TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Movies worth owning for just one part

I like to think that every DVD I own is something I'll watch again one day. But what are the movies you own for just one scene, or just a couple minutes worth of stuff.

POSSIBLE SPOILER THREAD

BEWARE, CHILDREN AT PLAY!

Beware.jpg

The only reason I even started watching it was cause I really liked the box cover. And the movie just couldn't be any worse (it's a Troma). Awful acting by adults and kids. It's basicaly a Children of the Corn Ripoff.

But the last few minutes of the movie...

The townspeople finally have had enough. Their kids are all in an open field and they take them all out with a huge killing spree. You have parents shooting arrows into their children's chest, slicing their throats with lawnmower blades, and much more. It's so over the top it's just great. And I think you see some of the same kids die a couple times or more. And the kids are so bad you can still see most of them breathing long after they'd been killed.

Guest Ram

I hate Dumb and Dumberer, but the part with Bob Saget freaking out over the shit in the bathroom is hilarious. I didn't buy it though; I taped it from Starz.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I like to think that every DVD I own is something I'll watch again one day. But what are the movies you own for just one scene, or just a couple minutes worth of stuff.

POSSIBLE SPOILER THREAD

BEWARE, CHILDREN AT PLAY!

Beware.jpg

The only reason I even started watching it was cause I really liked the box cover. And the movie just couldn't be any worse (it's a Troma). Awful acting by adults and kids. It's basicaly a Children of the Corn Ripoff.

But the last few minutes of the movie...

The townspeople finally have had enough. Their kids are all in an open field and they take them all out with a huge killing spree. You have parents shooting arrows into their children's chest, slicing their throats with lawnmower blades, and much more. It's so over the top it's just great. And I think you see some of the same kids die a couple times or more. And the kids are so bad you can still see most of them breathing long after they'd been killed.

Thanks YNA now I have to find that movie just to see the damn ending killing spree scene!!!!!

Guest DubWiser

Jesus' Son.

Not that it's a bad movie (a bit uneven maybe), but a section about halfway through featuring Fuckhead and Jack Black as orderlies wacked out on pills, assisting a dude with a knife sticking out of his eye more than makes the movie worth owning.

Guest Seven Sins
Swordfish just to see Halle Berry naked

That's what HBO,Showtime,Starz and the 'net is for. Don't waste your money on a god aweful movie just for a nude scene with Halle berry in it.

Before Night Falls - Bon Bon..need I say more? ........Okay, I prolly do, and so I shall. Johnny Depp in drag as Bon Bon. He also doubles as Lt. Victor...and the two roles are just so different. It simply shows how great an actor he is. The rest of the movie is just awful, but the two scenes with him in them are just amazingly wonderful.

Heat simply for the finale w/ Pacino and Deniro.

Screw that, get it for the whole movie.

Even though the final scene is the best part of the movie. That rocked.

Guest netslob
Wild Things. Yeah, you all know why.

ummmmm....Kevin Bacon's wang shot?

I liked the diner scene better to be honest. The tension there is just unbelievable.

Before Night Falls - Bon Bon..need I say more? ........Okay, I prolly do, and so I shall. Johnny Depp in drag as Bon Bon. He also doubles as Lt. Victor...and the two roles are just so different. It simply shows how great an actor he is. The rest of the movie is just awful, but the two scenes with him in them are just amazingly wonderful.

'before night falls' is a kick ass movie.

Matrix 2 for the highway or the sword play scenes and Matrix 3 for the final fight of Neo vs Smith in the DBZ scene.

That DBZ scene looks soooo fake though.

Isn't "American Pie" tolerable for only one or two scenes?

No that would be Pie 2 and Wedding.

That's what HBO,Showtime,Starz and the 'net is for. Don't waste your money on a god aweful movie just for a nude scene with Halle berry in it.

Why waste time with that movie? If you're going to watch a lackluster Halley Berry movie just for the naughty stuff, forget "Swordfish" and go straight for "Monster's Ball". Yeah, it's got Billy Bob in it, which is normally enough to make me pause, but he FUCKS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER.

Worth the price of admission ten times over your silly "Swordfish."

Guest MikeSC

Why waste time with that movie? If you're going to watch a lackluster Halley Berry movie just for the naughty stuff, forget "Swordfish" and go straight for "Monster's Ball". Yeah, it's got Billy Bob in it, which is normally enough to make me pause, but he FUCKS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER.

But "Ball" forces you to watch Billy Bob, you know, fucking somebody. It'd be like watching, well, Mikey Moore fuck somebody hot.

-=Mike

But "Ball" forces you to watch Billy Bob, you know, fucking somebody. It'd be like watching, well, Mikey Moore fuck somebody hot.

-=Mike

Woah, there is a BIG difference between those two men.

-=Mike

Like you would be able to see the girl past his girth.

LPM - Never wants to see fatties fucking. It's a crime against humanity.

I liked the diner scene better to be honest. The tension there is just unbelievable.

That one rocks bells as well. Pacino's line about how "if it's between you and some poor schmuck whose wife you're gonna make a widow.......brother, you are going down" is choice.

Deniro of course counters it with the metaphoric connection to the title of the film.

Killer scene, fantastic (and IMO really underrated) movie.

There's this cheesy ass "horror" movie called Dark Wolf, it totally sucks, but it has a kick ass lesbian scene.