TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF Lockdown Card

oh...i'm not trying to develop that story. I do not want to continue to beat the dead horse that would come out of it, but I thought for this match that it seemed to be something that could be brought up, even if it was in the context of a "bonzo gonzo" type moment toward the end.

Guest Suicide King

Just a reminder that if you want a particular match on the enxt show, you'd better PM me a request before I start posting. Again, no guarantee you'll get it, but it never hurts to ask. ;)

Aren't you, like, fourteen or something? :huh:

Yes, which is why it's still such a novelty that he's posting about it in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

And I officially throw in the towel.

I've tried and tried, but I just can't get anything. I can't find a story, I can't find any physchology. The fact it's two totally random teams doesn't help matters at all and the match has nothing to do with anything at all outside of MVS and Eddie J.

So...apologies to Muzz and...

...well, apologies to Muzz. Congrats to the opponents I guess.

I don't blame you man, I didn't help as much as I could of either, so.

Let's just make sure matches like this are never made again.

Guest Fire and Knives
Aren't you, like, fourteen or something? :huh:

Yes, which is why it's still such a novelty that he's posting about it in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

But...but what if we forgot?!?

K.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I don't think our effort was much better. I received the match at 4400 words, 2 hours before due date. By the time I read through the match, and got some grasp of what is going on... I attempted to finish it, but treated it in poor clusterfuck fashion..