TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tbondrage99

Who do you think would win in a fight?

Guest wildpegasus
I don't see it.  As much as I like both characters, I think Spider-Man wins this one.  With Superman, Batman has known weaknesses to exploit, plus the fact that he's smarter.  Peter Parker is a genius, so there's no real advantage there.  Obviously, Spider-Man has it all over Batman in terms of physical elements, and I think that would be the deciding factor.  But if you gave Bruce Wayne proper time and knowledge, I think it would be a damn good bout.

And Batman isnt a genuis? Hes the greatest dectective ever, and I would have to think that the long the fight goes on the more it leans in Batmans favor, Bats learns as he goes at a crazy fast pace, It wont take him long to figure out Spideys weakness and exploit any and all of them to his favor. I'd still have to think that Bats has this one in the bag.

But you see once the battle goes longer and longer Spidey's going to definitely have a wind advantage. Batman's going to be sucking air while Spiderman will still be going because Spidey's always swinging around the city getting exercise and Bat's is always going around in all his fun toys. The conditioning factor's gotta come into play here.

Guest wildpegasus
Long time Lurker--first post here...... here goes!

Welcome aboard Platinum Boy. That's a nice first post.

Guest PlatinumBoy

Thanks! I had a whole class in high school where for a week we had a sub and the whole class got into the whole DBZ vs Marvel thing. I supported Marvel because of my reasoning there and won some people to my side. I still would love to see Ghost Rider vs Buu, or Vegeta, or Nappa, or Freeza, if he could get his one big move in. Also, to add a little to my DBZ vs Marvel thing on DBZ people's speed--based on what I see in terms of reaction speed and agility, they are uber, but in pure flight they aren't that high up there. For example if I told SSJ Vegeta, Quasar, Superman, Silver Surfer, and Gotenks to fly from New York to LA and back, the DBZ people would get smoked. However, if I threw 500 quarters in the air and said--first one to catch all these wins, then the DBZ people would clean up.

Thanks! I had a whole class in high school where for a week we had a sub and the whole class got into the whole DBZ vs Marvel thing. I supported Marvel because of my reasoning there and won some people to my side. I still would love to see Ghost Rider vs Buu, or Vegeta, or Nappa, or Freeza, if he could get his one big move in. Also, to add a little to my DBZ vs Marvel thing on DBZ people's speed--based on what I see in terms of reaction speed and agility, they are uber, but in pure flight they aren't that high up there. For example if I told SSJ Vegeta, Quasar, Superman, Silver Surfer, and Gotenks to fly from New York to LA and back, the DBZ people would get smoked. However, if I threw 500 quarters in the air and said--first one to catch all these wins, then the DBZ people would clean up.

I think either Longshot or Taskmaster could beat them.

Its kind of funny how our battle thread is now about who can pick up quarters the fastest :lol:

And Batman isnt a genuis?

Find where I said he wasn't, please.

I would have to think that the long the fight goes on the more it leans in Batmans favor

How? Spider-Man has superhuman strength and stamina. He'll tire slower than Batman will, so the long fight has to favor the fighter who will be less tired.

It wont take him long to figure out Spideys weakness

Which is... ?

I guess you could say it's his devotion to his family, but considering what happened to Bruce Wayne's family, that's a bit too Machiavellian for Batman.

I'd still have to think that Bats has this one in the bag.

Sorry, no. I like Batman as much as the next guy, but I don't see him taking this one.

Guest KingofHarts
For example if I told SSJ Vegeta, Quasar, Superman, Silver Surfer, and Gotenks to fly from New York to LA and back, the DBZ people would get smoked.

I see you purposly left out Goku. Because if you were in CA and told them to race to ME as soon as you said GO! Goku would already be there due to his instant transmission. BTW I don't know if you put any stock in Wizard (The Guide to comics) but they did a Goku vs. Superman battle and Goku kicked his ass.

How about Blade vs. Vamprilla (is that spelt right?)