TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

Raw 6.07.2004

Maybe they'll finally tell us who attacked Edge at No Way Out 2003!

I'm pretty sure we can add this to the dropped angles of 2004 list. Which is pretty sad, Lord knowing if someone jumped me from behind and took me out for a full year, I'd track his ass down and double the damage he did to me.

Considering one of the people implied to be responcible for said injury is currently the babyface challenger for the IC strap, I'm fucking shocked they dropped it.

Yes, I'm kidding again.

UPDATED PREVIEW

Official WWE Raw Preview for 6/07/04:

The Pepsi Arena in Albany, N.Y., represents the last stop for RAW prior to Bad Blood, which is Sunday, June 13 live on pay-per-view. With just six days to go until the pay-per-view, tempers will be flaring, and anything can happen tonight on RAW!

With just days before his Hell in a Cell Match with Triple H, Shawn Michaels is scheduled to go one on one with Evolution's Randy Orton. Undoubtedly, Orton will be looking to soften HBK before Bad Blood. Where there's Orton, Evolution usually follows. Will this one turn into a glorified Handicapped Match? Tune in to find out.

Shelton Benjamin is on quite a roll of late. Tonight, he looks to continue his momentum as he battles Evolution's Batista.

Four matches have already been announced for Bad Blood:

-World Heavyweight Championship: Chris Benoit vs. Kane

-Hell in a Cell: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

-Intercontinental Championship: Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin

-Women's Championship: Victoria vs. Gail Kim

There will undoubtedly be more Bad Blood matches announced on RAW. And what will the participants in the matches already announced have in store for one another on Monday Night RAW?

How will Eugene follow up on his victory (by disqualification) over Kane?

All of this and more, as the road to Bad Blood continues on Monday Night RAW at 9/8 PM CT on Spike TV.

Credit: WWE.com

Edited by Y2Jerk

That would be like Austin brushing his shoulders off about being attacked when he came back. Granted, he was the top babyface and he got hit by a car, but still.

What has Lance Storm been doing lately?

Enjoying retirement.

HBK and Orton have out on some great matches. The Bad Blood card is a little dissapointing on paper, but Kane and Benoit have had some great house show matches. Im thinking about going to Columbus this weekend, tonights show will be the deciding factor. I' m looking forward to the show.

Guest Choken One
What has Lance Storm been doing lately?

Enjoying retirement.

clearly the joke went over your head

Well, I figured I'd check out the Raw preview to see if there was anything interesting enough to move my TiVo over from ABC to Spike TV for the opening/main event segments, but it doesn't like it. There's no way this crap's gonna preempt Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals for me.

Raw has been sucking for a few weeks after a decent-tastic run, plus tonight is GAME 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, so I'll only be watching sporadically through the show. Doesn't sound to promising.

clearly the joke went over your head

I couldn't tell so I was just making sure.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hmmm.....I'm split between Game 7 and RAW...I guess I'll switch, but if the Lightning win, everyone in here will hear about it!

HBK/Orton? Pass. These guys don't blend to well considering every match they've had on TV.

Guest Choken One

still selling the injury.

I'm partially expecting him to return tonight or perhaps this sunday in some form...

I still want Edge and Special Mystery Partner Tajiri vs Evolution...anything over edge vs Batistia singles.

Guest Trivia247

Makes me wonder what they are gonna do with Eugine tonight.

They played up Bischoff's end on this decent enough however It just builds. They tried shaming him out, tried beating and destroying him. Bischoff has to play up in the arena and just bust out a heelish bash of Eugine right in front of him.....and when the crowd boos he'll go what.. Are all of you SPECIAL too?

Guest CronoT
And we start with Stacy stealing the wardrobe of Honky Tonk Man's valet Peggy Sue.

Not like she could fit into it anymore.

And of course, Stacy shilling the Diva Search.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Waste

Of

Time.

UGH! Gail Kim? RAW starts out completely sucky.

Guest CronoT

And Gail Kim to come down and ruin everything. Just like she's been doing from day one.