TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tbondrage99

Who do you think would win in a fight?

You raise an interesting point, well I only have 2 issues of The New Warriors so I dont know as much about them as I do the Titans.

You raise an interesting point, well I only have 2 issues of The New Warriors so I dont know as much about them as I do the Titans.

Well, to help you out...

- Firestar. Deceptive codename, since her Marvel U powers are actually microwave based. Powers are flight and microwave "beams"

- Justice. Telekinetic.

- Nova. Flight, super-strength, and I believe he can emit eye blasts

- Namorita. Basically, a female Namor. Flight, super-strength, increased when in water

- Rage. Super-strength

- Night Thrasher. Skilled in various forms of combat. Carries sticks and occasionally, an uzi.

- Speedball. Um, emits a kinetic field of bubbles. Basically he bounces around and it's hard to hurt him.

I think Robin would beat Night Thrasher in the best fight in the bunch. Superboy taking out Rage with Ease, Rage despite the awesome name only has super stregnth, Superboy has alot more then that which should give him the win. Same goes with Wondergirl and Namorita which would give Namorita the win, despite her only additional power being everything else is increased in water. I also think that Justice would somehow pull it out (Get your mind out of the gutter people) against Cyborg to beat him. I also see Firestar beating Starfire after another hard fougt battle. If Speedballs only power is he can bounce around then after a while Changling would get the win. Finally as far as Nova vs. Impuse goes, Impluse would just dodge everything that Nova throws at him until she gets tired out and Impluse can get the knock out shot.

That leaves Titans Robin, Superboy, Impluse, and Changling up against Justice, Namorita, & Firestar, and since The Titans now have the numbers advantage I think it would only be a matter of time before they got the win.

With Speedball's kinetic field, I doubt Changling could get in a knockout shot on him, so I'd give that match-up to Speedy. Hell, I'm pretty sure he could jump offa building and the kinetic field would protect him(although the only time I saw him try it was when Thrasher's buddy gave him that serum that was supposed to analyze his powers or something and it also kinda "deactivated" them for a time).

Finally as far as Nova vs. Impuse goes, Impluse would just dodge everything that Nova throws at him until she gets tired out and Impluse can get the knock out shot.

Whoops. I assumed you knew that Nova was a guy (see my current avatar). This is Nova I, the Human Rocket, not Nova II, Galactus' Herald. Either way, they don't really get tired, since in comic book physics, super-strength also means super stamina.

Ok how about another one and since where still talking about The Teen Titans how about The Teen Titans (Robin, Superboy, Impulse, Changling, Starfire, Cyborg, & Wondergirl) vs. The X-Statix (The Orphan, Arnachist, Venis Dee Milo, Phat, Dead Girl, Vivisector, & El Guapo)

I love X-Statix, its one of my fav books, to bad its a 6 hour round trip to the closest place to buy a comic.

This one should be interesting. Green Lantern vs. Green Lantern. Hal Jordan vs. Kyle Rayner.

I agree. I cant wait until hes the main GL again in the comic. Maybe I'll start to buy it again for the first time in years.

Kyle's done a great job as GL and I liked the series with him as the GL.

I just picked Hal because he's much more skilled a GL.

I have one...who would win in a fight, the Voltron or Battle of the Planets team?

Wow I hardly know anything about either of those guys. Dont the Voltron guys have Zords like the Power Rangers?

It amazes me how much I dont know about either of those teams Im not even entirly sure what the Voltron guys look like. I dont know much about Anime/Manga at all Ive only got into when I was I started College 3 years ago. Granted some anime/manga I know alot about but Voltron or Battle Of The Planets.

Yeah, I know a bit about VOltron, but I was thinking more thow the Z Warriors against anyone and you have yourself a tough fight. Kururin/Krillin is probably the weakest of the bunch, aned even then, he went through Master Roshi's training, so he's at least stronger than Mr. Satan and that guy is strong. He just looks weak by comparison. Although there is Chiazou, who i don't know much about, but I assume at the least he could help with a self destruct. Tienshinhan and Yamcha are both at least decent fighters with at least one big move apiece(Tien has his move where he makes the triangle with his hands and Yamcha has the guided ball of energy and the Roga Fufu Ken) I may not have all the spellings right since my DBZ knowledge is a bit rusty, particularly about the minor fighters since Shone Jump's into Cell Saga, by which point the humans hardly fight and when they do they get beat bad.

Kyle's done a great job as GL and I liked the series with him as the GL.

I just picked Hal because he's much more skilled a GL.

I have one...who would win in a fight, the Voltron or Battle of the Planets team?

Which Voltron team? Lions or Vehicle?

Actually, it doesn't matter. Hand-to-hand, G-Force wins handily. In their Mecha, either Voltron in a landslide.

Guest wildpegasus
Ok well heres another one then.

The X-Men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Beast, Storm, Nightcrawler, & Colossus) vs. The Justice League (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, & Martian Manhunter)

What do you all think on this one?

Is Rogue as powerful in the comics as she was on the famous 90s X-Men cartoon series? If so she can definitely turn the tide against the Justice League if she's put on the X-Men side.

Guest wildpegasus

What about Magneto? He can be defeated but is capable of so much damage that he's a definite force to be reckoned with. Didn't he beat the Hulk once by manipulating gamma rays and turning the Hulk back into Bruce Benner?

Who can take out Apocalypse? Silver Surfer? Dr. Strange?

Ok well heres another one then.

The X-Men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Beast, Storm, Nightcrawler, &  Colossus) vs. The Justice League (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, & Martian Manhunter)

What do you all think on this one?

Is Rogue as powerful in the comics as she was on the famous 90s X-Men cartoon series? If so she can definitely turn the tide against the Justice League if she's put on the X-Men side.

Up until she lost her powers along with Gambit, she was. Really, I think if Rouge could get a decent grip on Supes without getting thrown off, she'd take him down, if not kill him if she held on too long.

Hell, you could have Havok suck the solar energy out of Supes' body much like he did against Hulk 10 years ago(although he didn't actually beat Hulk then, however).

Damn... now that I think about it, if you assembled the right team of X-Men, they could possibly wipe the floor with the JLA. Creepy...

Catwoman vs. The Black Cat?

Who wins?

Guest wildpegasus

Who wins?

Black Cat. She'd sedu... Uh, Black Cat's got the strength advantage and I believe a strong background in combat and is more mobile than Catwoman. I'm rusty on my comic book backgrounds as it's been a while so my knowldege is getting limited on who'd win these battles.

What about Wolverine vs The Predator? Or better yet the two Albertans, Chris Benoit vs Logan? I wonder if Wolverine trained in the dungeon and that's part of his tormented past we all don't know about. I could see it.

Who wins?

If Terry Dodson draws, the fans do!!

Wahoo, I love winning!!!

How about a tag team match, Spider-Man & Dr. Strange vs. Batman & Superman.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
How about a tag team match, Spider-Man & Dr. Strange vs. Batman & Superman.

Depends.

If they god Bats/Spidey and Supes/Strange, Marvel. If Supes goes for Spidey, and Bats for Strange then DC wins.

No cheap wins by throwing people in other dimensions should be allowed. Either way this one lies on Batmans head. Superman is the first out thanks to his magic weekness, since Well Dr. Strange is the sorreccor supreme and all. So it pretty much comes down to can Batman beat both Spidey & Strange.