TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

So, anybody think

Guest Choken One

Feels more like KANE is involved in everything more so then HHH.

+Killing Shawn and thus we'll have the resurrection of Shawn by 'Slam time

+The Lita Baby Deal

+An angry Matt Hardy

+Stalking Benoit for the title

+Being a Professional...

Triple H

+The Shawn Shit

+Being Eugene's Friend

+The lifelong never ending riff with Jericho

+The pesky Punk Benjamin

so its equal.

I also see Eugene winning, but he won't be getting a title shot.

At Vengeance, it'll be Edge (turning heel next week) vs. Benoit. HHH will face Jericho. Kane will face Matt Hardy. Eugene will face someone who'll he'll get the win off of.

And SS, the two main events will get reversed (Benoit/HHH, Edge/Y2J), Kane will face HBK, and Eugene will have his streak ended by Batista. Randy and Benjamin will have their feud (well, this feud) blowoff.

This talk of a "fingerpoke of doom" doesn't make any sense.

It is true that this match is for the #1 contender's spot, but above that, Bischoff made the match so that Triple H would destroy Eugene and break his will to the point that he's forced to leave the company. Having Eugene lay down doesn't get the job done. Now granted, we all know Eugene isn't going anywhere regardless of the outcome on Monday, but I don't see that happening at all.

Personally, I think it would make much more sense for Kane to interfere midway through and chokeslam Eugene. Therefore, Eugene wins by DQ and HHH does not become #1 contender. Then, the following week, HHH is pissed and confronts Kane for costing him the title shot. As they're about to come to blows, Bischoff comes out and books Kane-HHH (to determine the #1 contender) for Vengeance. HHH goes on to win that match and fight Benoit (who would be victorious over Edge) at Summerslam.

As for Jericho, I don't think his feud with Trish is over. I'm sure we'll see that continue at Vengeance (handicap match?) so that it can conclude at Summerslam.

This is how I would like to see it happen: *Sidenote* Bischoff makes it a No DQ match, he wants to see HHH destroy Eugene.

HHH and Eugene start their match and Eugene does what he does to everyone else, out wrestle them. HHH gets mad and tries hard, but still Eugene is one step ahead of him and almost wins a few times. HHH looks towards the ramp signaling for Evolution to come out, but Regal steps in front of them trying to hold them off. He tries hard, but is overpowered, Eugene sees this and runs out and tries to help Regal, then HHH sneak attacks him and starts to destroy him. Evolution distracts the ref while HHH uses weapons and underhanded tactics. This brings out Benoit to save Eugene. Benoit fights with Evolution, and is winning, then Kane runs out and attacks Benoit. HHH is still beating Eugene, this brings out Jericho to help Eugene. But to no avail, Jerihco gets pummled by HHH and Orton. Then Benjamin runs out and takes Orton out of the ring, at the same time HBK comes out and attacks Kane. This leaves Batista and Flair all alone beating up Benoit. Bring out Tajiri and Edge to help (Tajiri attacks Batista, and Edge attacks Flair). It's utter chaos, and JR is going crazy.

OK, HHH is with Jericho and Eugene, Benoit is down and out, HBK is with Kane, Orton is with Benjamin, Batista is with Tajiri, and Edge is with Flair. Jericho gets some "fighting sprit" and makes a comeback only to have Christian return and clobber him with a stiff chairshot. Benoit is back up and going after HHH, Benoit and Hunter are slugging it out when Batista gets loose, and Edge sees this and tries to help Benoit, but spears him again. Batista then powerbombs Edge, as HHH pedigrees Tajiri. Orton gets the better of Benjamin as he uses a low blow and a IC belt shot. Kane and HBK fight back into the ring, and Kane goes for a huge lariat, but HBK ducks and it nails HHH. This cause Evolution to attack Kane and dispose of him. HBK is the only babyface standing as Orton, Batista, and Flair corner him. HHH gets up and tells them to stop only to have Eugene roll HHH up for a near fall. HHH gets pissed and lays in a sick pedigree, and starts the "HHH mounted punching" and bloodies poor Eugene. Regal is up and gets in the ring and attacks HHH. Evolution once again dispose of him in a timely matter, but HBK goes berserk and attacks Evolution (minus HHH). He is taken out with a choke chop from one of them, and beaten down. He is then dragged out of the ring by Kane and out of sight. Eugene is still down, and HHH goes to cover him, but he quickly rolls him up for a very close near fall. Benoit, being the tough motherfuck he is, is back on his feet and he systematically takes down all of Evolution, with germans, diving headbutts, and the crippler crossface reserved for HHH. This brings Kane back out and he tears into Benoit, and goes for a chokeslam but Benoit is on fire and puts him in the crossface. Kane stands up and gets speared by Edge causing both Kane and Benoit to tumble over the top rope. Edge gets floored again by Evolution, as does a groggy Tajiri and Benjamin. Now it's just HHH and Eugene in the ring. Eugene is still a bloody mess, but something snapped inside of him, and he starts to act like a savage, knocking Triple H's head on the turnbuckle many times and then biting his forehead causing him to bleed. Eugene is going for the finish but HHH sneaks in a low blow, and goes for the cover, but Eugene kicks out! Eugene gets up and "Eugenes" (Hulk's Up) and starts whooping HHH again. Eugene is getting the best of HHH, until Eric Bischoff and Coach come out and distract him, Eric gets on the ring apron and shoves Eugene. But Eugene has had enough and pulls Eric into the ring and stomps him, and then Coach who tries to help Bischoff. This allows Triple H to recover enough to get a steel chair, and he just smacks the fuck out of Eugene (think Hardy Boyz giving Brock those chair shots) and then pedigrees him for the 1-2-3. Then Evolution stands over the fallen Eugene and raises their arms (I figured they needed a big "win" over the faces, since they've been getting beat all the time).

Whew. I know I would be marking out like fucking crazy for the whole time. What do you think?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Everyone knows something will happen so HHH doesn't get a title shot.

1.) They teased a Kane rematch.

2.) They teased an Edge turn to challenge Benoit.

3.) They teased a Jericho challenge.

Right now, anything can happen. Hell, maybe we'll get a 4-way minus Jericho, maybe a #1 Contenders Match where KAne wins, or Edge wins, or MAYBE Jericho wins.

It's ALL speculation. The PPV ended 2 nights ago, and everyone's already jumping on HHH for being booked into the main event when he is not the #1 Contender written in stone.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think Benoit's going to look like an ass when he gets outpopped by an idiot-savant.

This is how I see it, Eugene is undefeated (just like Goldberg was.) so HHH will get the win to say he's the first to beat Eugene..which I guess is sort of a bragging right, right?

I just realized something.

Eugene/HHH will end in no-contest. Here's why.

HHH destroys Eugene, and Evolution gets in on the fun. Regal is also destroyed in the process. This sends Chris Benoit out for the save. But he is beaten down as well.

Whose's music plays? The Rock. Raw will be in Miami, so this is perfect. Rock clears the ring. He makes a challenge. 8 man tag match. But Bischoff stops Regal from entering, so Jericho who was the one to warn Eugene in the first place takes his place.

HHH/Orton/Batista/Flair vs Benoit/Jericho/Eugene/Rock.

Guest Choken One

why would he prevent regal? He knows regal hasn't worked in 2 years...theorectcly...he is rusty as all hell.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Rock won't be on RAW, I can gurantee that. He's not going to travel from LA to Miami just to make a save for 1 minute of on air time.

Rock won't be on RAW, I can gurantee that. He's not going to travel from LA to Miami just to make a save for 1 minute of on air time.

Rock has expressed that he would appear on Raw when it came to Miami... which incidentially is next week. Try again.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Rock is busy filming his next flop, and only appears on special events.

Unless it's time for Wrestlemania or 5 miles away from him, I don't see it. If he does, he's just manipulating Vince into letting him do whatever he wants, so fuck The Rock.

Unless it's time for Wrestlemania or 5 miles away from him, I don't see it. If he does, he's just manipulating Vince into letting him do whatever he wants, so fuck The Rock.

Actually he is supposedly open to being more dedicated to wrestling if his movies doesn't turn out for the best, but you might be right, it could just be another Rock spiel at work.

Guest Rrrsh
As for Jericho, I don't think his feud with Trish is over. I'm sure we'll see that continue at Vengeance (handicap match?) so that it can conclude at Summerslam.

For Jericho's sake, I hope your wrong.

I am pretty sure Y2J will get an Evolution member at Vengence, worst case scenerio Batista.

As for Jericho, I don't think his feud with Trish is over.  I'm sure we'll see that continue at Vengeance (handicap match?) so that it can conclude at Summerslam.

For quality television's sake, I hope I'm right.

I did not sit through a year of this angle for it to end in a 7 or 8 minute match against Tyson fucking Tomko.

As for Jericho, I don't think his feud with Trish is over.  I'm sure we'll see that continue at Vengeance (handicap match?) so that it can conclude at Summerslam.

For quality television's sake, I hope I'm right.

I did not sit through a year of this angle for it to end in a 7 or 8 minute match against Tyson fucking Tomko.

Well, just pretended it ended with the Cage Match, and the Tomko thing was just an extension.

Guest Rrrsh

Id rather see a new, better fued than a fued that should have ended 2 months ago.

Guest Rrrsh
I'd like to guarantee that Triple H will not win on Monday.

And I'm not a rapist nor idiot like Kobe Bryant, so I'd like to think my guarantee is made with intelligent merit.

That was an unneeded and unfounded blast on Kobe.

Guest Repo Man Reborn
This is how I would like to see it happen: *Sidenote* Bischoff makes it a No DQ match, he wants to see HHH destroy Eugene.

HHH and Eugene start their match and Eugene does what he does to everyone else, out wrestle them. HHH gets mad and tries hard, but still Eugene is one step ahead of him and almost wins a few times. HHH looks towards the ramp signaling for Evolution to come out, but Regal steps in front of them trying to hold them off. He tries hard, but is overpowered, Eugene sees this and runs out and tries to help Regal, then HHH sneak attacks him and starts to destroy him. Evolution distracts the ref while HHH uses weapons and underhanded tactics. This brings out Benoit to save Eugene. Benoit fights with Evolution, and is winning, then Kane runs out and attacks Benoit. HHH is still beating Eugene, this brings out Jericho to help Eugene. But to no avail, Jerihco gets pummled by HHH and Orton. Then Benjamin runs out and takes Orton out of the ring, at the same time HBK comes out and attacks Kane. This leaves Batista and Flair all alone beating up Benoit. Bring out Tajiri and Edge to help (Tajiri attacks Batista, and Edge attacks Flair). It's utter chaos, and JR is going crazy.

OK, HHH is with Jericho and Eugene, Benoit is down and out, HBK is with Kane, Orton is with Benjamin, Batista is with Tajiri, and Edge is with Flair. Jericho gets some "fighting sprit" and makes a comeback only to have Christian return and clobber him with a stiff chairshot. Benoit is back up and going after HHH, Benoit and Hunter are slugging it out when Batista gets loose, and Edge sees this and tries to help Benoit, but spears him again. Batista then powerbombs Edge, as HHH pedigrees Tajiri. Orton gets the better of Benjamin as he uses a low blow and a IC belt shot. Kane and HBK fight back into the ring, and Kane goes for a huge lariat, but HBK ducks and it nails HHH. This cause Evolution to attack Kane and dispose of him. HBK is the only babyface standing as Orton, Batista, and Flair corner him. HHH gets up and tells them to stop only to have Eugene roll HHH up for a near fall. HHH gets pissed and lays in a sick pedigree, and starts the "HHH mounted punching" and bloodies poor Eugene. Regal is up and gets in the ring and attacks HHH. Evolution once again dispose of him in a timely matter, but HBK goes berserk and attacks Evolution (minus HHH). He is taken out with a choke chop from one of them, and beaten down. He is then dragged out of the ring by Kane and out of sight. Eugene is still down, and HHH goes to cover him, but he quickly rolls him up for a very close near fall. Benoit, being the tough motherfuck he is, is back on his feet and he systematically takes down all of Evolution, with germans, diving headbutts, and the crippler crossface reserved for HHH. This brings Kane back out and he tears into Benoit, and goes for a chokeslam but Benoit is on fire and puts him in the crossface. Kane stands up and gets speared by Edge causing both Kane and Benoit to tumble over the top rope. Edge gets floored again by Evolution, as does a groggy Tajiri and Benjamin. Now it's just HHH and Eugene in the ring. Eugene is still a bloody mess, but something snapped inside of him, and he starts to act like a savage, knocking Triple H's head on the turnbuckle many times and then biting his forehead causing him to bleed. Eugene is going for the finish but HHH sneaks in a low blow, and goes for the cover, but Eugene kicks out! Eugene gets up and "Eugenes" (Hulk's Up) and starts whooping HHH again. Eugene is getting the best of HHH, until Eric Bischoff and Coach come out and distract him, Eric gets on the ring apron and shoves Eugene. But Eugene has had enough and pulls Eric into the ring and stomps him, and then Coach who tries to help Bischoff. This allows Triple H to recover enough to get a steel chair, and he just smacks the fuck out of Eugene (think Hardy Boyz giving Brock those chair shots) and then pedigrees him for the 1-2-3. Then Evolution stands over the fallen Eugene and raises their arms (I figured they needed a big "win" over the faces, since they've been getting beat all the time).

Whew. I know I would be marking out like fucking crazy for the whole time. What do you think?

Someone actually understands WWE booking style......

"If you think it's over-booked, it's not booked enough."

There is absolutely no point to ever book a Jericho/Triple H match EVER AGAIN, because I, the entire IWC, HHH, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Chris Candido, Chris Rock, Fred Flinstone and Lane Meyer all know what the outcome will be.

Triple H would rather dry hump Mae Young in the shower with Bradshaw than to EVER to a clean job to Chris Jericho in a singles match.

Guest KingofHarts
Seeing Triple H get involved in everything is sickening. I just hope his next title reign is somewhat decent.

Replace somewhat decent with short and i agree.

I don't know about all of this. I can't see Eugene getting the beatdown on Monday, and I can't see Triple H jumping back into the title picture just yet. I know at some point he will, but I think that Kane isn't finished, and Jericho is definitely going to be in Triple H's hair if he's not having a match against Trish, Tomko, or Christian for the hundredth time.

So I can see Triple H/ Jericho at Vengeance, and Benoit defending against Kane again. I can't see the Edge heel turn fitting into everything just yet.

Actually he is supposedly open to being more dedicated to wrestling if his movies doesn't turn out for the best, but you might be right, it could just be another Rock spiel at work.

Yeah. God damn that self-serving, ego maniac Rock coming back to help get Eugene over. Who the hell does he thing he is? BTW, I think Rock will be at Raw. In fact, I'm quite sure of it.

I think Benoit's going to look like an ass when he gets outpopped by an idiot-savant.

Again, you're right. Looks like Jericho, Edge, Shelton, Evolution and Kane will all look like asses as well. Is that all you do? Point to how un-over Benoit is (which is wrong, but whatever)? Eugene is one of the most over guys in the company right now, so why is it that just Benoit will look stupid for getting out popped by him?