TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw thread for 07.05.04

Does anyone else see the poetic justice of a total retard who is close with HHH running a television show? Art imitates life.

^Word.^

Next thing you know the World Titles won't even be in the main event at PPVs anymore!

Seeing as the show is 6 days away, and they have 3 matches, I'd have to think so.

This brand-exclusive PPV idea is failing badly.

Every month they wait until the last minute to book half of the matches.

Well, it doesn't help when they decide to only book like 2 storylines on the show that revolve around maybe 3 key matchups. I say 3, because one extra match is tacked onto the other two matches just to say "hey, we're involving more people".

Guest Choken One

but those three said matches already announce are more advanced and likely to be good then every match on the last 3 SD exclusive ppvs have been.

It seems like they will add three more matches, likely the Kane/Matt match which has been built for weeks and something involving the woman's title in some sense...One wild card match likely involving Eugene in some way is better then 3 matches that GAB tacked on for no reason.

Besides, Looks like Benoit/HHH will get the NWA Old School 50 minute length match judging from house show times and the fact HHH for the first time, has a worker who can do his favorite style.

^Benoit vs. HHH was really good at the house show I was at couple of months ago.^

Well, it doesn't help when they decide to only book like 2 storylines on the show that revolve around maybe 3 key matchups. I say 3, because one extra match is tacked onto the other two matches just to say "hey, we're involving more people".

In theory, with two months of build-up, they should be able to get hype for 6 or 7 matches rolling.

Having one Raw and one Smackdown PPV every month, like they seem to now want, isn't helping at all.

Guest Staravenger

This will be the first RAW PPV I haven't gotten since...ever. (gasps) Although I wanna see Benoit vs. HHH, I'm not going to enjoy it mainly for the obvious reason, as well as the under-card not really interesting me. Plus, if we do get Kane/Hardy, if I may quote Jim Ross, the match is going to be bowling shoe ugly. Too much of a contrast in styles. Kane is a brawling big man who uses high impact moves, and Hardy is a CW who can barely beat Garrison Cade.

I don't even know what will be added as the under-card, but I'll assume La Resistance vs. The Hurricane & Rosey Part VIII for the Tag Team Titles, and possibly Garrison Cade vs. Eugene, or Cade vs. someone. I honestly don't know about the rest of the show. I have a hard time even remembering who is on the roster. (hopes for Rodney Mack to come back)

Guest BurnToShine

And Chris Jericho gets oh, a MILDLY DEAFENING ovation.

It's been far too long since he last got such a response.

Guest BurnToShine

He has a jacket on over his jacket.

You know, sometimes they just do things right. :lol:

Guest SpiderFan

The jacket is a nice touch, but the hankerchief makes it work.

Guest Staravenger

Thanks Y2Jerk, I've had that song in my head all day and just forgot it...GRR...

Guest BurnToShine

Jesus Christ, I guessed it, but I never expected they'd do this... winner of musical chairs gets a title shot.

Guest Staravenger

Oh GOD in Heaven....

COACH GETS THE MIST! Over-Sell time...