above average Raw last week."?

Guest Trivia247

May 17, 2004

Also last week, in yet another exchange between Kane and Lita, it was revealed that Kane made a proposition to Lita. Kane demanded an answer this coming week in San Diego and threatened that Lita  “better make the right decision.” What is this proposition that Kane made and what will Lita decide? Will this decision affect her match with Trish Stratus next week? Tune in to find out.

You expect them to say "The follow up to the above average Raw last week."?

Bah Gawd!!! It was Gorilla's grave! he has risen....to give over his Glasses to Vince. Loyal beyond the grave

Guest Coffey

Well, if WWE has taught us anything, it's that "Kane is a beast in Rumbles™."

"Also last week, in yet another exchange between Kane and Lita, it was revealed that Kane made a proposition to Lita. Kane demanded an answer this coming week in San Diego and threatened that Lita “better make the right decision.” What is this proposition that Kane made and what will Lita decide? Will this decision affect her match with Trish Stratus next week? Tune in to find out. "

If she doesn't teach him to drive stick shift...he'll drink and drive and kill her and rape her dead body!

Just so no one complains about me ruining it for them, even though I have no "insider information" anyone else hasn't already heard.

Everyone knows its probably going to be that monster Kane, since he's the only credible main-event heel besides HHH on the show.

Besides that monster Kane is a bah-gawd hoss, and Benoit will look like a giant killer when he goes over him.

(I even made sure you couldn't figure it out based on the size of the red boxes. Go Team Me!)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I seriously can't believe people don't know the difference between a Royal Rumble and Battle Royale. GOD DAMN IT~! IM GONNA EXLODE~!

Just so no one complains about me ruining it for them, even though I have no "insider information" anyone else hasn't already heard.

Everyone knows its probably going to be that monster Kane, since he's the only credible main-event heel besides HHH on the show.

Besides that monster Kane is a bah-gawd hoss, and Benoit will look like a giant killer when he goes over him.

(I even made sure you couldn't figure it out based on the size of the red boxes. Go Team Me!)

Anyone else getting nostalgic for Mad Libs?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

(I even made sure you couldn't figure it out based on the size of the red boxes.  Go Team Me!)

Anyone else getting nostalgic for Mad Libs?

Everyone knows its probably going to be STEVEN RICHARDS, since he's BECOME FOND OF PAT PATTERSON LATELY.

Besides that STEVEN RICHARDS is a HARDCORE LEGEND, and Benoit will look like A BIG PUSSY when he LOSES TO him.

New Mad Lib!

Chris Benoit vs. Noun is totally adjective, because noun is already verb ending in -ing with noun.

Plus, noun is totally adjective.

Oh, and Bradshaw can suck on it.

Guest Choken One

Test.

Awesome

rosey

ass raping

Steiner.

lita

Hot.

Glass Shard Popsicle.