TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I've done it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

iB's dumb. Croweater wasn't preaching. If anything, I was.

Oh, and croweater: how dare you say smoking is sucking on a piece of "wood." That's totally overlooking the thousands of toxins in there. Tobacco is also a leaf. Wood is a stem.

and maybe you underrate other aspects of life making smoking pseudo-enjoyable in comparison.

What aspects of life? Sex... drugs... uh, love... giving... having children... the Lord... laughing... friendship... ice cream? You can smoke while you do those things.

By the way, cigars are best when you light them with money.

Guest croweater

Oh, and croweater: how dare you say smoking is sucking on a piece of "wood." That's totally overlooking the thousands of toxins in there. Tobacco is also a leaf. Wood is a stem.

**slaps head**

Sorry, respect to my friends at the tabaco companies who work tirelessly traveling the world to find unknown chemicals to test on humans.

Ib.....sigh to quote 2-up, "why do you try so hard"

If you don't get the wood reference....ok.

I never said it didn't feel good/fantastic/like an orgasm/ect. to smoke because as you said, I don't know. What I did say was that I don't believe it would be a satisfying type of pleasure and that much pleasure would come from it. It's a "belief". Note my use of the word.

My issue if anything is your high and mighty fence hoping during the thread. It's almost as if you started it just so you could eventually agree with AoO and IDRM in it's apparent "awesomeness"

Though, retrospectively, when I was 15 I didn't really know anything, I can't really expect any better from you.

Oh and anyone w/ Cigars + money + bitches > me

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm a horrible influence on that kid. He's like a baby duck.

To be accepted by cool people like me and AoO, though he failed. However, I find your viewpoint on smoking terrible, disgusting and repulsive.

To be accepted by cool people like me and AoO, though he failed. However, I find your viewpoint on smoking terrible, disgusting and repulsive.

I was more or less exaggerating because he apparently felt he was "stupid" to do it in the first place yada yada yada, than did a complete 180.

Although I do find smoking to be terrible. Bleh, whatever.

He didn't really believe it was terrible, he was brainwashed by the antismoking Nazis. Then he was rebrainwashed by the prosmoking pimps.

But anyway, I don't see how it could be terrible. Look at how much fun these people are having:

newport.gif

Light up. I don't give a fuck as long as you don't smoke in my place. Plus the taxes you pay mean hopefully less for me.

If you aree with someone though, you're oblivious to their preaching. To a degree anyway.

I'm a horrible influence on that kid. He's like a baby duck.

Mum said "Don't you listen to that Agent of Oblivion. He's a bad influence on you. And he's scum too. And don't listen to that idiot that thinks that rats' milk is wholesome. When he's in hospital, it'll be his own fault."

I've got a question for you IB, and this is in all seriousness:

How the hell does a 15 year old afford to smoke? Where I am, it's 8 dollars a pack (or something like that), and no teenager without a great job could afford to smoke a pack a day. Imagine the money you could save! You're 15! Save your money. You'd be surprised how much money you suddenly have when you don't smoke so much.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I almost shit until I realized that was Canadian money. That's still around 4 or 5 american dollars, isn't it? Yikes.

Indiana and Kentucky have pretty cheap cigarettes. They're $2.89 for Camels at my favorite local gas station.

How the hell does a 15 year old afford to smoke? Where I am, it's 8 dollars a pack (or something like that), and no teenager without a great job could afford to smoke a pack a day. Imagine the money you could save! You're 15! Save your money. You'd be surprised how much money you suddenly have when you don't smoke so much.

I asked him, he said he's heard it too much. Since I heard the opportunity cost of a 50-cent candy bar can be like $1,000, I don't even want to know what it would be for all those cigarettes.

25s are around $11.00 or so, so halve that and that's about what it would be costing you.

And until I get myself a proper job, I make money from working for my folks.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

As a real smoker, that's all that should matter to you.

I'd much rather have my own pack handy than go and steal someone else's.

You know, mostly. But if someone else's is there and I've just bought a pack and taken two out or something, I'll refill.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Steal them from a store. A serious smoker would do anything to get some.

Hey, maybe if I'm desperate.

I take it you want me to beat the shit out of the clerk and go behind the counter?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

That would be funny, but you could always go to stores with lazy workers, wait til they go to the bathroom, and steal some. Just make sure you wear a mask incase they have video cameras.

I'd think they'd start to get a bit suss if I hung out there for 3 hours or so waiting for them to go to the toilet.

And there's two options with that theory:

1. Wear the mask until they go to the toilet.

2. Be on camera for a few hours or so and then put on the mask.

If I don't buy them from my local store myself (he's a nice clerks, that one), I'll get my stepbrother to pick some up, and give him the money.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Heh...I never said the plan was well thought out. (goes back to watching Police Academy 5)

Why in the hell would a 15 year old kid need to smoke for?

Work too hard? 9th grade too hard?

Seriously though, you don't have a car to pay for, nothing really to pay for, and you smoke. It's obvious you do it to be "cool".