TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

Most Dastardly Heel Acts

She came out with him with black eyes and bruises and might have even cried to someone about it. It led to Chazz getting beat up backstage for woman-beatin' until eventually GTV showed Marianna putting make up on (and they went so far as to have her on the phone laughing and explaining her plan so that everyone would get it). The other Headbanger came out with the tape and that's how the Headbangers got back together.

This thread has been around for four years and nobody's mentioned Jake Roberts slapping Elizabeth?!

Without a doubt, that was a dastardly heel act, second only to his interview after the fact.

She came out with him with black eyes and bruises and might have even cried to someone about it. It led to Chazz getting beat up backstage for woman-beatin' until eventually GTV showed Marianna putting make up on (and they went so far as to have her on the phone laughing and explaining her plan so that everyone would get it). The other Headbanger came out with the tape and that's how the Headbangers got back together.

And oddly it was GTV that caused Chaz to dump her in the first place (The camera caught her making out with Meat aka Shawn Stasiak)

And now days, even a ddt would be considered tame. I wonder how bad the response would have been if Jake had ddt'd Liz?

I think someone would have jumped the guardrail if that happened. Like old school someone would have shanked Jake if he'd DDT'd Liz.

"I blame myself... I'm gonna get you..."

Savage's rambling is awesome.

How about when Triple H and Austn signed the agreement not to get physical with each other before No Way Out. Austin signs the contract then Triple H beats the fuck outta him with the briefcase, pedegrees him, THEN signs the contract. I always thought that was badass.

How about when Triple H and Austn signed the agreement not to get physical with each other before No Way Out. Austin signs the contract then Triple H beats the fuck outta him with the briefcase, pedegrees him, THEN signs the contract. I always thought that was badass.

Then proceeded to beat Austin at No Way Out, before Austin was set to face the Rock in a highly anticipated rematch at Mania.