TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

I'm out

Well, I was just about to delete this place from my favorite places, but I figured that after over two years of posting here I might as well say peace out. I know that everyone always comes back, but trust me that won't be happening. Many times over the past few months I asked myself why bother, and the gay beyond all belief draft and team shit in no holds barred was the straw that broke the camel's back.

So for the five people who will notice and the 0 that will care, later.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

For a college graduate, he sure complains a lot about something so inconsequential.

He could have at least lied and said he's a doctor rolling in the dough with a bunch of hotties and doesn't need this place anymore.

We've seen his picture, we know that would've been an outright lie

The draft rejuvinated HD, so I don't know what he's talking about.

Much like in dodgeball at recess, he was left out.

Seeing as he was in a frat, I am going to guess that this thread was about a totally different thing and then he chickened out and edited it.

I mean, anytime a frat guy says "I'm Out", it ain't about a internet message board.

Guest FrigidSoul

The whole draft was really a grand scheme to get Doctor Mik the Graduate to leave, hate on Popick, and confuse Banky.

The whole draft was really a grand scheme to get Doctor Mik the Graduate to leave, hate on Popick, and confuse Banky.

Its popularity has amplified the latter

Oh, this sucks. Where ever shall I get meaningless updates about shaking Bill Clinton's hand?

Mik takes his message boarding very seriously; he has no time for such childish games.

He's gonna be a doctor, ya know.

Can he be a doctor if he's going to go out and drink beer?

Mik takes his message boarding very seriously; he has no time for such childish games.

He's gonna be a doctor, ya know.

Can he be a doctor if he's going to go out and drink beer?

Well, that was because he was a senior in college.

He's much more mature now.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'll have you know that messageboarding is a very serious thing and not everybody can do it correctly. You'd be surprised at the amount of suicides that are linked to people failing at the internet each year.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*Scratches name off list*

another one bites the dust.

Was he not picked in the draft? Does he have that horrible last kid not picked to play at recess thing going on? Why did I waste so much time looking at those damn Clinton pics?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I only remember him because I made an innocent comment once and he went off on me about my kid and other stuff. Made FS's comments look like nothing.

then an hour later he apoligied.

Bizzare...

The man on our right in this picture (community.webshots.com/s/image6/4/33/21/93243321tCnaEf_ph.jpg) is Doctor Mik. He's much too high and mighty for the board.

The man on our right in this picture (community.webshots.com/s/image6/4/33/21/93243321tCnaEf_ph.jpg) is Doctor Mik. He's much too high and mighty for the board.

I thought he was the one on the left? Unless you meant you were in the picture and he was on "your" right...then I see what you mean.