TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OraleHolmes

Tentative SummerSlam card

I really do love Kurt as a worker, but seriously, if he does come back to the ring, I give him one, maybe two matches before we hear from the dirt sheets that he’s having numbness in his extremities again. The guy should just retire already. There’s nothing left to prove, and he’s only risking serious damage to himself (as if he won’t already have serious health issues later in life) by continuing this charade that he can still compete and remain safe.

I like the idea of Eugene being an elaborate trick by the Game to cheat Benoit out of the title. It’s a little elaborate and comic-book-villain-master-plan-ish, but there are far worse ways to end the Eugene gimmick.

Well I think it looks like a pretty good card. Quite suprising with what Smackdown has to offer. Id buy it.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

One good thing if this is seriously the tentative lineup, is that Benoit isn't dropping the title at Vengeance.

But I'm amazed I don't see "Ladder" in any of the matches. :( I guess he gave up.

Guest Anglesault
Well I think it looks like a pretty good card. Quite suprising with what Smackdown has to offer.

Really, Raw kind of carries that show.

Smackdown's good offerings are Eddie/Taker, which is good because it's an actual main eventer facing Eddie, and Rey/Chavo, which we've seen 9 million times.

Kurt should have one more match and then call it quits. The only thing we haven't seen is HBK/Angle, so it should be that or, even though we've seen it many times before, Angle/Benoit. Those are the only two guys that could go with Kurt and you could really sell it as his final match.

Guest Anglesault
Kurt should have one more match and then call it quits. The only thing we haven't seen is HBK/Angle, so it should be that or, even though we've seen it many times before, Angle/Benoit. Those are the only two guys that could go with Kurt and you could really sell it as his final match.

If it's between those two, i pick HBK.

Guest OraleHolmes

Bad NEWS, folks.

According to the LAW, if Undertaker vs. Eddie doesn't transpire at SummerSlam, then Eddie will defend his WWE Title against...................MORDECAI!!!!

Smell the buyrate!!

Guest Anglesault
Bad NEWS, folks.

According to the LAW, if Undertaker vs. Eddie doesn't transpire at SummerSlam, then Eddie will defend his WWE Title against...................MORDECAI!!!!

Smell the buyrate!!

That's the swing match.

Eddie/Taker=Five matches I'd like to see (Eddie/Taker, HHH/Benoit, Rey/Chavo, IC match, Shawn/Kane) out of nine. I order it

Eddie/Mordecai=four matches I want to see, I don't order it.

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle

I don't like that idea. I know they're building an anti-authority feud between the two of them, but if Big Show is back he should really be wrestling Kurt, and you can't main JBL two PPVS in a row and then leave him off one of the biggest shows of the year. I'd rather see JBL doing a job to Cena while he has good heel heat rather than him not being on the card at all. Save Angle v. Cena for Survivor Series.

Imagining Bradshaw in that just gave me another nose bleed.

It wasn't one of those Japanese anime type nosebleeds that means you are horny was it? Please say it was not! :P

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Imagining Bradshaw in that just gave me another nose bleed.

It wasn't one of those Japanese anime type nosebleeds that means you are horny was it? Please say it was not! :P

I hope not.... :throwup:

Meh. It's Meltzer. I'm not believing it until I see it.

Yes, because coming from the most credible guy woudn't be good enough? Better get someone like Ryder to report that Bret Hart will be appearing on raw, TONIGHT!11

Anyways, Meltzer didn't report this. I havent seen any of this in the observer or his site.

you can't main JBL two PPVS in a row and then leave him off one of the biggest shows of the year.

Big Show main evented Judgment Day and Vengeance last year and was left off SummerSlam. Just saying. :)

Guest hitman82

- I don't see Trish Stratus not being on the card.

- This was not in the Observer.

- Dave said last Sunday on Wrestling Observer Live that the plan was Eddy Guerrero vs Mordecai, Triple H vs Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels vs Kane.

Guest Anglesault
Save Angle v. Cena for Survivor Series.

Or better still, not at all.

you can't main JBL two PPVS in a row and then leave him off one of the biggest shows of the year.

Big Show main evented Judgment Day and Vengeance last year and was left off SummerSlam. Just saying. :)

And by the way he sucks as much as JBL too. ;)

Guest Dynamite Kido

Big Show > JBL

Big Show > JBL

Yeah, Show is much better than JBL.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
- Dave said last Sunday on Wrestling Observer Live that the plan was Eddy Guerrero vs Mordecai, Triple H vs Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels vs Kane.

Woohoo! 2 out of 3 isn't bad, plus I have faith in Eddie carrying Mordecai to a good match. The guy isn't a roided freak who can't move, a 6'8" lumbering idiot who can't throw a kick, or a 400+ pounder who has a hard time having good matches.

They can't be serious about Mordecai main eventing WWE's 2nd biggest show of the year in his third PPV match, I refuse to believe it. Give me Undertaker or Big Show anytime. :angry:

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
They can't be serious about Mordecai main eventing WWE's 2nd biggest show of the year in his third PPV match, I refuse to believe it. Give me Undertaker or Big Show anytime. :angry:

Benoit/HHH will be the main event.

Guest Anglesault
- Dave said last Sunday on Wrestling Observer Live that the plan was Eddy Guerrero vs  Mordecai, Triple H vs Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels vs Kane.

Woohoo! 2 out of 3 isn't bad, plus I have faith in Eddie carrying Mordecai to a good match. The guy isn't a roided freak who can't move, a 6'8" lumbering idiot who can't throw a kick, or a 400+ pounder who has a hard time having good matches.

Yeah, he's a 6'2, 300 pounder who hasn't had any good matches yet

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
- Dave said last Sunday on Wrestling Observer Live that the plan was Eddy Guerrero vs  Mordecai, Triple H vs Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels vs Kane.

HE'S HAD A 3:00 SQUASH MATCH!!!!

Guest Anglesault

HE'S HAD A 3:00 SQUASH MATCH!!!!

You're the one jumping up and down that he's getting a world title match based on the idea that he won't be a guy "who has a hard time having good matches. " I looked at his one match, and it wasn't good.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Summerslam is two months away. A lot can change in that time. Hell, maybe Eddie will break something and not even be champion. Maybe it will be World Champion Danny Basham.

They can't be serious about Mordecai main eventing WWE's 2nd biggest show of the year in his third PPV match, I refuse to believe it. Give me Undertaker or Big Show anytime.

Benoit/HHH will be the main event.

I meant for SD's portion.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I won't buy a SD PPV Period, so they can bring back Mabel/Viscera/Nelson Knight/The Fat Piece of Shit and have him main event with Eddie. I'll be ordering for HBK/Kane and Benoit/HHH.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
I won't buy a SD PPV Period, so they can bring back Mabel/Viscera/Nelson Knight/The Fat Piece of Shit and have him main event with Eddie. I'll be ordering for HBK/Kane and Benoit/HHH.

Yep, those two should be winners. Eddy/'Taker should be interesting, especially with the match gimmick and Angle/Cena will be tremendous if it was anything like their last match.