TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I've done it.

Guest croweater

You are only 15.

It is unlikely that at smoking at such a young, and illegal age you'll never do it again.

Good luck with it though

croweater- 19 and hasn't ever gone near the damn things

Guest midnight_burn
^

|

What everyone says.

Everyone also says you're a total fucking moron, and they're right about that too.

You are only 15.

It is unlikely that at smoking at such a young, and illegal age you'll never do it again.

Good luck with it though

Cheers.

Yeah, I tend to agree, but depending on how shitty my health is will determine my willpower.

So if your health is bad you'll continue smoking?

:::prays for life-threatening illness:::

No.

*Prays for that to backfire and hit JSYK, his mother, his dog, someone close to him*

And for the record, I caved in yesterday.

No.

*Prays for that to backfire and hit JSYK, his mother, his dog, someone close to him*

NOW YOUR DREAMS CAN'T BE ACCOMPLISHED!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

hilarious.

What Grit and Determination. a whole...day

Guest croweater

So....you're 15 and you couldn't not smoke for more than one day.

.....we should take bets of when -ib-'s gonna die.

Guest KJ Brackish

Don't listen to em Beau..... they're all jerks around here so ya might as well stop posting (please take my advice). Just give up and only post on a need-to basis as they will ridicule you until the day you leave, and even then, they will ask for you because they obviously miss you (as in my case). First things first though....... NEVER PUT YOUR PIC ON THE INTERNET~! Just DON'T DO IT~!

KJ

No.

I've seen shitty sitcoms last longer than you.

Oh and here's some advice...don't wish bad things on people's mothers and dogs. It hasn't done TSM any good, that's for sure.

What I have to say on the topic has already been said, but due to a feeling of boredom I will add my two cents.

You are fifteen. How long have you been smoking for? You make this triumphant post about how you've quit smoking for eight minutes only to give in again a whole day later. Obviously your willpower is incredibly weak, as shown by the fact that not only you managed to quit for all of a day but the fact you're an addict at the age of 15.

I'd found it easy to go through my life not smoking/doing drugs/getting drunk at your age. I don't expect people to live my lifestyle or to impose my lifestyle on others, but if you believe that smoking is the best thing that ever happened then I think that your life thus far has been depressingly wasteful.

AoO wasn't being literal, I'm sure - I was just backing up his sentiment.

Indeed, it is rather difficult. But meh.

Smoking IS the best thing that ever happened. The fact that it kills you is just a bonus. When did longevity become an aspiration anyway? Old people suck. Never listen to the psychopaths who tell you that smoking is bad, and never give in, never compromise, even in the face of armageddon.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Both Marvin and IDRM are correct. Smoking is the best thing that ever happened to meat. We are meat. Do you want to be luscious tender smoked slow-roasted free range meat, or do you want to be high-density feedlot healthcode McMeat?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Besides, smoking only directly kills a third of the people that do it, and I've bet money and a tattoo on worse odds than that.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Smoking IS the best thing that ever happened. The fact that it kills you is just a bonus. When did longevity become an aspiration anyway? Old people suck. Never listen to the psychopaths who tell you that smoking is bad, and never give in, never compromise, even in the face of armageddon.

Indeed.

I need a smoke.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

(My delayed response for 3 days ago)

Wow, a 15 year old quit smoking. Someone give the schmuck a fucking Gold Medal already.

(present time)

Someone strip him of his medal...unless he pawned it already for a couple of tickets to the next Kangaroo Boxing Match.

I've spoken to a doctor that smokes and believes it killing you to be a "myth".

I think that's fucking bullshit, and consider that doctor to be moronic if he seriously thinks that it does nothing to you.

But I on my high horse when I figured I'd quit... But I'm back to normal now, so I'm back to my normal state of mind: Christina Aguilera has herpes, but I'll pay the price of an infection until I die for one evening to make her never able to walk again.

I've spoken to a doctor that smokes and believes it killing you to be a "myth".

I think that's fucking bullshit, and consider that doctor to be moronic if he seriously thinks that it does nothing to you.

You're inhaling concentrated quantities of known carcinogens. What's to debate? At least you can acknowledge that there's something dangerous about it. It drives me nuts that smokers and alcoholics and the like know they're killing themselves but don't try to right the ship.

And quite frankly, fuck all this crap in the thread like "Smoking is great. It's not bad. Don't listen. It gives you character. Who wants to live long anyway? I'm not telling you anything you don't already know." You know who you are, and I really hope it's just a joke. Smoking tobacco is a disgusting habit, plain and simple, and I've seen it have a part in killing too many friends and family members for me to even endorse a stance of indifference towards it.

Christina Aguilera has herpes, but I'll pay the price of an infection until I die for one evening to make her never able to walk again.

I also have fantasies about beating her with a bat until her spine snaps. Except in mine, we also have sex.