TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Shopzone Report #2

Friend (On the way out): And for the record, I CAN SEE IT!

Anglesault, we were making such progress with you leaving the Eugene thing alone, now you have to go back to this?

Guest Anglesault

Some things cannot be ignored.

I'm made a point of not really bitching about WWE that bad in a couple of days, but that catchphrase is nails on a chalkboard.

I think the bear appeals to the same people Hurricane's mask and cape appeal to: kids. Or girls who "Awwww" at stuffed animals.

Well, yeah, female Cena fans with shrines devoted to him and those under the age of 7 I could understand maybe.

AS...I actually used 'YCSM' a week or so ago to prove a point to a friend (Cena fan) that it doesn't work. Funnily enough, the stranger I used it on said 'Yes I can' and walked off...so you aren't the only one.

Needless to say, it's getting to me now too.

I figured this was the threat to post WWE Shopzone crap.

96066pi.jpg

Rey Mysterio 3 in 1 Nesting Dolls

Seriously, who the hell is going to buy this? Well, apart from Rey Misterio fans. I mean, it does say:

For Rey Mysterio fans that think they have it all, these nesting dolls are the perfect item.

Who am I to argue with the WWE.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
I think the bear appeals to the same people Hurricane's mask and cape appeal to: kids. Or girls who "Awwww" at stuffed animals.

That's pretty much it. It just seems like the thing to do to make an impression of someone that's been over for a while on something like a plush toy.

I'd get it for the fact that it's a collectable, and would look great on display.