TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

The OAO Raw Thread for 06/14/04

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Benoit has NO HEAT AT ALL. Like... less than Orton before Mania. The crowd is silent when he got tagged in.

I'm pretty sure there were just Benoit chants.

Really, because right now the only crowd noise I hear is sporiadic "WHOOO" s and hell, Flair isn't even there.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

HHH takes a bump for Benoit.

RING THE FUCKING BELL!

Benoit has NO HEAT AT ALL. Like... less than Orton before Mania. The crowd is silent when he got tagged in.

I'm pretty sure there were just Benoit chants.

Really, because right now the only crowd noise I hear is sporiadic "WHOOO" s and hell, Flair isn't even there.

Just before Flair's elimination actually....

I'm shocked Bischoff hasn't tried to extend Raw to three hours ala his old show

If you remember the 3 hour nitros, they sucked.

First hour..talk commercial talk commerical talk commercial talk commerical 2 minute match commerical talk commercial talk

RAW doesnt need that..

ORTON TAPS!

WHEEE!

Holy crap they finally made Benoit look strong, wow!!!!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

So Benoit still rubbing it in HHH's face. STICK IT TO THE MAN!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

What will they air for the conveniant 8 minutes?

Well of course...that wasn't the best RAW. But I have to say that was a damn good main event. And eliminations were actually...you know, not expected.

And I have a feeling..this Edge turning thing is gonna be like the Maven or Jindrak joining Evo thing. Every week it's mentioned...and people think it's gonna happen...but then WWE might just change their mind with that storyline and go a different way.

Guest Choken One

Sooo...

Anyone get the feeling that Jericho screws HHH next week and Since the match was a no contest...They book a 4 Way Dance for Vengence between Benoit/Kane/HHH/Jericho?

Leaving Orton/Benjamin 2/3 Falls and I guess Edge/Batistia....

I must say that I wasnt expecting that one at all, caught me off guard... what rating would you guys give the last match?

Guest Choken One

So what was the offical time? 30 minutes at least I know that not sure when it started...

Benoit made Orton tap a few weeks ago to the Crossface, Deon.

WORST RAW IN A LONG LONG LONG TIME.

Jesus.

Terrible "Diva" tag match.

Terrible intergender tag match. Tomko sucks dick.

Terrible "flag" tag team match.

Endless Joe Schmo ad.

Stupid Highlight Reel.

I liked the way HBK sold the throat injury. Best part of the show.

Thrown together spots and crap for a 40-minute main event that was about ** if that.

Jesus Christ that was awful. Some of my peeps actually left the house to go to (summer) school work during the main event out of frustration.

What a poor Raw.

As for the final match, it was really dragging and at points they seemed legitimately lost, not knowing where to go with the match next, especially Flair. It can't be more than **1/2-***. Even *** might be generous.

That end match as horrible and the show was horrible.

But I bet if you were a HHH or HBK fan -and loved womens wrestling and WWE formulaic tag matches -you loved it.

The best thing -by far- was the Eugene stuff... Eu-fucking-gene? When the best storyline is based on the handicapped, there's a problem...seriously, the WWE is becoming fucking Life Goes On.

I thought they'd have:

Orton pin Benoit tonight.

HHH wins over Eugene via DQ after someone interferes.

Orton gloat about wanting a title shot.

HHH is amazed but makes Bischoff make "Orton Vs. Benoit Vs. HHH" the main event for Vengeance since having Orton will help ensure HHH wins, via help from his friend, 2 on 1.

Benoit makes Orton tap at the PPV, so HHH doesn't have to job and looks strong for SummerSlam.

Worst. Sharpshooter. Ever. Tonight, btw.

Sooo...

Anyone get the feeling that Jericho screws HHH next week and Since the match was a no contest...They book a 4 Way Dance for Vengence between Benoit/Kane/HHH/Jericho?

Leaving Orton/Benjamin 2/3 Falls and I guess Edge/Batistia....

That would make sense but I bet Matt Hardy starts to stalk Kane so that leaves him out of the title contention. And Jericho will most likely cause HHH to lose which will set up tag match with Eugene. So what you will get is:

Jericho & Eugene vs HHH & Batista

Beniot vs Orton

Hardy vs Kane

Edge vs Flair

Oh and HBK will be back with a neck brace and a Stephen Hawkings voice box.

Guest Choken One

Jericho+Eugene Vs HHH and Batistia reeks of Raw Main eventness.

Orton isn't ready for Main event just yet...keep him with Benjamin for the 2/3 falls at Vengence and then go Eugene/Orton for Slam...then Let HHH get the title from Benoit at No Mercy and then go HHH/Jericho to kill time...Benoit gives Orton the rub...Orton does the full turn and HHH/Orton headline WMXXI.

Shitty Raw, especially considering the last match went way too long (it didn't help that the match had so many chops, spots, and Randy Orton restholds, either), and I was BEGGING for the Joe Schmoe 2 ad during Raw to end.

Guest Choken One
Am I mistaken...

The WINNER OF Eugene Vs. Triple H is the #1 Contender for the World Title, correct?

Not "Triple H is #1 Contender if he wins, is not if he loses"...?

yes but I think it's safe to say that HHH/Eugene is going to be a No Contest and Uncle Eric denies him the shot just be the asshole he is.

Am I mistaken...

The WINNER OF Eugene Vs. Triple H is the #1 Contender for the World Title, correct?

Not "Triple H is #1 Contender if he wins, is not if he loses"...?

They never said anything about Eugene getting a title shot if he wins.