TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

The OAO Raw Thread for 06/14/04

Stacy is no Ricky Morton, I'll say that.

She's not anyone bordering with talent PERIOD.

Wouldn't it make more sense to wear KNEE PADS than elbow pads? Seriously, you land on your knees more than elbows.

And no that wasn't meant to be a joke of her being a whore.

Off Raw Topic: Has ANYONE ever pinned RVD after he does the Frog Splash and over-sells the effects?

But seeing as Lita wears pants...it would seem she might not wear kneepads. Or that's the way it could be looked at. Even though she doesn't wear elbow pads either. ;)

And lmao at the way they just cut the SD rebound...

And I thought the Main event would get thirty minutes :(

The main event won't end exactly at 11. It'll probably stretch to about 11:05 or 11:10.

Yea..I know that, but I doubt this HIAC look, will be short at all.

Guest Fook
Lita's gonna have a little Kane!

Yeah, don't tell anyone.  The camera 3 feet away will do that for you.

Lita made the fatal mistake of not swearing the camera guy, the guys in the production truck, J.R., the King, and the millions watching at home to secrecy as well.

I'd be funny if they went the whole 9 months and everyone but Matt knew she was pregnant. Have the announcers suddenly stop mentioning it whenever he comes around and everything...

Matt: Hey Lita! You're a little bigger lately. You getting fat or something?

Lita: Uhh.....yeah...that's it. Fat.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Lita will give birth to a Kane mask since we're on topic of her and the shitty segment still.

WAIT!? WE GET STILLED SHOTS OF THE HIAC MATCH!?!

I'll admit Gail Kim is improved A LOT, but there's one problem. No one in the arena gives a fuck about her. Once they fix that problem, they can make her the top female I think on T.V.

And I see Benjamin is pulling Heat-duty, unless I'm thinking Edge is in the 6-man tag and he isn't.

Most likely...Heat duty. Or he will attack Orton during the main event.

Maybe there's a rule that says he can't be on Raw the night after he has a PPV match?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

YAY! Kane destroying the office highlights.

Which reminds me...has Kane EVER had done Heat-duty since unmasking? He's had plenty of RAW's where he only does a beat-down or backstage segments, but I don't recall if he's been on Heat.

YAY! Kane destroying the office highlights.

Which reminds me...has Kane EVER had done Heat-duty since unmasking? He's had plenty of RAW's where he only does a beat-down or backstage segments, but I don't recall if he's been on Heat.

No, he hasn't been on heat. but I also don't believe he ever had Heat matches when he was masked? Other then around WMXIX.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Upon 2nd look, the chair stomp looked incredibly weak.

It looked fine considering he stomped down on the legs on one side of the chair, but you gotta be safe about it. When Austin did it to Pillman, it was his ankle. It takes a lot more safety to do it on the neck.

Upon 2nd look, the chair stomp looked incredibly weak.

It was, it was just the blood pouring out of Shawn's mouth so quickly that made it look so nasty.

Man, they've really been doing some nasty juicing recently.

I just realized...that Benjamin could have fit in this match perfectly. Why the hell is Jericho there? Other then what happened earlier..but it was announced previously.

Lita made the fatal mistake of not swearing the camera guy, the guys in the production truck, J.R., the King, and the millions watching at home to secrecy as well.

I'd be funny if they went the whole 9 months and everyone but Matt knew she was pregnant. Have the announcers suddenly stop mentioning it whenever he comes around and everything...

Matt: Lita, maybe you should go out and get a little exercise, you know?

Lita: Come on Matt, ith not worth the riskth.

*Baby plops onto the floor from Lita's skirt*

Matt: What the hell is that?!

Lita: Um.....uh.....a roathed chicken. He he. Sorry, honey. I was thaving it for later.

Matt: Okay, baby, I guess......

*Matt walks out, completely oblivious that the "roasted chicken" on the floor has started to cry*

Lita: Whew, that wath a cloth one.

Oh, to answer why Lawler is wearing regular clothing insted of his old "kingly" outfits...

maybe he's trying to be a more...modern...version of a king.

I mean, how many times have you seen the British Royal Family dressed like Lawler did?

Matt: Lita, maybe you should go out and get a little exercise, you know?

Lita: Come on Matt, ith not worth the riskth.

*Baby plops onto the floor from Lita's skirt*

Matt: What the hell is that?!

Lita: Um.....uh.....a roathed chicken. He he. Sorry, honey. I was thaving it for later.

Matt: Okay, baby, I guess......

*Matt walks out, completely oblivious that the "roasted chicken" on the floor has started to cry*

Lita: Whew, that wath a cloth one.

It should be an actual roasted chicken, extra crispy.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Predictions:

Flair goes first, followed by Jericho. Benoit next because of an Edge fuck up, than Edge makes the comeback, pins Batista, and pins Orton thanks to help from Benjamin.

I hate the thought of it, but I bet Jericho will be the first eliminated.

Predictions:

Flair goes first, followed by Jericho. Benoit next because of an Edge fuck up, than Edge makes the comeback, pins Batista, and pins Orton thanks to help from Benjamin.

I have to say I agree wholeheartedly. Although I see the possibility of Jericho going first also.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
It will come down to Y2J and Orton

Y2J WINS!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one, I needed a laugh.