TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just call me Dan

After all HHH's alleged pulling for Edge...

The HHH/Edge program is not happening. Edge heel turn is imminent. Smackdown is starving for guys like Edge. Why not pull the plug on his Raw stint?

Is there seriously any reason he'll stay on Raw as a "serious" heel and suck other than management not wanting to admit that was a huge mistake anyway?

Smackdown really needs to get another SD6 deal going again, and with Edge back, 5 of the original would be back.

thoughts?

Guest Choken One

Edge isn't going to cure Smackdown's Ills...Smackdown has the stuff to be good again but it's not going to be good simply because Bruce Pritchard doesnt believe in good wrestling and vince doesn't care about the show.

They've stated they aren't going to do any more talent swaps, at least for the forseeable future. Add in the fact that they're high on Edge (being homegrown & all), and view Raw as the flagship show (and SD as the "B" show), and there's no way Edge is going back to SD.

Guest Choken One

here is something i wondered...

Why Benoit and Not Eddy?

They are each about equal in the ring and Eddy is more over...

So why didn't HHH try to bring eddy over to Raw instead of Benoit?

Edge is being wasted on RAW and is pretty much lost in a limbo. He might as well go back to SD, IMO.

Plus, I'm disappointed they didn't go through with Edge tracking down his attackers from last year. What a fucking letdown.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Plus, I'm disappointed they didn't go through with Edge tracking down his attackers from last year. What a fucking letdown.

He's probably gonna be brain washed into thinking Benoit did it. Or maybe Shelton Benjamin. (both were part of the scheduled 6-man)

Guest Choken One

They can always do it there since all the factors are on raw neways

Benjamin (his at the time rival)...

Benoit (his "partner")...

Rhyno (the guy that replaced him)...

so if they ever wanted to revive that...they got those three right there.

Seriously...How is edge going turn heel? stop doing the nutsack grabbing dance?

He'll have to revert completely back to his summer 1998 character...

No talking...dark creepy music...walks through the crowd with a mysterious aura...

Instead we'll get this

Benoit and Edge loses the re-match for the title Edge "accidently" spears Benoit again and Benoit tries to shake his hand and edge spears him again

Edge: Benoit! You are a giant........DORK!

Instant Heat.

I think you answered your own question. Eddy being more over than HHH would weaken his pull to get the belt back.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Instead we'll get this

Benoit and Edge loses the re-match for the title Edge "accidently" spears Benoit again and Benoit tries to shake his hand and edge spears him again

Edge: Benoit! You are a giant........DORK!

Instant Heat.

More like "instant crap". Edge needs to drop being a dork who spouts of dumbass phrases. And he needs to stop fucking smiling all the time. Whoever heard of a heel who always smiles...for no reason.

Guest Choken One

Oh please...Jake the Snake was the greatest heel ever simply because he smiled...same with Waylon Mercy....

Or Brian Pillman or Owen Hart...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

But Edge has a goofy-fuck smile.

Roberts' was a sinister look.

Owen had the shit eating grin.

Pillman was the crazy smile.

Mercy was the crazy smile.

Edge just does :D :D :D Whenever he's around.

Possibly because his teeth seem big, or he watches too many Space Ghost cartoon talk shows (for some reason, Edge reminds me of Space Ghost whenever he does a huge grin like Space Ghost does).

I think you answered your own question. Eddy being more over than HHH would weaken his pull to get the belt back.

Um, he'd have to be more over than HHH for your theory to be accurate. John Cena is more over than Eddie Guerrero, and that's a much more accurate opinion, seeing as how they are both faces.

Guest Choken One

Maybe WWE should take the money they spend on Torrie's Fun Bag surgery and wire Edge's jaw shut.

Guest Choken One

Um, he'd have to be more over than HHH for your theory to be accurate. John Cena is more over than Eddie Guerrero, and that's a much more accurate opinion, seeing as how they are both faces.

John Cena may be more over (which is a debatable topic for another thread) but he isn't a threat like Eddie is.

Besides...Eddy's overness only makes HHH look more evil or dominant when he finally ends Eddy's run like he will for Benoit's.

Maybe WWE should take the money they spend on Torrie's Fun Bag surgery and wire Edge's jaw shut.

The problem with that is he might die from starvation.

I'm still convinced that you-know-wHHHo is winning the title at SummerSlam, and then Edge will be his primary rival through the fall. Edge won't go over HHH, of course, but he'll be the hand-picked opponent de jour.

Guest Choken One

Better then the original "plan" of Benoit dropping the title at Bad Blood to HHHIM for edge the face to win it at Home.

I'm still thinking HHH wants to delay the title change for some reason and wait for Randy to fully do the rock turn and get over as a face (and it's slowly starting to happen) so they can headline TITLE VS TITLE at WMXXI.

Maybe they should hook Edge up with a returning Brother Love. Then Edge can stand around smiling like an imbecile, while BL sprouts his "I wuv you" while also smiling like an imbecile. The heat on that pairing could be off the charts!

Maybe they should hook Edge up with a returning Brother Love. Then Edge can stand around smiling like an imbecile, while BL sprouts his "I wuv you" while also smiling like an imbecile. The heat on that pairing could be off the charts!

I thought Bruce Prichard aka the WWE writer who's responsible for the deterioration of Smackdown had to have surgery on his throat after so many years of doing the "Brother Love" voice.

Are you guys kidding me? Edge's smile is creepy as hell when he isn't a Valley-girl heel or a fun-loving babyface. When he first came, he was creepy. The more he smiles like that, the better.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Mid chuckle "evil" smile would work, but of course, that would make him even more like Brian Pillman.

The problem with Edges smile is that he has about 50 teeth.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Funny...I thought that it was more than that.

At least he doesn't have a horse mouth like Test. IIRC, PWI recently included a VERY unflattering photo of Test at the end of the magazine, which just makes him look grotesque.

Funny...I thought that it was more than that.

At least he doesn't have a horse mouth like Test. IIRC, PWI recently included a VERY unflattering photo of Test at the end of the magazine, which just makes him look grotesque.

I didnt know it was possible to make him look any other way.

OK, so does the heel turn equal no HHH program, a quick turn back to face down the road (stupid) or does HHH turn face? This is why he was brought to Raw in the first place. How does it happen now?

Guest Choken One

I think the whole thing was just called off period.

Methinks Benoit wins via DQ at Vengence...Edge goes even more insane...

HHH returns to face Benoit...Benoit manages to win again(remember...HHH always follows the flair fourmula)

Edge takes his anger out on Shawn...we get shawn/edge at Slam as well...Edge goes over.

HHH wins the title from Benoit at Halloween Havoc (or No mercy...which ever one is raw)...

Why does HHH win the third match? Because No one remembers who won the first two...it's who "won" the "war". Flair lost the first two to Steamboat but won the war in the end.

Then...Shelton Benjamin will challenge him...with the whole 3-0 thing (to make it even more appealing, shelton beats him again at some point) being the focus and HHH, being the smart old school heel plays his fear of losing the title to benjamin since Benjy is the ONLY guy to figure out HHH.

HHH retains the title via DQ (allows for A future angle down the line with Benjy having never been beaten by HHH)...

At this point, Randy Orton retains the title at Blood via Shady actions and then wins again at Vengence in the 2/3 falls match and then retains the title over Jericho twice and then is slowly turned into a face (and it's already happening)...

Orton calls out HHH's tryanical power and is kicked out...orton takes the full face turn and it leads to Orton taking on HHH at WMXXI with CHAMPION VS CHAMPION being the sell...HHH wins.